News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Could Emma Watson choke you out?

Started by Ronald_Frump, 26-Jan-14, 08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Could Emma Watson choke me out?

Yes - she has the musculature to send me to la la land
No - she's just a girl whilst I am full of testosterone

Ronald_Frump

If she was allowed to headscissor and facesit you, whilst you were immobile, strapped to a bench.

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

ivyhill

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 26-Jan-14, 08:42 PM
If she was allowed to headscissor and facesit you, whilst you were immobile, strapped to a bench.

Is that with or without a hard on?  ;D
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: ivyhill on 26-Jan-14, 10:07 PM

With, of course  ;D

ps. I forgot to add........she is allowed give a blow-job, or hand relief, whilst choking you  8)
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

sharetrader

She has a nice arse and some lush legs :D
  •  

DR

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 26-Jan-14, 08:42 PM
Could Emma Watson choke you out?

The short answer is: YES. The real question is why would one want to resist at all? ;D

Quote from: ivyhill on 26-Jan-14, 10:07 PM

:lmao:
  •  

sleepinbin

Damn right she could...any day :D
  •  

RBAP

•  

ass kicked by girls

Wow she has a strong looking pair of legs and it would be absolute heaven to be facesat and destroyed by her any day of the week! Good grief she is hot!

Judge DR3DD

i wonder how strong her legs are
  •  

scissoringlover

yes no perhaps i doubt yes no yes yes yes yes yes
  •  

jobberdave

No i dont think she could jobberdave is just to strong for her 8)
  •  

gh122

While normally I'd say yes to this, I don't think I'd let her. I've simply never understood Emma's appeal. Which would probably make it worse when she inevitable smothers me out while I'm tied to the bench. 
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

neddyf

Same to me.  :P
I really don't catch anything hot on her.
Her legs are not that good. I still prefer girls who really practices sports, martial arts...
To me she looks too much like the regular annoying kid you don't want to see.
When she TRIES to be hot, it's even more horrible!
  •  

egalitarian

I find her really attractive so frankly if it meant being close to her, I'd probably let her.

That said, if she knew some kind of martial art or something, I'm sure she'd be able to anyway, as I'm a bit of a wuss myself! 

Hell she may even be naturally strong, who knows.

•  

pinned

I'm 5'7 but still taller than her. so based on that I should be able to prevent her from choking me with  her hands or legs. However she is younger and probably trained in fighting techniques which would give her the advantage. Having wrestled with younger women, they all feel they should win against an "older" man.  They expect to win, so in this case I think Emma can take me down and would be able to choke me as I am to weak to stop her from doing that.
  •