News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Who would win this fight?

Started by jiminy, 18-Jan-13, 02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins?

Male
Female

jiminy

Male
53 years old
5'6" 10st/63KG/140lbs
Heavily into running and endurance activities. Runs 4-8 miles 5 days per week. Has a London Marathon PB of 3hrs 39 mins. Very lean, wiry build but fast with a lot of stamina.

-vs-

Female
19 years old
5'10" 12st/76KG/168lbs
University Netball player. Lifts weights 3 times per week. Does a lot of kettle-bell work, strong and explosive.

Neither has any specific martial arts or combat training.

The guy is a work mate of mine, the girl is a friend of a friend at the gym.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

A lot of variables, but its likely the guy would get crushed.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

submitme

This is something I've often thought about.

I think the advantage for the female is the size. Its gunna be hard for an unskilled guy of that weight to get out of a pin. The weight advantage is on her side, I'm about the same size as this guy, and I remember when I knew nothing about wrestling, I had no chance against a girl who had 15kg on me, i couldn't even move her.

Its also going to be a lot easier for her to move the guy, because he's only 63kg. Additionally he's going to have a tough time submitting her, of which only someone with some skills at least could do.

I have to say I think the female would win, easily.
  •  

wrespet

As I was watching common wealth games, I noticed that Netball players have strong thick legs. A one who is 5'10, 76kg would definitely have very strong and thick legs that can submit even a athletic guy with 6 packs on his abs. Since Guy is old his reaction time will be low so young girl having 13kg and 4'' advantage would not have any problem controlling this guy from start to finish and old guy would feel the power of young female muscles with lot of heavy breathing and moans even he has 4'' inches not a height advantage but hangs between his legs. But marathon runner should not be a guy who gives up easily. So girl would have to work so hard to get submissions, but her big strong legs would tire the old guy eventually, so I guess 1 tap for 1st 10 mins and next taps are in 6 and 3.So 3-0 victory for the girl in a 2 10 mins rounds match.
  •  

brainbarn

From the descriptions you gave, definitely her.  She has youth, height, weight, and athleticism on her side.  But he seems pretty fit for a dude his age and may be very resistant to losing.  And if he has little man syndrome, the match could get ugly.   
  •