Female Wrestles Tall Skinny Male (Who Would win?)

Started by brainbarn, 31-May-14, 09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brainbarn

Quote from: sleepinbin on 07-Jun-14, 11:19 AM
Quote from: brainbarn on 05-Jun-14, 10:46 AM
Quote from: sleepinbin on 03-Jun-14, 07:20 AM
Those legs do look good in the last photo (nice feet too) - I think as Stewie says it comes down to attitude, and based on how worried you sound I think she has a clear advantage there
I won't lie. It would be extremely hot wrestling her but very intimidating too, especially if her confidence level was high. I know most guys could easily take her, but I'm so skinny it would be the equivalent of two untrained females wrestling to see who could overpower and physically restrain who. My male ego would be demanding victory. It would be extremely emasculating if I lost.

Haha, yeah sound like you're at a real confidence disadvantage, and from the photos she seems a spunky, energetic girl. Do you know her? Maybe you should take her on haha :P
I don't know her.  She just looks like someone who would possibly be equal to me in strength and size. I'm not sure though. I may be like much stronger than her.  It would be like very interesting to see who would win if the match happened.
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: brainbarn on 07-Jun-14, 02:21 PM
I don't know her.  She just looks like someone who would possibly be equal to me in strength and size. I'm not sure though. I may be like much stronger than her.  It would be like very interesting to see who would win if the match happened.

That's a bit of a shame, guess we'll never know for sure :( But I agree, it would be interesting, and I'd love to see that match-up :D
  •  

brainbarn

I used to wrestle at this private club in Florida where this dude has competitive matches between really skinny guys and females, usually strippers, models or just ones he'd find randomly on the beach.  Some of the girls I wrestled were her size and even smaller.  It has been close to two years though since I've had a match.
  •  

sleepinbin

wow, I'd be really interested to hear about those, I'd say you have some stories! Any pics of the girls you tangled with back then?
  •  

gh122

That sounds equal part scary (for those of us that have actually been there) and amazing (for anyone who wants to imagine it). No doubt the girl in the first pic would destroy you with her legs. A lot of girls like to think they can physically defeat guys especially smaller skinny males. This girl's confidence would be through the roof if she faced you and it would end with her having to be restrained and dragged off you. Even without training most girls seem to naturally "get" scissorholds, so your ribs may even get shattered. Look forward to hearing more! 
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

gh122

When you wrestle a trained woman size really doesn't matter, if you don't have the experience you will lose and lose bad. Still, Bryci probably wouldn't win against either of us unless she had training :)

I'm shocked that the 5'1 97lb girl beat you! I just looked back to see if you mentioned height and damn! At the very least the girls I wrestled had muscle and were in the 120 range, but losing to someone that tiny, must have been horrible. I can't even a fathom a way to justify that type of loss. I know I literally just wrote size doesn't matter, but wow.

Looking back how do you remember these as being cool experiences where you got to tussle with a model or do you just remember the torment/ embarrassment?
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

gh122

Strange how similar I feel; easy to come out emasculated but I've also found that when losing to trained grapplers it's more of she was simply a more skilled wrestler than me.
  •