News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Offers & Requests

Started by Matey, 16-Oct-12, 03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catagora

Hello,
Is anyone able and willing to share one of these two videos listed below?
- Ride Share Horror (Mikaela)
- Andi's Bed Domination (Andi)
Also streaming quality would be greatly appreciated, if available. I hope you don't mind if I asked again for Mik and Andi. Thanks!
  •  

lazerblu

Quote from: kruse26 on 10-Sep-22, 06:31 AMHi,
If you have these videos, I would appreciate it if you upload some of them.
Scissor Interview, Humiliation(maddie)  - Covergirl's Scissors (maddie)  - The Reverse Queen (maddie)
"I'm just chokin' out this little bit*h(ivey) - Tyler Dare and Ivey Destroy Rob - 30 Seconds (ivey)
Miami Beach Scissor Beating (olivia) - Girls' Group Headscissors(lacey rampage riot) - "You're Gonna Suffer For That" (andi) - Sadie's Reverse Headscissor Domination

Please contribute first before requesting content, thanks.
Click the Thanks button to show your appreciation and encourage future contributions.
  •  

Catagora

Hello,
I was looking for the following video. Would it be possible for somebody to kindly share it?
RG - The Muscles of Andi Page

Thanks.
  •  

submittome7

Quote from: voayer on 20-Aug-22, 06:20 PM
Quote from: submittome7 on 20-Aug-22, 05:49 PMvoayer, are you able to help me with my request regarding Chloe from lusa in the video titled "sharing my judo skills"? I've been looking for this for some time but have had 0 luck
Yes, i readed your request 6 month ago. Unfortunatelly i don't have this one. Is "sharing my judo skills" even real title? Because i went to their c4sale store and i didn't found anything with this title.

It is a real title yes, I even have picture proof that it's real if you'd like to see. As for the clips4sale store, unfortunately that is the issue with Lusa - the fact that only 10% of their entire collection is hosted on c4s and unless you were diligent enough to get it while their website was last live back in 2011, you're out of luck. So alot of the rare titles almost have 0 chance of being found there. But having said that, "sharing my judo skills" isn't a very rare title and I'm sure a number of users on here have it since it was previously posted on this forum. But getting someone who has it to voluntarily fulfill the request is the difficult part.
  •  

submittome7

Here's pictures for what I was referring to
  •  

spankster

I was wondering if anyone has Lia Finishes The Beatdown clip, I saw it on a streaming site but forgot which one it was.
  •  

submittome7

Quote from: submittome7 on 22-Oct-22, 04:44 PMHere's pictures for what I was referring to

Somebody please help  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(
  •  

submittome7

This video is called Mary vs Tom but that's all I know about it.

Does anyone know where this is from or when I can find more of her?
  •  

Catagora

Hello,
does anybody own and is willing to share the following videos?
- Andi Overwhelms Wimp
You cannot view this attachment.
- Begging Andi For Life
You cannot view this attachment.
They would be greatly appreciated!
  •  

LR11

Hello,

Looking for SVDL_1124_Nikki Jay_Beating Up The Gym Bully!

Thank you :)
  •  

gbs1

Topcatz MIXED

Hi,
Did anyone ever manage to download all of the MIXED videos from the Topcatz Members area, before they stopped that option and only made the videos available as individual videos from Clips4Sale?

I'm after around 12 mixed videos.... but I don't fancy paying 15.00 for each one of those...  :-/
I'd rather spend that on other videos companies etc.....

It will be great if someone did get them...

Please let me know.

Thanks!  :)
  •  

lazerblu

Quote from: LR11 on 11-Feb-23, 01:23 PMHello,

Looking for SVDL_1124_Nikki Jay_Beating Up The Gym Bully!

Thank you :)

Not the best quality, but it's a fun watch. I would greatly appreciate if anybody could upload a original quality version.  :)

https://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=98.msg99391#msg99391

Click the Thanks button to show your appreciation and encourage future contributions.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: LR11

sunksreroo

If anyone managed to grab the part 1 of the shefights pack "https://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=2821.msg99466;topicseen", I would love it if it could be shared again.
  •  

marsmen

Hello,
does anyone have this video ?

SVDL-906 SCISSOR Lesson for Big Brother!

featuring: Sunshine and Mandi
  •  

dark87dan

Quote from: gbs1 on 27-Feb-23, 03:51 PMTopcatz MIXED

Hi,
Did anyone ever manage to download all of the MIXED videos from the Topcatz Members area, before they stopped that option and only made the videos available as individual videos from Clips4Sale?

I'm after around 12 mixed videos.... but I don't fancy paying 15.00 for each one of those...  :-/
I'd rather spend that on other videos companies etc.....

It will be great if someone did get them...

Please let me know.

Thanks!  :)

Yeah, I'd like to get them also.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: gbs1