News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Member Introductions

Started by sleepinbin, 17-Oct-12, 12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

Welcome, D.

It would be great if you could keep us up-to-date with everything "Veve" and doommaidens in general. Its no exaggeration to say that most of us are massive fans.......

;D

Cheers,

Stewie.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Zeus

Great to see you delurk yourself, D! We welcome all guys (and girls) from the biz, esp. the cool ones as yourself..  :Pol:

Also please say hello to Veve from all of us - she sure has been talked about in the discussions as her skill despite her young age is already quite legendary and looked upon with great respect, admiration, and fear  ;D
  •  

DiabloNYC

Thanks, guys!  What a nice welcome :)  I'm also trying to get VeVe to come over and post in the forum as well.

Regards,
D
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: DiabloNYC on 11-Dec-12, 07:28 AM
Thanks, guys!  What a nice welcome :)  I'm also trying to get VeVe to come over and post in the forum as well.

Regards,
D

:o

That would be seriously  "Epic!"

:bow1:
  •  

Hinko

I guys! I'm new here. This is a very nice forum.
I hope to share with all of you some videos.
Bye  :)
  •  

Ronald_Frump

•  

desertgoodguy

Welcome to our nightmare :)
  •  

sheehan333

Hmmm... I am in this Forum for some weeks now. My Be I should have introduced myself earlier but better late then never   :yes:

Anyway I am a guy in my mid twenties who is  more into competitive wrestling. I do not like fake or dominating videos much (oh offcourse there are some exception)

What I like is a full on competitive battle of the sexes where Skill, strength and Stamina ultimately decides the victor and do not mind if the winner is of either gender.

As I have had a very athletic background and have grown somewhat big lately I prefer big and strong women and one day would like to session with such a person. No prejudice but I just do not believe that a small women as shown in the videos can defeat me  ::) (Excluding the Rowdy Roussey offcourse stewie)

So wrapping up the intro here wondering when will I finally meet the amazon of my dreams  <:W:>

•  

desertgoodguy

Your name looks familiar lololol
  •  

squozen

New to the board!

Been a fan of scissors/wrestling for many years, but have never sessioned!

Really enjoy more realistic-looking matches with believable opponents and outcomes (at least in my head)... like the Grappling Girls stuff and Crystal and Jenna (would love to figure out if she does sessions) are probably my current faves there (liked Miracles too although she didn't do too many vids) and I wonder what ever happened to Caroline?  She was perfect.
  •  

jiminy

•  

sleepinbin

hello squozen, good to have you on board.

thanks for the greeting, but as they say, there's an app thread for that!  :Pol:
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Hi there, squozen......  ;D
  •  

Frederic

Quote from: desertgoodguy on 22-Oct-12, 10:27 AM
Thanks for the new site
Bonjour,
Votre site est superbe et je suis fan.
Je souhaite trouver un espace de communication sur les thèmes.
Cordialement
Frederic
Looks great!
  •  

dulyda

I am thinking I will enjoy this site. It looks awesome!
  •