THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: She Fights Producer Gets 7 Years Jail Sentence  (Read 1385 times)

Offline teebee2

• HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 2722

Offline Matey

• Global Moderator
  • Karma received: 238
  • Awards: Regular Donator Above & BeyondStaff-MemberFounding-Fathers
She Fights Producer Gets 7 Years Jail Sentence
« Reply #1 on: 09-May-14, 10:57 AM »
Wow. Well, he had it coming, I guess. Sentencing seems a bit high though, imo, especially for her.. unless she was a co-producer.

I'd make 'em give all the money they've made off of 'em to 'em to get 'em off the street.. and have 'em serve the meals for homeless for 7yrs.

Online femfightwatcher

• HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 268
« Reply #2 on: 09-May-14, 04:23 PM »
I hope someone films any F vs. F action ZuZu gets into in prison.

Offline ass kicked by girls

• Karma received: 40
« Reply #3 on: 12-May-14, 10:51 PM »
They got what they deserve if they knew full well that they were handicapped. They should of stuck with their regular guys but they Probably couldn't handle being beaten up constantly. I'm sure other guys would of volunteered if they just waited. Pretty messed up that they went out and recruited a few handicapped guys who didn't  know any better or what they where getting into.
« Last Edit: 10-Jul-15, 06:28 PM by ass kicked by girls »

Offline uboat

• Karma received: 479
  • Awards: Regular Donator (last one in Aug 2014)
« Reply #4 on: 16-May-14, 11:16 AM »
   Short time in my opinion they could face 20 years, this could destroy the wrestling industry.

If a beating isn't controled a man/girl could be serious injuried and they could face murder. Ok I love to watch wrestling/fight videos, but there's a limit in fetish and severely hurt someone for this fetish.

Watching the video it's possible to see that's people at financial risk, homeless, with hard problems (one commit suicide after the video, some tell others take the beating to feed their families) and in the judging sentence a disabled person. THIS IS SICK! Minors, extrem violence, severe injuries and other disturbed things should keep out of this fetish in my opinion.

Offline wrestlingspandex

• HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 575
« Reply #5 on: 26-May-14, 07:03 AM »
Totally agree with uboat...

Why cant we have just some straight up wrestling, to consenting adults willing to submit the other, in a fun and sometimes competitive way.

To take men off of the street, sometimes with learning problems and beat the snot right out of them, where is the sexyness in that, sure the ladies might look the part, but unknown to us these guys getting a beat down was vulnerable. It's quite sad that a moron would choose this way to make fetish fight videos, for us the fans of such media... shame on you and good luck with jail. You earned it.
You don't really know a woman until you have wrestled them...

Offline needanime19

• Karma received: 1
« Reply #6 on: 13-Oct-14, 10:00 PM »
I'm with you two. To be honest, fake blood is even a turn off. I'm glad I never liked that company.

Offline malderat

• HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 1184
« Reply #7 on: 10-Jul-15, 12:23 AM »
Totally agree with uboat...

Why cant we have just some straight up wrestling, to consenting adults willing to submit the other, in a fun and sometimes competitive way.

To take men off of the street, sometimes with learning problems and beat the snot right out of them, where is the sexyness in that, sure the ladies might look the part, but unknown to us these guys getting a beat down was vulnerable. It's quite sad that a moron would choose this way to make fetish fight videos, for us the fans of such media... shame on you and good luck with jail. You earned it.

SheFights turned my stomach the first time i saw it. Now i think it was the best producer on the internet while it was around. Fare thee well, ms vargo et al

amoebic