News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Hollywood Actresses - Fantasy NHB Cage-fights

Started by Ronald_Frump, 22-Apr-14, 06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DR

This is a tough one to call. Both ladies have very strong legs, so I anticipate a long fight, almost like a chess match, with both of them trying not to get caught between her rival's sexy pythons. I cannot call this one, but I know I'd like to see it very much ;D.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: wrespet on 27-Apr-14, 01:14 AM

Who do you think can beat Kristanna Loken. Krav Maga black belt with long strong legs.

Dunno..... possibly Milla Jovovich, She's trained BJJ for a few years now.

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

DR

Quote from: wrespet on 27-Apr-14, 01:14 AM
Who do you think can beat Kristanna Loken. Krav Maga black belt with long strong legs.

Elisabetta Canalis, maybe? She seems to be very fit and has been training Krav Maga.

If that doesn't work, then there is this girl Ronda...something...forgot her last name, help me, Stewie   ;D
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: DR on 27-Apr-14, 04:38 PM
help me, Stewie   ;D

Help me, Rhonda
Help, help me, Rhonda
Help me, Rhonda
Help, help me, Rhonda
Help me, Rhonda
Help, help me, Rhonda
Help me, Rhonda
Help, help me, Rhonda
Help me, Rhonda
Help, help me, Rhonda
Help me, Rhonda
Help, help me, Rhonda
Help me, Rhonda, yeah
Get her out of my heart

•  

RBAP

We don't need nasty Rhonda to beat Loken. Sweet Gina would do it  ;)

•  

DR

Gina looks so powerful in that first picture. Great stuff!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

re. Gina - I forgot, she's an actress now  :)

Angelina Jolie vs Sandra Bullock

In spit of an 11 year age difference, it seems to me an uphill struggle for Angelina to contain the natural physicality of the "Gravity" star. Angelina's only chance would be a boob smother, but considering Sandra's superiority in leg and arm muscularity, the likely outcome would be a swift takedown which the "Tomb Raider" star would be powerless to prevent. Sandra would then be able to hold Angelina in a crushing guard position, whilst applying a sick neck crank which she would use to dislocate the cervical vertebrae of her victim, accompanied by an audible "SNAP!".

•  

DR

I agree that Sandra would be too much for Angelina to handle. Amazing legs on Ms. Bullock, and I'm sure she would know how to put them to good use. Maybe a finisher similar to Sheila Bird vs Kim Couture fight - a rare, but nothing short of spectacular scissor choke.
  •  

RBAP

Sandra would wipe the floor with Angelina and smile coily while trash talking her  ;D
Those legs would smash Angelina's ribs into bits...

•  

Ronald_Frump

•  

sleepinbin

•  

RBAP

New challenge - more beautiful legs, less bathwater...  :)

Newbie vs. Veteran in the Battle of the Long, Sinewy Legs:

Blake Lively vs. Cameron Diaz

Blake is younger (and amazing) but Cameron is one of my top 40-somethings (together with Sandra, Gwyneth, and Jennifer Aniston) and is more muscular, with greater upper body strength. She'd probably edge it.

•  

DR

My money would be on Blake in this one. Being younger than her opponent does not necessarily mean much, but I think she is also stronger and faster than Cameron. It may take her a few minutes to break her down, but once she does, Cameron would be at her mercy.

•  

RBAP

Quote from: DR on 27-Apr-14, 11:52 PM
My money would be on Blake in this one.

Are you sure?...

•  

Ronald_Frump

•