News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Member Introductions

Started by sleepinbin, 17-Oct-12, 12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

Welcome thehorse, enjoy the forum. 8)

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

stestoz

Hello everyone, I'm Stefano from Italy.

I looked at your forum for a few months and I think it is the best forum for mixed wrestling around, so I thought I would start to become an active and perhaps share something that I have in memory

thank you for the work you do here
you r the best-stefano-
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: stestoz on 30-Jul-14, 11:56 AM
Hello everyone, I'm Stefano from Italy.

Welcome, Stefano.....8)
  •  

trouler

Hello everybody!

I am a Swede who found out I had a fetish for fighting women quite early in my life. My friends used to complain that I always played the female characters in beat'em up games such as Street Fighter, Tekken and Dead or Alive. They were on to me before I was. Anyway, I have a soft spot for submission holds as well, so I was overjoyed when I found out about facesitting, breast smothers and fantasy wrestling on the Internet. I do enjoy real competitive matches as well, both catfights and mixed, but I am really in it for the sexually themed holds and the humiliation those bring.

Since I am a huge nerd a began designing simply fighting games in High School based on actual games such as Dungeons and Dragons, Warhammer Fantasy Battles and others. These pen and paper simulators, I am not a programmer, was a way for me to make fighting leagues between my female classmates and some mixed stuff including myself. I have continued to do this ever since and have a huge rooster of women I know in a variety of rules systems. Usually, that is what I do when I am not watching other peoples productions.

My latest project is transforming Ultimate MMA Simulator to a catfighting simulator, which I have managed to do by rewriting the fighter actions and adding my own rooster of fighters. It is quite catchy and something I recommend that you try if you ever would like to simulate a catfight between some women.

That was a little about me and more about what I like to do. Cheers everybody!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Thanks for joining SQ, trouler..... 8)
  •  

Stevie1231

I guess I kinda skipped this part, but my name's Stevie and I've bummed around this site for a while because I couldn't find any of my old hard drives until we moved recently.  I intend to be a more active member moving forward, but right now I'm just making up for lost time (which is the reason for my influx of posts recently).  I like many forms of female combat including submission, pro, pro/am, mma, and catfights to name a few.  I prefer F/F stuff, but will, on occasion, tolerate some F/M if the right girls are involved. 
  •  

Matey

Hello to all newcomers as well as old lurkers turning active!

:wob:
  •  

armbar

Hello fellow pervs  ;D

I'm here because i have a fight fetish, specifically f/f submission matches (not the fake stuff). The stuff i'm into is getting very specific so finding good fights is hard but this forum is awesome !
I've grabbed a few videos already and I'll be uploading a few fights soon ...
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: armbar on 13-Aug-14, 12:38 PM
specifically f/f submission matches (not the fake stuff).

Bang on the money! Welcome 8)
  •  

egalitarian

Hi all,

I'm egalitarian and I'm from the UK.

I have been interested and participated in the mixed wrestling industry since I was mid-teens.  I have had highly enjoyable sessions with Robin (greatest day of my life, ever), Monica, Kassidy, Thunder, Marilyn, Pippa the Ripper, and Dynamo.

Hoping to have another session in March time (gotta save those pennies) but undecided whom in the UK to session with next!

My favourite type of session is definately fantasy/light competitive where I sort of try but get my ass handed to me.  Favourite holds are probably the reverse facesit, anything involving feet holds, and reverse headscissors.

Away from this fetish, I enjoy going to the cinema, reading, going to the pub, and playing cricket.

Looking forward to participating in this forum - I have some videos and pics to share, and will do so as time allows :)

Peace out,

Egal-ita-rian. ;)
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: egalitarian on 16-Dec-14, 05:29 PM
Hi all,

I'm egalitarian and I'm from the UK.

Welcome to SQ, egalitarian :)
  •  

Wreath

Hello everyone, i'm Alessio from Florence (Italy)..nice to be here. I'm new about wrestling, but i'm interested in try that.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Hi Alessio - thanks for joining SQ :)
  •  

Wreath

•  

femwars

Hmm...im afraid like a few others posters here, i possibly should have written a little something, a little sooner. So, here goes...

Im Femwars here (obviously) and im in the UK. Oop Norff specifically. Im a member of a couple of other forums which, tbh, suck quite majorly in comparison to this one. Both in terms of content, and users. Truth is, since i somehow managed to stumble across the SQ forum, (something i still thank various deities for on a daily basis) i havent really looked anywhere else! You have pretty much everything here, with some awesome posters, and plenty of helpful...genuine, users. Im glad i came here, and my thanks for having me.

My interests in brief would include all f/f 'action', specifically catfights, boxing and submission wrestling. I prefer the real action to the fake, however, i have to say it also depends on my mood at the time  ;) Persons of interest, in no order, include, Skylar Renee, Blake Mitchell, Ina Black and favoured companies included Foxy Combat, Fighting Dolls and We Bring It. To name, but a few.

I have some matches which im hoping to be able to share, just in the process of checking the rules for posting etc. Im always sure to leave karma wherever i have downloaded something and am looking to contribute right back. Badly, in fact. I should be looking to make some uploads in the next couple of days. I will be posting a small selection of fights, as well as some artwork for you all to enjoy.

Finally, my thanks once again. A fantastic site, awesome staff and the material on offer speaks for itself. Looking forward to making some friends here and having some fun. Take care, and thankyou for reading.
  •