News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Member Introductions

Started by sleepinbin, 17-Oct-12, 12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

Welcome onboard, femwars.....

Femfights > Mixed fights for me too! ;D
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Randy

I think its time to introduce myself after I posted a little bit on this very amazing board. Thanks for all the karma I received

I'm Randy, 30+ years and I'm from Germany (so sorry for my bad english). I prefer the female-vs.-female-wrestling but I'm interested in male vs. female, too. I loved to watch when a bigger girl gets beaten by a smaller girl, Tall vs. short, big vs. skinny, you know what I mean. I'm also fascinate when Superstars like Ariel X, Mistess Kara, Kristie Etzold, Axa, Victoria or Mutiny lose against newbies or underdogs, competitive or fantasy it doesn't matter. My favs are Megan Jones, Prinzzess, Keri Spectrum, Shay Hendrix, Odette, Angelina (SKW), Devon, Cali Logan, Jasmine Mendez and many more.

Thanks for all the karma I received, I will try to go ahead. I still have many clips from over the years, too bad many of them are from companies on the "blacklist".

Greetings
Randy
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Hi Randy,

I also prefer smaller girls beating bigger girls..... 8)

Welcome and thanks for your contributions!
  •  

Piethans

Oh, I may also introduce myself. I've been on this board before, however lost the password and couldn't retrieve it. Therefore I started a new account and "I'm working myself up" again.

Older websites such as she's got him, montenegrovideo and mixed wrestling USA are guilty of dragging me into this topic ;). Before I have felt that I like boys being pinned by girls but through these websites I realized that I'm not the only one. At the time I didn't own a credit card yet, so I could only watch pictures.

Nowadays I love the image of being hold down. It doesn't have to be painful. KOs are not at all my thing neither punching and kicking. But being locked in a reverse headscissor, forced to smell her bum and nowhere to go. That's the thing for me  :)
  •  

Matey

Do you have your old account email? Send me a PM, I could merge your accounts.
  •  

Piethans

Thanks! Sent you a PM the other day.
  •  

malderat

Greetings clan,

As for me, I'm M—. I'm in my early 30's, and hale from Chicago. Member since 2013. My activity is streaky; my person,unpleasant. But do not judge me harshly, dear reader — for I love you, you are my brother. Be well
  •  

wrestlerotica

I don't think I ever introduced myself.  My name is Nic and I'm a huge fan of professional wrestling as well as any kind of female wrestling. I live in the Midwest (Indiana) and am a huge football, basketball, and sports fan. I also like podcasting.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Hi Nic, welcome to the forum 8)
  •  

wrestlerotica

•  

DaniloSlave

Good evening to all, I'm Danilo, an italian boy which loves femdom and mixed wrestling.

It seems to be a very good forum :)
  •  

wrestling_pi

•  

Technope

I'm Technope and I love thinking of new scissor fantasies, HAHA. I'm in my mid 20s  and have had a few scissor experiences but not enough. I am excited to hear and share stories with yall.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

•  

slave66MixedW

Hello I'm Slave66mixedwrestling Like much This Forum On my Hard Disk i Have Many Videos For Here. My Experience Scissor Ballbusting With My Ex in GI ;D
  •