News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Hollywood Actresses - Fantasy NHB Cage-fights

Started by Ronald_Frump, 22-Apr-14, 06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DR

Lea vs Naya may be a close one, but I agree with you, RBAP, that Lea looks a bit stronger and that may be all the advantage she needs to crush her opponent. Lea by a headscissor submission!

Here's another battle, this time an actress vs a singer:

Anne Hathaway vs Britney Spears

Anne looks pretty strong and dangerous, but would she be able to stay away from Britney's powerful thighs? The speed of catwoman, versus the brutal power of Britney's legs.

IMHO, it could go either way, but I think that Britney would find a way to wrap those sexy pythons around her opponent, crush the breath out of her and then finish her off with a triangle choke.
  •  

ass kicked by girls

Damn Brittney sure is really genetically gifted in the legs!! Nice!!!

Ronald_Frump

Lea and Britney respectively move through to the next round! 8)
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

RBAP

BRITNEY'S LEGS CRUSH!

•  

RBAP

Yvonne Strahovski vs Malin Akerman

Yvonne is awesome and pretty tough, as the last picture (from the 24 TV series) illustrates. Malin looks quite strong too.
I think Yvonne edges it though...

•  

sleepinbin

No contest IMO - Yvonne is clearly thicker and stronger looking. Malin will be taking a nap between those thighs in no time!
  •  

wrespet

•  

RBAP

I'd pay a fortune to watch this one:

Kaley Cuoco vs. Annalynne Mccord

Kaley has a stronger upper body, but Annalynne's legs are to die for - or in  ;)

Can't make my mind up about this one, it's either Kaley by sleeper hold + body scissors or Annalynne by triangle choke...

•