News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Offers & Requests

Started by Matey, 16-Oct-12, 03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enzo

I found her railway video this morning  ;D

Would love to see SC14, but I understand they're pretty quick at killing uploads almost as soon as they go up?
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Enzo on 09-Feb-13, 12:12 PM
I found her railway video this morning  ;D

Would love to see SC14, but I understand they're pretty quick at killing uploads almost as soon as they go up?

Not the way I post.....  ;)

http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=30.msg6710#msg6710
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

triangle_choke

I hope this is the right thread for this (seems kinda dead  :) ).

There's one video from MixedWrestlingZ0ne I'm looking for for ages: "Summer vs Kevin" (The one without Irena. It's an older one.)

I once saw a preview for it on Youtube, but said preview seems to be down now. The MWZ videos from Stewie's megathread only cover the newer MWZ releases and it also wasn't in the MWZ thread on the frontpage (should i post my request there maybe?). A google search only revealed sone older oron(dot)com links, which are down because oron itself is down. Sorry that i already request something without having contributed much yet, but im really desperate to find this video.  :)
  •  

sleepinbin

I am desperately looking for the vid "Female Dominance" from B1ll W1ck video. I used to have it but I seem to have lost it somewhere along the way and it was one of my favourites! Not sure I want to shell out again, anyone in a position to help? :)
  •  

ivyhill

Quote from: sleepinbin on 12-Aug-13, 04:25 AM
I am desperately looking for the vid "Female Dominance" from B1ll W1ck video. I used to have it but I seem to have lost it somewhere along the way and it was one of my favourites! Not sure I want to shell out again, anyone in a position to help? :)
If you are referring to the one with Liana, I have it. I will upload for you later.

Ivy
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: ivyhill on 12-Aug-13, 10:46 AM
Quote from: sleepinbin on 12-Aug-13, 04:25 AM
If you are referring to the one with Liana, I have it. I will upload for you later.

Ivy

I am indeed. Cheers Ivy, you're a bit of a hero :D
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: sleepinbin on 12-Aug-13, 06:02 PM

Cheers Ivy, you're a  bit  of a hero :D

Whaddya mean, "bit" ?  :o

The guy's a freakin' LEGEND!!!

<:W:>
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

ulysess

Hi,

It would be awesome if anyone posted SVDL-836 from scissorvixens. It looks pretty cool. I don't want to buy it because it's free for members. I can trade for it too if you want to do it that way.
  •  

sleepinbin

Another bit of a cheeky one I just remembered - now looking for two spec1al 1nter3sts videos - SV-36 with r3becca and CFV-182 with Sus1e.

Anyone by any chance have access to these? :) I'd be super grateful!
  •  

onlyone26

Long shot here but desperately searching for a clip that involves kristie etzold knocking out two guys in reverse headscissors. There is another woman in the video but I forget who it was. Thanks in advance.
  •  

Grem

Cheers people. I'm going insane about one thing. I found a picture and I'm dying to either get more pics of this set o even the video of it (if there is one). If anybody knows anything about this picture I'm very grateful for any clues.
Cheers

Matey

The free set is here:

legtown.net/galleries/scissors_straddles_palace/anette/Anette2AHeadScissorsFront/slides/6.htm
  •  

Grem

imafire

there are a couple ive managed to lose over time that im afraid i cant be terribly descriptive about. one from c and b with a girl in a green and white striped bikini and guy in black shorts, on a mat, where she tells him "try not to tap out too soon."  another i have only vague memories of, and dont even know the company. it could be from womens wrestling world, as ive seen a girl with long black hair who looks just like her. if i recall correctly the wrestling is in a ring, and while doing a figure four the woman says something about how easy this is, and what shes going to eat afterward, something about "mandarin orange chicken."

thanks in advance.
  •  

dreadlock

Could someone please re-post this video?  All the old links are dead (no surprise).  Either version would be great!

Akira Lane Vs. Duncan

19 min / 810 MB and 266 MB / 1280x720 and 640x360
  •