THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: HQ Sub-Boards  (Read 6173 times)

Offline kikospbr4

• HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 931
HQ Sub-Boards
« Reply #15 on: 08-Aug-17, 05:34 PM »
Well, I am one of them that lost the HQ access :(.
Fair enough, because I have not posted for a while.
Anyway,  I resumed to post in the regular forum again, hope one day I gain the access again and after that keep the access with regular post.

Regards,

Offline Zeus

• Administrator
  • Karma received: 102
  • Awards: Above & BeyondStaff-MemberFounding-Fathers
HQ Sub-Boards
« Reply #16 on: 19-Mar-18, 02:36 PM »
1. For those who wondered why some few members with very little or even no posts have reached HQ access.. Those few peeps administration knows from elsewhere from the past, and feels confident granting HQ access to via donations.

2. New unknown forum members still cannot buy their way into HQ (I get a lot of PM requests from those). This has been like that since the early forum days, and while it's tempting to charge for access to help pay for the forum, I do not wish to go that route  ;)

3. Those who may be active, trustworthy members of our community, but their contribution value is not quite up the HQ level (contributing old material only for example), or even those who lose HQ access for inactivity and become active again trying for re-approval, those may actually be good candidates for donating where it may help 'em get over that hill and reach the coveted HQ grounds, so to speak. Each such case is judged and decided on individually.

Lastly, if your PM's regarding HQ go unanswered, either I'm too busy to reply (try to remind me a week/month later) or your posting or security status is not up there to be considered for HQ access.

Hope that clears it up a bit  :Pol:

Online mikeywrestler

• Karma received: 584
  • Awards: One-time Donator (Jun 2018)
HQ Sub-Boards
« Reply #17 on: 21-Mar-18, 04:26 PM »
Cheers for that clear up.  I would love to get access to HQ and will keep doing my best. :)

Offline rhett54

• HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 30
  • Awards: Repeated Donator (last one in Nov 2018)
HQ Sub-Boards
« Reply #18 on: 22-Mar-18, 05:25 AM »
1. For those who wondered why some few members with very little or even no posts have reached HQ access.. Those few peeps administration knows from elsewhere from the past, and feels confident granting HQ access to via donations.

2. New unknown forum members still cannot buy their way into HQ (I get a lot of PM requests from those). This has been like that since the early forum days, and while it's tempting to charge for access to help pay for the forum, I do not wish to go that route  ;)

3. Those who may be active, trustworthy members of our community, but their contribution value is not quite up the HQ level (contributing old material only for example), or even those who lose HQ access for inactivity and become active again trying for re-approval, those may actually be good candidates for donating where it may help 'em get over that hill and reach the coveted HQ grounds, so to speak. Each such case is judged and decided on individually.

Lastly, if your PM's regarding HQ go unanswered, either I'm too busy to reply (try to remind me a week/month later) or your posting or security status is not up there to be considered for HQ access.

Hope that clears it up a bit  :Pol:

Zeus - thanks very much for this clarification.  I appreciate this forum very much and have donated in the past.  I don't think I will ever make the cut for HQ access, but I would like to make another donation anyway.  Unfortunately, I forgot how to do it.  Can you (or somebody) point me to the instructions on how to donate?  Thanks!

Offline Zeus

• Administrator
  • Karma received: 102
  • Awards: Above & BeyondStaff-MemberFounding-Fathers
HQ Sub-Boards
« Reply #19 on: 23-Mar-18, 01:37 PM »
Can you (or somebody) point me to the instructions on how to donate?  Thanks!

:PM: