News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Member Introductions

Started by sleepinbin, 17-Oct-12, 12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rassleme

Welcome to all the new members.  There's a lot of mateial already here in just a short time of woman kicking ass!  Enjoy and particpate. 

Don't be a lurker.

Join in the fun!
  •  

Spraggon

I guess I would be classed as one of the more mature members on the forum, but I am glad to be here. I've always had a thing about women fighting and beating men - in particular sexy judo.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Spraggon on 26-Oct-12, 06:29 PM
I guess I would be classed as one of the more mature members on the forum, but I am glad to be here. I've always had a thing about women fighting and beating men - in particular sexy judo.

Join the club, mate. Us "oldies" have to stick together, lol!
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

desertgoodguy

As ne of the chronologically older members here....welcome to our nightmare
  •  

jiminy

Welcome BK. I must get around to telling you about that girls vs boys basketball match I was involved in...  8)
  •  

bk5544

Quote from: jiminy on 27-Oct-12, 08:02 AM
Welcome BK. I must get around to telling you about that girls vs boys basketball match I was involved in...  8)

oh yeah, message me! it sucks that i had been in the middle of many private conversations on the other board at the time i left. hope they all make their way over.
  •  

Fishoil

Glad to discover this place ... old place just wasn't working out.
  •  

desertgoodguy

seems like a diffedrent breed of cat is joingning the other forum
  •  

paul0415

desertgoodguy.You post in the "other" forum constantly.I have no issues with either forum. I find it hypocritical of you to denigrate that forum here, while you have posted there, at the very least, 10 times in the past 24 hours.
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: paul0415 on 06-Nov-12, 08:43 PM
desertgoodguy.You post in the "other" forum constantly.I have no issues with either forum. I find it hypocritical of you to denigrate that forum here, while you have posted there, at the very least, 10 times in the past 24 hours.

hey, chill out. desert isnt denigrating the other forum, and if he wishes to maintain a profile on both that is his prerogative.
  •  

grey

g,day all,happen to come across this forum by accident,and was very impressed .l think that this forum has the makings of going a long way to becoming a great forum.
  •  

desertgoodguy

Heuy paul

I dont denigrate any thing

Didnt know that it was an all or nothing thing here

Gues I have lost one of my baic frredom

If you think I am denigrating then dont read them
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Hey, I think we're all cool again now, so moving forward.........

welcome to Fishoil and grey!

<2up>

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

desertgoodguy

Welcome to our nightmare :)
  •  

DiabloNYC

Hi Everyone,

I'm Diablo, and I'm a wrestling videographer.  I'm from New York City and proud of it!

I found this forum because a link to one of my blog entries was posted here (neat!).  I've been a lurker for a short while as I have been getting the lay of the land.

I've been a poster over at the afore-mentioned wrestling forum, and I haven't been entirely clear on what was going on regarding the posting of underage materials, though I have been seeing increasing comments on the matter.  I will admit that posting on a site that also potentially hosts underage material does make me uncomfortable.  As a result, my posting frequency has decreased while I tried to figure out what is going on.  I'm not entirely sure of the details of the situation, but I was under the impression that the visuals in question had been officially banned as a response.

Anyway, I just got a welcome today from one of the squeezequeen moderators, so I thought I would delurk, say hello, and join in as a participant.  I'm a big fan of fostering community within the female & mixed wrestling realm, especially where there is an aura of positivity.

Ok, enough rambling from me!
Regards,
D
  •