News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Member Introductions

Started by sleepinbin, 17-Oct-12, 12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RBAP

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: sammy_scuffles on 17-Oct-12, 11:03 PM
Hey! Sammy here! I disapprove of the name you've chosen for this site! Silly boys!

Good, we thought specifically about you, when we chose it!

I'm here to convince you guys that *gasp* sometimes the guys actually can win and it's still fun.

.......see, when we lose, its FTW......

And also to heckle Stewie when he gets a little too crazy on the "Ronda Rousey is an invincible Goddess who breathes fire and breaks arms!" stuff!  ;D

I've given you karma for having the audacity to call me out, young lady! (nice to have you onboard!  ;) )
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!

michael92755

Hi everyone. Michael here, or Mike if you prefer. A thanks to Stewie for the invite. I have been into fem/fem fighting since I was just a tyke (which was quite a few decades ago) :) I have a girl friend, who although isn't into the scene, is open minded enough to let me enjoy my fantasies online. I used to run a bunch of yahoo groups when I first got online years ago, and made some great friends. Then I found some message boards and made some other great online friends. Hi Ivy...by the way...AROD still sucks! Hope to be an active participant here and make some more new friends!

Ronald_Frump

Glad you can join the party, Michael  :D

ivyhill

Quote from: michael92755 on 18-Oct-12, 12:27 PM
Hi everyone. Michael here, or Mike if you prefer. A thanks to Stewie for the invite. I have been into fem/fem fighting since I was just a tyke (which was quite a few decades ago) :) I have a girl friend, who although isn't into the scene, is open minded enough to let me enjoy my fantasies online. I used to run a bunch of yahoo groups when I first got online years ago, and made some great friends. Then I found some message boards and made some other great online friends. Hi Ivy...by the way...AROD still sucks! Hope to be an active participant here and make some more new friends!
I thought we all agreed that NO BOSTON fans would be allowed here  >:( >:( >:(

Nice to see you here michael!!!

qt18

Hi all, great to see a bunch of familiar names on here!  I'm glad to be part of this new forum, can't wait to help it get going.  Thank you Stewie for the invite.

Q

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: qt18 on 18-Oct-12, 02:06 PM
Thank you Stewie for the invite.
Q

Anytime, buddy! ;D

bob.earl

Heard about your new forum and thought I would join.  I'm happy to hear you guys took a stand against the underage material.  I'm leaving that forum, I don't want my name or Grappling Gals name associated with a site that allows that kind of material.

Check our our newest relesae under the Producer's forum.

Bob Earl
(Grappling Gals C4S store - http://www.clips4sale.com/store/28308)

Blackout

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 18-Oct-12, 03:53 AM
Quote from: Blackout on 18-Oct-12, 12:48 AM
Well, yeah...hi.  ;D
Some of you may know me, because I'm an almighty Insider on the other board and...yeah, that's about it.

P.S.: I'm also glad to see you, Stewie. Me wants karma plz. :(

K upped, you karma-monster, you!  ;D

You're tha man! :D

jiminy

Hello folks. Thanks to sleepinbin for the invite to the new forum.  :D

Good to see some more familiar faces on here too.

iluvwrestlegirls

Hello everyone. Good idea to start afresh and it's great to see so many names make the transition over to here.

As my name implies with such subtlety, I am a fan of ladies wot wrestle. Particularly: Ronda Rousey (for that real-life ish), anime/videogame fighters (for the fantasy quotient) and also any tough females I happen to encounter in my actual waking life.

I shall try to contribute here soon, thanks for the invite!

sprog

Ronald_Frump

Thanks for joining the forum, guys!

sleepinbin

really great to see people moving over from MvsF, and great to see a few people i dont recognise as well! thank you all for joining us and i hope this trend of growth and contribution continues!

desertgoodguy

Hey guys, another convert from the "dark side" of the other forum

It really was getting kind of starnge with all th ekiddie stuff

Anyway, I promise not to talk to much aout my gorgoeus wrslting wife and her killer headscissors   lolol