News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Member Introductions

Started by sleepinbin, 17-Oct-12, 12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

tvwatcher38

I've realized that I've been here for a while & haven't introduced myself. I am  :-[
I'm tvwatcher38 ( or tv for short if you like ), whose main interest is mixed wrestling with scissors & smothering being my main focal points.
I will admit, was bit of a lurker & moocher at first, but now that I have started to contribute, I hope to continue as much as I can.
Have PM & been PM'D by some of you, I think you'll agree I'm not too bad of a guy.
Thanks for any & all help, as well as for current & future karma & thanks sent my way.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Thanks for contributing, tv 8)
  •  

douevenlift

Hi,

I'm douevenlift (it's become a popular internet meme in the bodybuilding/gym culture) and am driven by mixed wrestling - female vs female just doesn't really do it for me. I love the idea of a guy getting worked by a woman and have a specific fetish for getting stretched by a woman. I'm 24 and have been into this for a few years now. I came across this forum about a year ago and had my share of leeching and have tried to compensate for it by contributing everything I have. Cheers!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Thanks for becoming an active member, douevenlift ;D
  •  

runofthemill

Hi I'm Max. I stumbled across the forum while searching and I'm excited to be here. Never been part of an active forum like this before but I look forward to contributing what I can.

I'm in my 30's and I've been into wrestling for as long as I can remember. I enjoy just about all types but fem-fem is my favorite. Really big fan of apartment style wrestling and any kind of wrestling with knockouts.

So that's about it I guess. Glad to be here. :)
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Welcome, Max. F/F is definitely the best! ;)
  •  

Parsifal

Hello to all the members :)
I am a newbie into this beautiful world of mixed wrestling, altough this is something that haunted me for years, especially after one "incident" happened inside the family that maybe one day I will tell here. But, surfing different mixed wrestling sites and boards I noticed that this has been a common ground for many of us, so I guess I can get over the embarassement and judgment of people, at least here :D
Have a great day you all!
  •  

Bigdylan24

Hi ya´ll

I'm Big Dylan, but you can call me Dylan, I've been a lurker in this past few weeks, but I'll try to contribute if I can, I dunno but this forum appears to have some high standards when it comes to posting stuff I'm scared really, I dunno that's just an impression, though.
I'll probably stick to posting stuff that have something to do with f vs m on tv series, movies and all that stuff, cause I really luh that stuff.
if I dont post stuff there, I might write some terrible stories for you guys, I dunno.

Glad to be here and I hope to post something soon.

•  

ChicagoAlan

Welcome Parisifol and Big guy.  It's a fun community here, hope you contribute and enjoy it all.
  •  

Scorpion

Hallo SQ folk,

I'm Scorpion, a session wrestler based in London, UK.
Started in January 2015 and totally love it!!
I train in BJJ plus bits and pieces of pro-wrestling, freestyle wrestling, Muay Thai and boxing.

Nice to meet you!

Scorpion xx
* Scorpion - Session Wrestler * Clips - Custom videos - Tour Dates - Sessions * www.missscorpion.com * @scorpion_fetish * www.sgr-wrestling.com
  •  

squeezeme73

New members' introduction, okay, here I come.
I just had been linked to this board from another forum and it looked interesting enough to join.
I love anything that has to do with taller, stronger and heavier women/amazons dominating men in a physical way.
Squeezing and squashing is my favourite fantasy with women being on top. So I think grapevine pin would be one of my favourite submission holds. I also like bodyscissors. Wrestling is not my only or main topic though. I am working on femdom squashing, crushing and trampling fantasies since 2005 and I am active in different, also Giantess-related websites. Squeezeme73 is an alias of Squeezemeflat, which is what I like!
I need some time to get familiar here and I hope I can contribute in the future.
  •  

Rockhead

Quote from: Scorpion on 08-Sep-16, 06:32 PM
I'm Scorpion, a session wrestler based in London, UK.
Started in January 2015 and totally love it!!
I train in BJJ plus bits and pieces of pro-wrestling, freestyle wrestling, Muay Thai and boxing.

Nice to meet you!

Scorpion xx

Hi Scorpion - good to see you here! I'm also in the UK (and just signed up here) and already a fan. I love how you handled Inferno in the match for TC Wrestling - she's not one to back down from a challenge but I guess you had way too much for her. Keep up the good work!
  •  

Rockhead

So, I should introduce myself!

I'm Rockhead, a massive UK-based fan of all things to do with female wrestling and catfighting. I also like mixed wrestling and have had several matches against girls, but its fem v fem action that really excites me. The more competitive the better - I don't mind staged stuff if it looks real, but the more real a bout looks, the more interesting it is to me.

I've been a fan for 20 years, and cannot believe I've only just discovered this forum. Well, I hope to add some content - especially pictures from the UK and Europe that some of you may not have seen before (I'm guessing it's mostly US-based folk here). Aside from being obsessed with female wrestling - the holds, the rivalries, the emotions, the athletes, the bodies - I don't mind a bit of fantasy either, such as trying to work out who'd win a fight between two people that would most likely never meet on the mat for real.

From competitive bikini action to full-on Ultimate Surrender style sex-fighting, I'm a total fan. :)
  •  

thighslave

Hi Guys, thighslave here, long time lurker so apologies for that, I would like to contribute to this great community (this place rocks!)
My main interest is in mixed wrestling or femdom with scissors and originates from my obsession with women's legs which i've had as long as I can remember. I especially like powerful women (athletic or FBBs) and also large women (BBWs and tall/amazon/giantess) dominating smaller/lighter/weaker men using their powerful thighs to crush them into submission. Since I'm a leg fetishist, I prefer to see the ladies in nylons/pantyhose/stockings since it really makes their legs stand out. My favourite holds are body scissors and reverse headscissors. I've got quite a lot of clips I've collected over the last 12 to 15 years, and I'd love to share some of it on here. I just have to figure out what to share (whats allowed, what hasn't been posted before etc) and how to share it. I've never uploaded anything before so I'll have to figure it out (and those thumbnail gallery things) first before posting anything. Don't want to make any stupid mistakes and have you guys ban my ass before I've even started ;D
  •