News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

If you were at a Party and........

Started by Ronald_Frump, 21-Oct-12, 05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This is a one-sided beatdown and I would.......

separate the girls myself and stop the fight
5 (25%)
suggest to others that we stop the fight together
4 (20%)
feel uncomfortable and leave
1 (5%)
feel uncomfortable, but do nothing and remain a bystander
0 (0%)
feel aroused and furtively start videoing the action
4 (20%)
feel aroused and openly start videoing the action
1 (5%)
feel aroused and verbally encourage the girls, whilst blatantly videoing the action
5 (25%)
call the Police and have someone arrested
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Ronald_Frump

........a hot girl and a not so hot girl started arguing.......and it turned into a fight........and hot-girl seemed like she was a skilled grappler........and she got the other girl down on the carpet........and started subjecting her to all sorts of painful, humiliating submission-holds (including facesitting).......and everyone else was cheering.......and recording it on their iPhones..........and nobody seemed prepared to step in and break it up.......

which one of the above choices would you make?  ???
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!

sleepinbin

honestly id separate the girls - i think this would be a scenario were my fetish would come second to my desire to be a decent human being :P

(and of course there's the chance that the hot girl might take exception to me breaking up her fun and turn on me next, but thats off topic for this sub-forum ;D  ;D  ;D )

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: sleepinbin on 21-Oct-12, 06:13 PM
honestly id separate the girls - i think this would be a scenario were my fetish would come second to my desire to be a decent human being :P ;D

(and of course there's the chance that the hot girl might take exception to me breaking up her fun and turn on me next, but thats off topic for this sub-forum ;D  ;D  ;D )

Good call. I was hoping for some realistic replies and thank you for giving one.

Its so easy when you're hiding behind a keyboard, silly name and an avatar, to give almost automated responses, especially on a fetish-forum. I openly admit to loading these questions to make people take a long hard look at their own moral code vs their inner fantasies.

That's why everyone will have to wait for my vote  ;D ......I don't want to set-up a holier-than-thou undercurrent which would put people off from taking the opposite stance to yourself. I will end up voting and I will give an honest answer together with my reasoning........just not yet!  8)
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!

DR

I would definitely be very aroused by what I am witnessing. As for what I would do, it depends. As long as I don't see a potential of some serious injury (let's say the girl in command is just toying with her rival, but is not really threatening to break anything), I would do the same as the others around me - nothing. However, if the hottie is not controlling herself and is viciously beating up on the other girl, I would jump in and try to stop it.

This all in case, as what this scenario suggests, it is the hot girl, who is in command. If it was the other way around, I would immediately jump it and stop it. I just hate to see the cuties lose  ;D.

Ronald_Frump

#4
Quote from: DR on 21-Oct-12, 09:58 PM
This all in case, as what this scenario suggests, it is the hot girl, who is in command. If it was the other way around, I would immediately jump it and stop it. I just hate to see the cuties lose  ;D.

lol!

Quote from: DR on 21-Oct-12, 09:58 PM
I would definitely be very aroused by what I am witnessing. As for what I would do, it depends. As long as I don't see a potential of some serious injury (let's say the girl in command is just toying with her rival, but is not really threatening to break anything), I would do the same as the others around me - nothing. However, if the hottie is not controlling herself and is viciously beating up on the other girl, I would jump in and try to stop it.

Thanks for bringing this up. Just to clarify.....the hottie, despite being (by definition) hot, appears to be have a nasty sadistic streak and is loving the attention of the crowd. Let me expand on the scenario, which could make your decision easier or harder, depending on how you interpret the situation...... :)

"The hottie initially shoots for the other girl's legs, and gets the takedown. Quickly transitioning to an armbar, she maintains the hold for a good five minutes, manipulating the elbow joint, just enough to cause extreme discomfort, without actually dislocating it. She is laughing at her opponent's cries of pain.  She then proceeds to KO her rival, using a rear naked choke. She repeatedly slaps the other girls face to wake her up, then locks her tightly in a triangle-choke, holding her there for several minutes, on the edge of consciousness, before mercilessly squeezing her out. Finally, the hottie has removed her panties and is currently torturing the other girl via forced facesitting......interrupted only by her harsh demands of intermittent oral servitude, which the submissive girl quietly acquiesces to, through her tears. "


......and NOBODY appears to be doing a damn thing about it!  ;)

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!

sammy_scuffles

Your poll is missing "Call the police and have someone arrested"  ::)

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: sammy_scuffles on 22-Oct-12, 06:30 AM
Your poll is missing "Call the police and have someone arrested"  ::)

No it isn't!......... :P
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!

