News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Hollywood Actresses - Fantasy NHB Cage-fights

Started by Ronald_Frump, 22-Apr-14, 06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

Gwyneth Paltrow vs Lindsay Lohan

I don't see any way for Lindsay to win this. Gwyneth has far more muscle mass in her legs and I can see a quick takedown to full straddle/facesit pin. Lindsay can do nothing to prevent Gwyneth stealing her breath via pussy-smother, as the star of "Iron Man" works for the mounted triangle. Gwyneth then rolls over into a classic triangle, using her superior arm strength to pull her victim's face deeper into her crotch, as Lindsay taps frantically. The ref tries to intervene, asking Gwyneth to break the hold, but she wants to prove a point and Lindsay is mercilessly squeezed out cold for a good 15 seconds before the triumphant "Pepper Potts" releases the limp body of her adversary. Gwyneth places one foot on the breast of her vanquished foe, striking a victory pose by flexing a double bicep for the cheering crowd and paparazzi!

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

DR

Lindsay looks like a real wildcat, who can do a lot of damage to almost any opponent, but I have to agree with you Stewie about Gwyneth being the stronger one. However, I don't think it would be a one-sided fight, as I see "Pepper Potts" putting a lot of effort, before finally subduing her rival.

A triangle choke finisher sounds good to me  :)
  •  

RBAP

Have you seen Gwyneth's legs? Lohan would be crushed...  :o

One of the fittest women in show business against a drunken wreck = one-sided abuse ;D

I'd like to see Gwyneth vs. Kate Beckinsale - clash of the titans... :P

•  

DR

•  

DR

Kate vs Gwyneth - easy win for Kate, imho. Speaking of one-sided abuse  ;D

Too bad we'll  never see any of these matchups, lol.
  •  

DR

How about these two babes?

Sarah Michelle Gellar vs Eliza Dushku
(Buffy vs Faith)

Since Sarah is a Tae Kwon Do black belt, she would probably win an MMA rules cage fight easily (or not?), so I'm thinking submissions only grappling. And let's make it "best-of-five", no time limit fight.

My money would be on Eliza to win it decisively, three submissions to none:

1st - a rib crushing body scissors
2nd - a full nelson / body scissors combo, and
3rd - a triangle choke, of course  ;D
  •  

RBAP

Quote from: DR on 23-Apr-14, 09:59 PM
How about these two babes?

Agree, Eliza would take it. A reverse fig. 4 KO is not out of the question  ;)
  •  

RBAP

A totally different matchup: two petite blonde cuties in a facesitting battle:

Kristen Bell vs. Scarlett Johansson

Kristen is shorter but stronger. I think she would facesit Ms. Romanov to oblivion  ;D

•  

DR

Quote from: RBAP on 23-Apr-14, 10:03 PM

Kristen is shorter but stronger. I think she would facesit Ms. Romanov to oblivion  ;D

Agree! Kristen is petite, but look at those legs! And while Scarlett would most likely have a better chance in a breast smothering fight  ;), her chances against Kristen in a facesitting battle are very slim.
  •  

wrespet

Gwyneth Paltrow vs Lindsay Lohan - I bet for Gwyneth
Kate vs Gwyneth - I don't know her Selene character influence my decision but yes, I'm think Kate would win a very even match.
Kristen vs Scarlet - Definitely Scarlet. She has a thick fit body.

Who do you think can beat Kristanna Loken. Krav Maga black belt with long strong legs.

•  

Ronald_Frump

Kate vs Gwyneth - I could see Kate dominating by maintaining top position in Gwyneth's guard, certainly for the first 10 minutes. She is going for vicious G'n'P which however, would be well-defended. Kate then gasses, giving Gwyneth the opportunity to get an armbar from the guard position. Kate fights it, but falls forward allowing Gwyneth to crank-out a belly-down submission.

Gwyneth releases Kate's arm, only after she agrees to a nude, oiled Lezdom facesitting session, whilst immobilized in saran wrap.........  8)
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: RBAP on 23-Apr-14, 10:03 PM

^ This.....

Kristen would use her short, powerful physique to "sweep" Scarlet onto her back, where the redhead would be unable to prevent the blonde's "heavy hips" from immobilizing her in a classic schoolgirl pin. This would lead to a long session of lesbian pussy-smothering, interspersed by submissive clit-licking, which Scarlet would have no option but to comply with. Kristen would finish the contest by front-facesit KO, using her thicker, superior calf muscles to lock in an inescapable mounted figure-8.....  :o

•  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: DR on 23-Apr-14, 09:59 PM

Since Sarah is a Tae Kwon Do black belt, she would probably win an MMA rules cage fight easily (or not?), so I'm thinking submissions only grappling. And let's make it "best-of-five", no time limit fight.

Personally, I think with 3 months grappling training for Eliza, Sarah's striking skills would be nullified in the cage. I envisage a sloppy kick off Sarah getting grabbed and turned into a quick takedown by Eliza. I also see DR's first two submission moves being employed as "weakeners" to bust a few ribs, before the final KO..... :-*

•  

RBAP

New match: two young, fit bombshells.

Jennifer Lawrence vs. Annalyne Mccord

Jennifer is more powerful but a smart, defensive Annalyne would wait for her to tire and put her to sleep in a rear naked choke  ::)

•  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: RBAP on 27-Apr-14, 12:09 PM
New match: two young, fit bombshells.

Jennifer Lawrence vs. Annalyne Mccord

Jennifer is more powerful but a smart, defensive Annalyne would wait for her to tire and put her to sleep in a rear naked choke  ::)

Ms. McCord has the muscle in her legs to secure an unbreakable body-triangle. Check those biceps - Jennifer would be a twitching mess within seconds of succumbing to Annalyne's sexy stranglehold.

•