News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

BEWARE THUNDERKITTENS

Started by chuckboyce, 01-Jun-14, 01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuckboyce

Thunderkittens suckered me in back in February.  On the 6th, I paid them $250 for a custom video, that to this date they still have not produced, and are incapable of producing as the model that was supposed to be in the custom no longer works for them.  Here are a list of all the lies they have fed me, the last of which, where they even soil the sanctity of the supposedly dead Father's grave by lying to me yet again.  DO NOT give these people your money, they are straight up thieves and have zero customer service skills or ethics.  One time during this 4 month process, I even asked for a legal name so I could file a small claim in court and they told me to go fuck myself.  Real nice. 

Feb 10th, 2014      "two to three weeks"
March 5th, 2014    "I will deliver your custom within the next two weeks"
March 29th, 2014   "I will deliver all customs this month... April"
April 4th, 2014       "I swear I will come thru for you"
April 6th, 2014       "we will make restitutions on all custom orders..after the 14th"
April 30th, 2014     "Now the company is in transition bit between now and May 17th I will work to get chucks money refunded"
May 5th, 2014       "end of month..paid back"
May 8th, 2014        "this month ...on my father's grave...I promise"
May 26th, 2014       "By the 31"

I will also share with you, that when I asked them for my money yesterday, I was told that before I could have it, I needed to retract all negative publicity about them.  As if that is even possible?  In telling my story, others have come forward and shared how they were also robbed by Thunderkittens in the past.  Be careful on who you deal with in the female wrestling business!  Below is their contact info if you want to lose money. 

www.thunderkittens.com
maxx4life919@yahoo.com  thunderk2012@gmail.com  dianatk72@gmail.com
  •  

zell04

a few months a go i herad that before on twitter :-\
  •  

TKWrestling2014

Chuck
It was explained to you 100 times why there was a delay in delivery
the extreme cold weather
the death in the family
the funeral
We also offered to compensate you with videos from our catalog to cover the cost
We let u know that production has resumed and we will deliver your custom
We also offerd to refund your money if u proimised to stop the negative posts
TELL BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY,,,NOT JUST YOURS
Once again,,,remove all negatvive posts,,,promise never to post anymore ,,,and we will refund your money
Post negative posts after we refund you...well we cant stop u,,,,that will just show everyone what type of character u are
When about a dozen clients completely understood our situation YOUR THE ONLY ONE TAKING THIS INSENSITIV AND VINDICTIVE ACTION

nuff said
TZ Administration
  •  

chuckboyce

The wicked, shall fall by their own wickedness...

Since I started reaching out to the small community of female fight fans, who pay their hard earned money for people like you to produce, I have not heard anyone, say anything good about you or your organization.

You can give all the excuses, promises, and later dates that you want.  The fact will always remain... you took my $250, never produced anything, and 4 months later, still have not refunded me. 
  •  

femfightwatcher

Quote from: TKWrestling2014 on 01-Jun-14, 12:57 PM
Once again,,,remove all negatvive posts,,,promise never to post anymore ,,,and we will refund your money

You have no right to set conditions to your obligation to refund Chuck's money; now you also owe him interest.
  •  

chuckboyce

The ONLY reason these people are even talking to me, is because of what I am doing, otherwise, they would just sink back into the shadows with my money and ignore me as they have done to others.  Here are some facts....

-Thunderkittens have never taken the initiative to contact me about anything, I have always had to contact them.
-Over a month after I paid, and submitted my script, they no longer had it.. and the don't have it today either, so twice now they "lost" it.

How exactly do you produce what your customer ordered... if you don't have the order in your possession?  Answer.... you don't.  This is proof enough that from day one, their intent was always to steal.

My public challenges to their business practices, the story of them using my money, and every other poor suckers money that they have collected over the past 4 months funded their personal affairs... has caused issues apparently. 

Since I have stood up to them, and told nothing but the truth, I have been contacted by, and read the stories of many others, just like me who were robbed by Thunderkittens.

I have promised them repeatedly, that I will do as I have always done... tell the truth.  If they refund me, I will tell the truth about that as well.  they are the only liars here, I challenge them to reply with one thing that I have lied about, I will disprove it immediately with email traffic from them. 

They are a broken record... all talk and no action.  At one point they even said I was harassing them... I challenged them to visit their local law enforcement agency and report me.... no response to that though... haha.

Despite what they say, they have no intention of refunding me... how do I know?  Because I am still short $250, and they are still just running their mouths trying to make everyone feel sorry for them. 