DR

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 22-Oct-12, 05:12 AM
"The hottie initially shoots for the other girl's legs, and gets the takedown. Quickly transitioning to an armbar, she maintains the hold for a good five minutes, manipulating the elbow joint, just enough to cause extreme discomfort, without actually dislocating it. She is laughing at her opponent's cries of pain.  She then proceeds to KO her rival, using a rear naked choke. She repeatedly slaps the other girls face to wake her up, then locks her tightly in a triangle-choke, holding her there for several minutes, on the edge of consciousness, before mercilessly squeezing her out. Finally, the hottie has removed her panties and is currently torturing the other girl via forced facesitting......interrupted only by her harsh demands of intermittent oral servitude, which the submissive girl quietly acquiesces to, through her tears. "


......and NOBODY appears to be doing a damn thing about it!  ;)

Lol, this is highly hypothetical situation. Not very likely in real life. The hottie is pretty much killing the other girl. Especially with rear naked chokes and triangles, very close to do some serious damage. Somebody better do something about it. I would definitely intervene, the very moment I see the poor girl is about to lose consciousness. It stops being fun when somebody is about to get injured.

Honestly, at that point I would probably be scared of her too, lol. What if she decides to turn her rage against me and start killing me instead? I would still jump in and try to make her get back to her senses. A nice:

"Okay baby, she had enough. Let her go, you win."

might do the trick.

The whole story sounds very hot. I'd say a perfect scenario for a movie for one of the F/F sites.  ;D

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: DR on 22-Oct-12, 03:09 PM

The whole story sounds very hot. I'd say a perfect scenario for a movie for one of the F/F sites.  ;D


Sorry.......got a bit carried away, lol!  :D
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!

DR

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 22-Oct-12, 03:57 PMSorry.......got a bit carried away, lol!  :D

No, that's all right. Trust me, I enjoyed reading it.  ;D

So, what would you do if you were at that party?

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: DR on 22-Oct-12, 05:26 PM

So, what would you do if you were at that party?


Okay. I'd be dumb-struck at first, unable to believe that a fantasy is being played out in real-life. I would get an almighty lob-on, involuntarily, I might add. I would use the crowd as a cover for my own conscience, as I secretly watched from the sidelines.

Then there would come a point where reality would bite me in the ass! I would  charge forward and grab Ms, Hottie and drag her off the other girl, using the full-force of my male-dom, Y-choromasomed, Neanderthal, inner core. I would pin her on the sofa, tell her in my English accent, to "behave".......



.........and discourage the others from phoning the police, saying that I'm sure it was out of character and won't happen again.  ::)

I would then ask Ms. Hottie how she learned to fight like that? Whatever she said, I would be quick to dismiss it, saying that "girly-moves" would have no effect on a real man like wot I is.......and that if she wanted to test her triangle-choke hold against my testosterone-pumped neck muscles, she would be welcome to try. Venue to be arranged immediately!  ;D

Seriously, I would be unable to avoid the hard-on, but would break it up in the first couple of minutes, so option 1 for me.   
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!

spiezer

I'd tell the the hot girl that the person she is beating up is my sister and I would then insist that I take her place.  You know, cuz I'm such a nice guy.

drrty_dawg69

Ever the boy scout, I voted for getting backup and stopping the fight.  I can pull one girl off, but trying to get between two is just asking for trouble!  I'd definitely want someone to hold the losing girl back, as she'd see her enemy's restraint as a chance for revenge.

(BTW, this is all from experience with my hot-headed ex girlfriend, lol)

Powered by EzPortal