News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Meeeoooowww! Cheyenne Jewel calls out Gia on Twitter

Started by crushed4life, 22-Dec-12, 04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crushed4life

He's smaller than Clay, he'd be out in seconds! ;D
There also was trash talk between Mark and Electra last year on twitter, maybe he wants to get "brutalized" for real!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: crushed4life on 15-Mar-13, 02:03 AM
He's smaller than Clay, he'd be out in seconds! ;D
There also was trash talk between Mark and Electra last year on twitter, maybe he wants to get "brutalized" for real!

TBH, BB produces some of my favorite action. Top girls KO-ing a skinny little guy is pretty much believable. Two ways of moving forward would be:

• produce some fem/fem action as well
  • go for HD/hi-res files and charge a bit more

apart from that, I think they're one of the best  8)
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

crushed4life

FYI Cheyenne has announced her intention to resume MMA training in May, planning to compete in the octagon, woo-hoo!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Wow! I didn't know she'd even started in the first place?
  •  

commander

i've always heard gia was all talk and no action. she wance said she would kick my ass once but now will not even talk to me. if this gos down, gia will will lose. :'(
  •  

FWC

I would be willing to make this a Fan's Choice match at the FWC if fans want to invest to make it happen.

Gia is close in Chicago and I know Cheyenne is not foreign to Indiana.    Plus, if they are really worried about hurting each other, our rules are a bit safer anyhow, but still smashmouth if the right girls are going at it.
REAL Female Wrestling www.femalewrestlingchannel.com
  •  

wrespet

If any producer make it happen, I can make sure I buy it for a fare price. But it should be a non scripted competitive one.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: wrespet on 27-Sep-13, 03:27 AM
If any producer make it happen, I can make sure I buy it for a fare price. But it should be a non scripted competitive one.

That makes two of us  8)
  •