The death in the family issue is played out... and I am pretty sure the weather is clear now... find some new excuses TK.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

So has TKWrestling paid up yet? Surely a refund could have been made within hours - it's not a huge amount either, when their reputation is at stake.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

chuckboyce

No Sir... no payment yet.  They just keep jerking me around, that's about all. 

They don't even have the decency to provide their real name so I can use the legal system to try and get my money back.

I have no chance, so the most I can do is tell my story to everyone that will listen. 

True thieves have their method down just right by using PayPal, who is largely to blame, as they refused to help me.
  •  

thehorse

Quote from: TKWrestling2014 on 01-Jun-14, 12:57 PM
Chuck
It was explained to you 100 times why there was a delay in delivery
the extreme cold weather
the death in the family
the funeral
We also offered to compensate you with videos from our catalog to cover the cost
We let u know that production has resumed and we will deliver your custom
Post negative posts after we refund you...well we cant stop u,,,,that will just show everyone what type of character u are
When about a dozen clients completely understood our situation YOUR THE ONLY ONE TAKING THIS INSENSITIV AND VINDICTIVE ACTION

nuff said

G

Now I'm just a third party who looked over this stuff but from what I'm seeing, yes circumstances suck and sometimes shit happens but you're dealing with a customer, not a friend you owe a beer to for the other night with Rhonda. You don't want negative shit going out about your business you should probably conduct it as that. A business, from what I'm seeing a simple transfer of funds that literally takes like... 3 clicks and 4 keypad taps, is impossible to accomplish because of a death in the family. Keep your personal life and your business seperate. Your customers don't want excuses. They want results from putting their hard earned money down. They could spend it anywhere, 250 dollar cheeseburgers from miccy Ds, half an ipad; the possibilities are endless. They however spent it on you and your services which, excuses aside; never came through.

Let's put it this way, give the dude his money back and chalk it up as your fuck up. Spin it in your head however you want but that's what it is.
THE HORSE HATH SPOKEN
  •  

chuckboyce

UPDATE!!!  So after I have enlisted the aid of a legal team in Northern NJ who is willing to help out a deployed Soldier, and victim of an internet scam, I did as they recommended, notifying Thunderkittens Management of the process, ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY PAID ME SOME MONEY! 

Mind you, not all of my money, only $75 but hey, they are too busy hiring new models, doing photo and video shoots and paying for their new location in NYC to pay a lowly customer the $250 that he dished out 4 months ago.  I will leave out how much shit this guy is talking to me over email, and just say that he is being very childish and unprofessional to say the least, and leave you with the last few promises I received from this crooked organization.   

So, after 4 MONTHS, I get $75 out of $250.. if my math is correct, at this rate I will have my full refund in about 10 more months. 

May 31st, 2014      "I have your money Chuck, ready to send, your word that you will retract"
June 1st, 2014       "I will refund you within 48 hours"
June 3rd, 2014       "Money coming, My account is a little ducked up, Patience almost there"
June 3rd, 2014       "chuck please I am working on it"
June 4th, 2014       "I will send u first installment"
June 4th, 2014 PAID $75
  •  

TKWrestling2014

Every one can say what they want
And we will post it here so there is no other frictions
We screwed up!
Since our close loss in the family we have not been back to 100%
But now we are finally making amends and will doing right by our clients

This is not the only reason, things were happening before too

We take full responsibility for the sessioners we have let down and the customs that we couldnt deliver
We blame this on poor management decisions, trusting the wrong talent to work w us(Mia, Gia and other flakes and one hit wonders we have had)
Some of the talent we have had has been very reliable but other have violated our rules and regualtions by showing up late for shoots, not showing up at all, flaking on our sessions , stealing clients

And that is really no fault of theirs,,,its ours
For putting up w it for so damn long!!!
Now we are under new management who will taking the reigns in two weeks

There will be improvements and we will work 1000 tiimes harder nver to let our fans down again

Once again we apologize and we shall do better

TZ Administration
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: TKWrestling2014 on 18-Jun-14, 10:16 AM

Now we are under new management who will taking the reigns in two weeks

So pay Chuck the remaining $175 + legal fees and restore your reputation within the community......period!
  •  

TKWrestling2014

Actually its 125 and we are refunding him this week
TZ Administration
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: TKWrestling2014 on 18-Jun-14, 05:50 PM
Actually its 125 and we are refunding him this week

$75 + $125 = $200

Quote from: chuckboyce on 04-Jun-14, 10:04 PM
So, after 4 MONTHS, I get $75 out of $250.. if my math is correct, at this rate I will have my full refund in about 10 more months. 

$75 + $175 = $250

....so are you disputing the original amount owed, or just bad at maths?

•  

TKWrestling2014

I sent him another 50
now its 125 left
TZ Administration
  •