News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Muscular Woman Wrestling Muscular Man - Wanting Video Links

Started by tomtango, 21-Mar-14, 01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomtango

We all see pictures & videos of muscular women overpowering average men. Search as I try, I cannot find any pictures or videos of seriously muscular females wrestling seriously muscular men. Specifically, I would love to see a video of a muscular woman crushing a muscular man with her thighs, totally humiliating him, as he struggles with all his arm strength to try to free himself. Anyone have any links?? Thanks
  •  

Ronald_Frump

I think the current fashion is for more obvious mismatches, so a female bodybuilder crushing a regular guy appears more credible. Back in the '80s, the explosion of female bodybuilding gave rise to a myriad of more fanciful scenarios.

For example this vid I posted here:

http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=111.msg10583;topicseen#msg10583
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

tomtango

Hi Stewie,

I appreciate your reply.  However, to me, a super muscular woman dominating a regular guy may seem more "credible", but it takes away the belief, or so I thought, of about every guy who posts in forums like this one, that women are the stronger sex. Let me cut to the chase. Don't you believe, very realistically, that a very muscular woman is quite capable of dominating an equally muscular man in wrestling and strength contests?  I certainly do...and those are the videos I am looking for.   For those types of contests NOT to be out there, tells me women really are quite inferior to men physically. See what I'm saying?
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Well, take that Kay Baxter video as an example. The muscular guy she beats, is much bigger than her - but she ends up killing him. How does she do it? To say that she is "stronger" than him in every way, is not really believable, unless you attribute her with some comic book super-strength. What IS believable, is to say that as a woman, she has greater flexibility, agility, stamina and feminine attributes such as proportionately thicker legs and ass, which when combined with greater grappling skill, can overpower his upper-body advantage.

Just because it's bodybuilder vs bodybuilder, doesn't alter the fact that woman and men have different physical strengths. It's just the same as Miss Average beating Mr Average..... she uses her femininity to accomplish it. She's stronger than the guy in SOME aspects and it's the application of those skills together with her female anatomy (internal protected genitalia) which makes her winning all the more humiliating for him and sexy/empowering for her.

That's my take on it, anyway.
  •  

tomtango

Again, thank you....But I am not looking for an analysis of who is stronger, just a link to some videos, actual stories, pictures, anything
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: tomtango on 21-Mar-14, 06:33 PM
Again, thank you....But I am not looking for an analysis of who is stronger, just a link to some videos, actual stories, pictures, anything

See below....

Quote from: tomtango on 21-Mar-14, 04:18 PM

Hi Stewie,

I appreciate your reply.  However, to me, a super muscular woman dominating a regular guy may seem more "credible", but it takes away the belief, or so I thought, of about every guy who posts in forums like this one, that women are the stronger sex. Let me cut to the chase. Don't you believe, very realistically, that a very muscular woman is quite capable of dominating an equally muscular man in wrestling and strength contests?  I certainly do...and those are the videos I am looking for.   For those types of contests NOT to be out there, tells me women really are quite inferior to men physically. See what I'm saying?

^ If that isn't an analysis, I don't know what is!!!  ;D

I've just pointed you to a video of a muscular woman defeating a muscular guy in wrestling. As for strength contests, sorry - It might be outside the scope of this forum.  :-\
  •  

tomtango

Actually, I guess you did....OK, so I'm a dork.....I'll check it out.
Anymore like that.  Thanks Stewie!  :O)
  •  

tomtango

Thanks, but that's so phony it isn't even funny  :O)
I will wait for some more replies. But the fact that I could not find any
real videos of super muscled women overpowering super muscled men, I'm starting
to believe men really are FAR superior to women physically.
  •  

doc

@tomtango

I think that the following link would be what you are looking for:

http://clips4sale.com/40190/3592333

In fact, the two relevant matches are entitled:

Mysteria vs Alex
Mysteria vs The Bull

I have downloaded both matches some time ago and can confirm that they are both real. Mysteria is one of the few women wrestlers on the market that combines both strength/muscle and wrestling skill (similar to Kasie Cavanaugh) which enables her to legitimately compete/wrestle woman-to-man with muscular men. Unfortunately most of the videos that Mysteria now makes are fake/fetish stuff... what a shame.
  •  

uboat

Well this is not quite right doc, Mysteria is a good fighter but for girls not real male fights. You can see the matches she have in the same site in MYSTERIA vs JENNY PANTHER, it's possible to watch how hard and how much she spent to beat a much smaller and weaker opponent.

Sorry guys this is the true, if you try a girl with a man with the same size and weight it's very hard to believe in a beating. I think the girl who can be next to this is Nicole Bass, a pro wrestler and a "bull", the movie Nicole Bass vs. Shmoe is staged but you can feel her power.

•  

uboat

•