News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Boxing Victory Pose

Started by DiabloNYC, 25-Apr-13, 08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiabloNYC

Just a few quick ones from filming today with VeVe and Thrash.  I liked the colors and composition!
  •  

SteveZ

Thanks Diablo, you're a lucky guy. She has the arms of a bodybuilder, the legs of a catwalk model and the face of a beauty queen. Are there any armwrestling clips in the pipeline?
  •  

DiabloNYC

Quote from: SteveZ on 27-Apr-13, 04:48 PM
Thanks Diablo, you're a lucky guy. She has the arms of a bodybuilder, the legs of a catwalk model and the face of a beauty queen. Are there any armwrestling clips in the pipeline?

Arm wrestling is always on the to-do.  Unfortunately, we keep running out of time on recent shoots (or getting so wrapped up that we forget altogether).  But thanks for the reminder; we do need to get in more arm wrestling again.
  •  

CAG00

Diablo, OMG, I LOVE THEM AND SHE IS SO GORGEOUS. I just adore Victory Poses and hers are HOT. Thanks so much for sharing these and Have a Great Day
  •  

SteveZ

VeVe's biceps look really pumped in these shots. Is that because of the boxing or has she been training them harder lately?

I'd still like to see some overhead cables and cable crossovers from her, now that would really show those guns off.
  •  

Defeetedmale

Tell us the truth Diablo.  You're a fit, strong looking stud.  Can you take VeVe down, or does she handily beat you?
  •  

DiabloNYC

Quote from: Defeetedmale on 26-Feb-14, 12:54 AM
Tell us the truth Diablo.  You're a fit, strong looking stud.  Can you take VeVe down, or does she handily beat you?

In boxing / kickboxing?  Or in wrestling?
  •  

Defeetedmale

•  

DiabloNYC

•