News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Member Introductions

Started by sleepinbin, 17-Oct-12, 12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepinbin

hello all, welcome to our forum! great to have you as part of the community, tell us a bit about yourself :)

i'm sleepinbin, i'm a mod here as i was at the old forum. i love mixed wrestling and fighting, though i make a very strict mental divorce between fantasy and reality - and bringing female celebrities in does it for me that little bit more! im here to make this forum run as smoothly as possible, if you ever need anything or have any questions feel free to pm me or one of the other moderators!
  •  

rassleme

Welcome to all the soon to be members of this new forum.  As we grow our goal is to become a vibrant, exciting and informative forum for male vs female and female vs female wrestling and other fighting sports that now proliferate the internet.

So sit down in your fantasy chair, look around and join in.  Post some of your favore artwork or photos.  Upload some of your favorite stories or if your a budding or accomplished writer post some of your own.  Join a discussion thread or start one. 

Don't be a lurker.  Participate!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Hi, I'm Stewie Griffin.  8)

For those of you that watch "Family Guy", you'll know that my hobbies used to include "World Domination" and "Matricide"......well, that's so "yesteryear" dude..... as soon as I realized Lois was way too hot! for the "Fat-Man", I concluded that Strong Squeezing-Queens are the way forward!........help me out here "bub".....show me what you've got: pics; vids; stories......whatever you can share will be welcome here. Plus, when it's worthy, you'll get a special "Stewie" pic or gif, tailored to your suit own personal requirements  8) ......remember, you've gotta be "in it, to win it"

.......what more of an incentive could you want?
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

ivyhill

Hi everyone, glad to be here. I have a feeling that this will be a great place. Very important to enforce the forum rules right from the get go (filehosts, previews, respect, etc etc etc). Not enforcing rules is usually the downfall of most forums. The Mods here are some of the best around so this place will be very positive!!!
Looking forward to start posting stuff.

ivyhill

PS - Nice to see you Stewie  8)
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: ivyhill on 17-Oct-12, 04:34 PM
PS - Nice to see you Stewie  8)

Nice to see you too, Mr Hill......

Karma for you, Sir!  ;D
  •  

sammy_scuffles

Hey! Sammy here! I disapprove of the name you've chosen for this site! Silly boys!

I'm here to convince you guys that *gasp* sometimes the guys actually can win and it's still fun. And also to heckle Stewie when he gets a little too crazy on the "Ronda Rousey is an invincible Goddess who breathes fire and breaks arms!" stuff!  ;D
  •  

DR

Hi guys,

Glad to find you all here. I am sure this will be a great place to discuss and share all kinds of good F/F and M/F stuff. F/F is my favorite, as most of you probably know, from my contributions on other boards. M/F can be good too, especially if it is happening to me  ;D.

Let's get this good thing going!
  •  

Blackout

Well, yeah...hi.  ;D
Some of you may know me, because I'm an almighty Insider on the other board and...yeah, that's about it.

P.S.: I'm also glad to see you, Stewie. Me wants karma plz. :(
  •  

RBAP

Hi Sleepbin,

This is a great initiative, I'm happy to take part. Thanks for inviting me personally
There is something that could be improved, though: the current limits to the size of uploaded files are too stingy. A lot of my pics are big. I can never upload more than 3-4 at a time for a total limit of 2048 KB. Worse, if only one goes over the 512 KB individual limit, the whole upload is invalidated, it is very frustrating.
Can something be done about this?
RBAP (insider baptista_rui in another incarnation)
  •  

IMCJ

Hey guys. Thank you for starting this forum. All of that weird stuff on the other forum was getting, well, weird...
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: RBAP on 18-Oct-12, 12:55 AM
There is something that could be improved, though: the current limits to the size of uploaded files are too stingy. A lot of my pics are big. I can never upload more than 3-4 at a time for a total limit of 2048 KB. Worse, if only one goes over the 512 KB individual limit, the whole upload is invalidated, it is very frustrating.

Hi buddy.

I hear what you're saying. I spent a lot of time having to use an online resizer to make my pics smaller and then I overshot the  limit and ended up counting the kb of each photo! Arghhhhh!

However, some of the guys are uploading to an external host like imagebam and getting more than 10 pics in a single post, so maybe we should have a look at that?
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Blackout on 18-Oct-12, 12:48 AM
Well, yeah...hi.  ;D
Some of you may know me, because I'm an almighty Insider on the other board and...yeah, that's about it.

P.S.: I'm also glad to see you, Stewie. Me wants karma plz. :(

K upped, you karma-monster, you!  ;D
  •  

Zeus

Quote from: sammy_scuffles on 17-Oct-12, 11:03 PM
Hey! Sammy here! I disapprove of the name you've chosen for this site! Silly boys!

I'm here to convince you guys that *gasp* sometimes the guys actually can win and it's still fun. And also to heckle Stewie when he gets a little too crazy on the "Ronda Rousey is an invincible Goddess who breathes fire and breaks arms!" stuff!  ;D

It was Stewie's idea I picked for the domain name.. make sure you squeeze him extra hard for that! ;D and thanks for keeping him in check in his Ronda fascination too, them old men get so weird, eh. lol

Warm welcomes to all the new members, hope you like it here.
  •  

Zeus

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 18-Oct-12, 03:50 AM
Quote from: RBAP on 18-Oct-12, 12:55 AM

Hi buddy.

I hear what you're saying. I spent a lot of time having to use an online resizer to make my pics smaller and then I overshot the  limit and ended up counting the kb of each photo! Arghhhhh!

However, some of the guys are uploading to an external host like imagebam and getting more than 10 pics in a single post, so maybe we should have a look at that?

I hear what you saying, guys. For now, I'm paying for everything out of my own pocket, so I'd like to strike some balance on how much stuff gets stored on the server which adds to the bandwidth/traffic which costs me. Text is no issue but photos eat up a lot of bandwidth. I'd like to try to keep the board up and running without too much downtime when we overshoot the limit.

Once I have a way to help pay the costs (maybe some donations, producer ads, etc.) I can afford to increase the limits for pictures hosted on the site. So for now, if you wouldn't mind using external image hosts (imagevenue,imagebam,postimage,..) for any big photo collections you want to post to keep the server load in check, that'd be great. Thanks for understanding!

PS I'll up the limits of individual pics to 1MB now, hope that helps you a bit.

•  

Ronald_Frump

Thanks Zeus.

Still gonna look at the external image-host option, though......it was something I didn't initially think of!
  •