News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Christmas Thread Idea

Started by revanyo, 17-Dec-13, 12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

revanyo

I had an idea for a sort of secret santa exchange. WE could make a thread that would be released on Christmas Day of good quality videos. In order to see the thread you would need to contribute a video posting. The video would have to be either something fairly new, unique, or un posted. Not one of those files that seems to get re posted every few months. If we could get say 15 members who all post one good video than that would make quite the thread.

Thought?
  •  

jaek-1

Cool idea! I'd participate, but I won't have a computer for the rest of December. In any case, I like the idea.
  •  

tom202

great idea, i am sure i have a nice video not everyone has and i am willing to share it with others.
15 new videos would be great. for example tiffany vs waldemar from fighting-dolls :-)
  •  

ivyhill

Not happening - This is set up as an open forum. If it wasn't, there would already be a separate Contributors section.

Ivy
  •  

tom202

thats thru ivy, and thats what we all love about this forum.

so lets make a christmas thread which is open, but every one should post his "christmas present" to all other users...
  •  

ivyhill

Quote from: tom202 on 17-Dec-13, 11:40 AM
thats thru ivy, and thats what we all love about this forum.

so lets make a christmas thread which is open, but every one should post his "christmas present" to all other users...
Ok tom, get the ball rolling and make sure to start the thread in the proper section.

Ivy
  •  

Ronald_Frump

We'll match you for every quality vid you post, but remember guys, you've got to prove yourselves first by posting, rather than just asking for.....

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •