News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Hate ot burst your bubble but ...

Started by squeezeme2, 19-Jan-14, 10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squeezeme2

http://www.mercurynews.com/nation/ci_24838847/female-marines-pullups

Every now and again I find an article that attempts to compare the strength of men of women.  Most all articles agree that the average man has superior strength  over the average women due to the average size of each.  But an ever increasing percentage of these articles are starting to suggest that  that the average women may indeed be more powerful than the average man on a pound for pound basis.  Check out this article and then tell me what do you think?
  •  

Ronald_Frump

I don't think for a moment that women are as strong as men, in the way that the marines are measuring strength, which is primarily upper-body based.

Its lower-body strength/endurance combat where many women excel. That's partly due to flexibility, internal protected genitalia, leg/hip musculature, cellulite bubble-butt and bowling-ball glutes. Meaning they beat us via headscissors, triangle-chokes and facesitting. 

And let's face it, that's what we promote in this forum......pull-ups are irrelevant 8)
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

sleepinbin

Who cares? We deal in fantasy as much as reality ;)
  •  

iluvwrestlegirls

Entrance requirements should be the same for men and women. This would result in there being less women than men, but still those women who do make it through receive Amazon status!
  •