Claws
9 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

orange_fizzy

Does anyone remember this publication?
Bazinga!
  •  

orange_fizzy

I own a very large collection of these magazines, most of which I acquired through donations sent in to me from fellow enthusiasts. I also discovered a large pile of them whilst dumping off some rubbish at my local recycling depot which amazed me. Anyway, for those that remember the days before the intervention of the web, then your know how rich these magazines were in adverts. Most of my early video tape purchases were made from reading the adverts featured and of course, my first ever mixed session as a result of a private advert - they were the days!
Bazinga!
  •  

orange_fizzy

I will of course keep a note of the overall interest made towards this topic and if it reaches a reasonable level, then I will start to scan and upload complete issues of the above magazines for you all to enjoy.
Bazinga!
  •  

DR

With no Internet around yet, those were among the very few sources of female fghting pictures and stories. I had quite a few issues of these, but eventually I threw them away. Good ol' days, indeed!
  •  

orange_fizzy

Quote from: DR on 24-Apr-14, 12:53 PM
With no Internet around yet, those were among the very few sources of female fghting pictures and stories. I had quite a few issues of these, but eventually I threw them away. Good ol' days, indeed!

You should have kept hold of them DR, as they can sell for up to £15 to £20 a copy on Ebay!
Bazinga!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

I remember everything. I used to buy my mags and VHS vids from the "Swish" shop in Soho Square. I also bought a lot of vids from Festelle by mail order, including some stuff I commissioned.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

RBAP

Still have copies of FGm safely stored at home  ;D
  •  

jiminy

Hi, orange fizzy.

Never heard of these magazines myself but just wondering what years they were in production?
  •  

orange_fizzy

Quote from: jiminy on 28-Apr-14, 02:16 AM
Hi, orange fizzy.

Never heard of these magazines myself but just wondering what years they were in production?

Hi Buddy

They came into production from about 1985, and were produced up till about 1997 when sadly the owner of Swish Publication passed away. Today, the copyrights for all the magazines are owned by a guy in the UK who has plans to start printing them again in a virtual manor instead of a paper one.

They were fantastic and hope to see them back soon!
Bazinga!
  •  

bostoncrab52

have a large collection of all three
  •  

orange_fizzy

Quote from: bostoncrab52 on 28-Apr-14, 08:41 AM
have a large collection of all three

Good to know that buddy, because they sell for £15 to £20 on Ebay to magazine collectors seeking to fill in their blank issue spots.
Bazinga!
  •  

Scaramanga

Got rid of all mine :(

The ads for videos that were photocopies of photocopies of photocopies so you had to use some imagination to see what was in the pics leant a bit of mystique and excitement that I kind of miss now, with crystal clarity everywhere, 2 mins preview before you download a vid etc etc
  •