News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Is LUSA still around?

Started by Grem, 30-Oct-12, 09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grem

Hey everyone,

for some time Lusa Ent was reposting their old stuff and just renamed and/or joined videos. For som time now the femfightflix store is gone and the websites last update was two weeks ago. I am afraid that Lusa is vanishing and there are still a lot of videos I actually am eager to get my hands on but only the C4S site remains and there they sell only older videos.

Does anyone has any information on the site? Any news or someone still has an account on the website and can tell me if the newer stuff is still available.

I'm about to panic... :o

Cheers.

Matey

I remember their sites have gone down in the past for days as they often work on or revamp 'em.. could be the same case now, possibly  ???
  •  

ivyhill

Quote from: Marty on 31-Oct-12, 05:31 AM
I remember their sites have gone down in the past for days as they often work on or revamp 'em.. could be the same case now, possibly  ???
Exactly right. That has happened at least 3 times that I know of.

Ivy
  •  

ChicagoAlan

I haven't seen any new Lusa videos for some time, featuring our girls Chloe, Summer etc.   Their website

http://www.lusaent.com

no longer works.  You can buy their videos at sites like

http://www.sexygrappling.com

but it doesn't look like they're offering any videos that aren't several years old (I could be wrong.)  I read in our forum that Joe is no longer with us, any details on that?

Just curious, I sure enjoyed their stuff. I figured since we have this 'discussion area' here, maybe someone has more information.
THANKS!

•  

Matey

I too heard one their main guys passed away and the site got sold off to another company which was only rehashing old clips so it went downhill fast.. maybe Grem will know more
  •  

Grem

Hard to tell anything on that.

Yes, Joe sadly passed away in an accident.

On lethalfemales.com (which hold all their other sites like sexygrappling) they have released old content with a changed titles. The last updated was 01/01/2014. The stuff like femfightflix is gone.

They were saying like 8 month ago, that they were shooting new content. Never heard anything if that later on.

I know the still have unreleased content like "Chloe vs Rachael 5" or "Scissor genius 3", but it's hard to tell if and when it will be released as the company had no updates within 4 months.

It bugs me a lot as it is actually my favorite site. And of course they need Chloe back in action.... just my opinion.

Cheers.

freigi2000

•  

orange_fizzy

Quote from: Grem on 29-Mar-14, 09:41 PM
Hard to tell anything on that.

Yes, Joe sadly passed away in an accident.

On lethalfemales.com (which hold all their other sites like sexygrappling) they have released old content with a changed titles. The last updated was 01/01/2014. The stuff like femfightflix is gone.

They were saying like 8 month ago, that they were shooting new content. Never heard anything if that later on.

I know the still have unreleased content like "Chloe vs Rachael 5" or "Scissor genius 3", but it's hard to tell if and when it will be released as the company had no updates within 4 months.

It bugs me a lot as it is actually my favorite site. And of course they need Chloe back in action.... just my opinion.

Cheers.

Which one was Joe?
Do you have a picture of him
Bazinga!
  •  

Grem

That was Joe...he had very good time with Chloe at least.

orange_fizzy

What kind of accident did he have, any information on that issue?
Bazinga!
  •  

Grem

Not 100% sure I guess i read something about a car accident.

orange_fizzy

Quote from: Grem on 29-Apr-14, 06:20 PM
Not 100% sure I guess i read something about a car accident.

Thank you for that information!

Its always sad when someone so young dies :(

Should you discover anything else then please, let me know?

Again Thanks! :)
Bazinga!
  •  

Grem

UPDATE

LUSA updated their site after a very lon wait. here is even a "part clip" that is new. So there is still hope I can complete my Chloe collection at one point.