THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 730 times)

Offline malderat

• HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 1184
Thanks
« on: 05-Apr-14, 03:32 PM »
It took some motivating by senior, contributing members, but it's nice to see so many new contributors.

Offline Ronald_Frump

• All-Star Poster
  • HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 9656
  • Awards: Repeated Donator (last one in Sep 2015)Helpful MemberActive PosterFounding-Fathers
Thanks
« Reply #1 on: 05-Apr-14, 05:45 PM »
It took a lot of hard work by our admin Zeus  <R0x> but seems to be paying dividends. I can promise all those who make it to HQ membership, you will find it well worth the effort.....  ;)
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!

Offline mwlover

• Karma received: 2
Thanks
« Reply #2 on: 21-Apr-14, 08:24 PM »
This forum seems great! The male vs female one was frustrating and I left due to the amount of child content posted there (and the sad part is a huge chunk of the members there thought it wasn't wrong posting child links). Looking forward to see what this forum has to offer!

Offline orange_fizzy

• Banned!
  • Karma received: 181
  • Love Squeeze Queens!
Thanks
« Reply #3 on: 22-Apr-14, 05:14 AM »
This forum seems great! The male vs female one was frustrating and I left due to the amount of child content posted there (and the sad part is a huge chunk of the members there thought it wasn't wrong posting child links). Looking forward to see what this forum has to offer!

Welcome To Squeeze Queens Dude ;)

Offline malderat

• HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 1184
Thanks
« Reply #4 on: 22-Apr-14, 12:52 PM »
It took a lot of hard work by our admin Zeus  <R0x>

I'm afraid I'm a bit of a caveman, and fail to appreciate computer things. For example that the little words and boxes here weren't just hiding behind the couch cushions up until some weeks ago, waiting for Zeus to collect them.

Thanks Zeus!!!
 ;D 8) :-* ;)

As for this,
I can promise all those who make it to HQ membership, you will find it well worth the effort..... 

It's certainly true!

Offline mwlover

• Karma received: 2
Thanks
« Reply #5 on: 22-Apr-14, 10:19 PM »
So umm how does this karma thing work lol?

Offline Matey

• Global Moderator
  • Karma received: 238
  • Awards: Regular Donator Above & BeyondStaff-MemberFounding-Fathers
Thanks
« Reply #6 on: 23-Apr-14, 03:30 AM »
You click on "Give Thanks/Karma" in a fellow member miniprofile on the left (or the thumb-up icon on the right) to thank for posts you appreciate.

You can see your previously given/received karma in your profile page. Karma history and stats also displayed on the bottom of the main forum page.

KARMA system

amoebic