News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Womens' MMA mega-thread

Started by Ronald_Frump, 21-Oct-12, 06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

DR

Quote from: RBAP on 30-Apr-15, 11:10 PM
Waterson might be even cuter than Vanzant. Approved ;)

Michelle is one of the cutest, if not THE cutest ever in the world of female MMA.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

The thing is, Michelle is a natural atom-weight. I can't see her hanging with the top ten of the division. :-\
  •  

paul0415

So is the girl she beat for the atom weight title, who is now going to be fighting for the UFC strawweight championship! That is going to be highlight reel material for sure.
  •  

crushed4life

Frank Pozen commented on his blog:

Michelle Waterson vs Angela Magana added to July 12 UFC show

When Michelle Waterson lost the Invicta Atomweight Championship last fall, I expected her to make a beeline to the UFC. A couple of months ago, I heard she was about to sign and last night, the UFC announced that she will face Angela Magana on The Ultimate Fighter 22 Finale on July 12. A site hasn't been announced yet but it will be in Florida. Of course Michelle is known as The Karate Hottie and is very marketable. I suggest you check out her Samsung commercial that I posted on Twitter. But like a lot of female fighters who depend a lot on sex appeal, she's overrated. And unlike Paige VanZant, Michelle is a veteran fighter and I've seen enough of her fights to know that she's a good fighter but not an elite fighter. So how did she become a champ in Invicta? After winning a split decision over Lacey Schuckman that many, including myself, thought Lacey should have won, she was rushed into a title shot against Jessica Penne mainly because of her sex appeal. Invicta will deny this but they lie a lot. She was fortunate to win the match by submission as it went back and forth. Her one title defense was a ridiculous mismatch vs Yasuko Tamada. Then she lost to the much younger Herica Tiburcio. Invicta overrated Michelle because of her sex appeal and I expect that to happen in the UFC as well. She's moving up to 115lb a la Jessica Penne and Lisa Ellis. Michelle has fought at 115 before but she has fought at 105 since she returned from her pregnancy. Angela Magana was a big heel in the TUF 20 house. But she looked terrible losing to Tecia Torres on the TUF Finale last fall. She is also a veteran and she should be better than what we saw in that match. But who knows? Angela is on a three fight losing streak so maybe it's time for her to go. I'll say this much. If Michelle wins, I bet Jessica Penne will want to get her hands on her.
  •  

RBAP

•  

paul0415

For those of you that haven't seen it, here is  Joanna Jedrzejczyk's domination of  Carla Esparza.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvmQuhHbblI
  •  

paul0415

Weigh in for Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Jessica Penne. BTW Penne has an amazing ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmfMyTey4mk
  •  

RBAP

•  

RBAP

Karate Hottie Michelle Waterson uses ground game to submit Angela Magana

http://gfycat.com/GiantEvergreenHanumanmonkey

Michelle Waterson submitted Angela Magana in her UFC debut.

Time to have her fight Paige Vanzant in what will be known as the "Masturbation Furnace Combat"  ;D
  •  

voayer

Quote from: RBAP on 13-Jul-15, 01:55 PM

Time to have her fight Paige Vanzant in what will be known as the "Masturbation Furnace Combat"  ;D

Yeah, lol !!! Would be really hard to resist not to.... [attach=1]

However.....here's full fight. Comments are in russian language, but fight is in international language.  :)
[attach=2]
https://dfiles.eu/files/tw30ybxau
  •  

crushed4life

•  

Ronald_Frump

Betche is pretty much screwed.....

UFC 190: Ronda Rousey Open Workout Scrum

To see how R3 handles guys, click here
  •  

jiminy

Feel sorry for Bethe already. Just hope it's not too humiliating for her on Saturday.

Pretty pumped for the JAG vs. Gadelha clash. Hope JAG wins but head says Gadelha.
  •  

ivyhill

I told my wife I was going to the bar on Saturday to watch the Rousey fight. She asked me when I would be coming home. I told her that I should be back in under a minute ;D
  •