Male vs Female: Celebrity Fights

Started by gh122, 09-May-14, 06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gh122

Instead of going the normal average joe vs x celebrity route, I thought it might be an interesting change of pace to pit celebrity vs celebrity. Who do you think would win? What matches would you pay to see?

First up is the real life feud between Daniel Craig and Kim Kardashian, where Craig called her "...a f**king idiot..." and the Kardashians demanded an apology while insinuating he wasn't a real man: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2071654/Kris-Jenner-Daniel-Craig-say-sorry-insulting-Kardashians-jibe.html

When they take to the cage to settle their differences will Kim overcome the fit Brit with her ample assets or will James Bond make yet another woman submit? 
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

wrespet

5'10'' 170 lbs guy with experience doing action movies against 5'2'' 140 lbs lady I have never seen doing any martial arts or action stuff.
I'm thinking Daniel would destroy Kim easily. You are asking too much for Kim to do.
  •  

ass kicked by girls

Shit she weighs a little more than me! I have to admit she looks damn hot in that ring with gloves on!

RhodryM

I agree that Daniel Craig would make pretty quick work of Kim Kardashian.

A few matchups that occurred to me:

Kaley Cuoco vs. Johnny Galecki, her Big Bang theory costar and ex-boyfriend
Bar Refaeli vs. her former main squeeze Leonardo DiCaprio
Mandy Moore vs. hubby Ryan Adams
  •  

gh122

Acting as the contrarian lets say Kim sneaks up from behind and tackles him with, throwing herself at him like a 140lb missile knocking him on his head. Then all Kim has to do is squash his body and sit on his face until he apologizes.

The Kaley Cuoco matchup would be interesting, as she's super athletic and Johnny Galecki falls into the skinny range. Of course she already beat him on their show..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRk_3MoAqW4
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

RhodryM

Quote from: gh122 on 10-May-14, 04:58 PM
The Kaley Cuoco matchup would be interesting, as she's super athletic and Johnny Galecki falls into the skinny range. Of course she already beat him on their show..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRk_3MoAqW4

That is actually Kaley wrestling Jim Parsons as Sheldon ;)
  •  

gh122

That is actually Kaley wrestling Jim Parsons as Sheldon ;)
[/quote]

Okay, so I know nothing about the big bang theory other than I hate the show but enjoy Kaley. Besides aren't Johnny and Parsons relatively interchangable :)

•  

RhodryM

Quote from: gh122 on 10-May-14, 06:41 PM

Okay, so I know nothing about the big bang theory other than I hate the show but enjoy Kaley. Besides aren't Johnny and Parsons relatively interchangable :)

I'll leave it to those who know the show well to say whether they're interchangeable in terms of their characters, but size-wise, they're not: Galecki is actually about the same height as Kaley, while Parsons is around 6 feet tall.  When the three of them do public appearances, Jim towers over Johnny and Kaley.

Sticking to the thread subject, Kaley vs. Parsons would be another interesting matchup.
  •  

gh122

Per RhodryM's idea, who would win between the 39 year old 5'5 out of shape Johnny Galecki and athletic 5'6 Kaley Cuoco, 28 years old and a trim 125lb?

It seems no matter how you cut it Kaley mops the floor with the older man, for that matter Kelli Garner may want to get in on the action! Side by side on the beach Kelli appears taller and stronger. Is there any way Johnny stands a chance?
  •  

wrespet

Kaley Cuoco vs. Johnny Galecki
now that would be a great match. Kelly looks more athletic and no size advantage to johnny. So I think Kaley would win this.
  •  

RhodryM

I definitely think Kaley Cuoco would take Johnny Galecki--she is looking so strong and fit these days.
  •