News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

New Wrestling Ladies

Started by Grem, 15-Apr-14, 02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grem

Hey,
I recently (5min. ago) found an absolute newcomer. At least I couldn't find anything else of her. So i decided it would be nice to have a thread where people could post pictures of newcomers to introduce them to those who didn't got the news yet. As the girl I want to show is from $ci$$0rf0x€$ and I don't want to upset them as they used to keep an close eye on forums I'll just post their official preview pic along with two additional ones so you can get a better picture of the girl. I really like her looks and can't wait until the video is released. I so hope she becomes addicted to scissors.  ;D

Madison Wilde

Ronald_Frump

She's a cutie, for sure!
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Matey

Good idea, this might help to give new girls the exposure they need to get more work done. I changed the topic title to not confuse it with actual forum newcomers (could be named 'New Girls in the Biz' thread as well, if someone mentions sf don't do actual wrestling : )

Fitting shorts..  :)
  •  

Grem

Quote from: Marty on 18-Apr-14, 08:03 AMFitting shorts..  :)

Yes, the shorts actually helped me stalki... uhm... informing me a little. So I figured out that she actually is called Samantha Barley and the rest... I just tell it in pictures... before booking a flight to Canada.  ;D

Matey

Looks like she works that booty out and according to her FB, she (foxy) boxes too! Great pics and discovery, she has the goods  :B0A:
  •  

Jay

I just happened to stumble on this topic and I usually don't check out the pictures area. Anyways, Grem, good job figuring out who it is. I knew the shorts would probably give it away...lol. I simply ask that you don't post anything on her facebook. She did leave her email on her profile page on ScissorFoxes, so if anyone wants to contact her, that would be the best way. The last thing we want is for her to get nervous about doing more videos. She is a gem and was so awesome to work with. Not only is she crazy strong in the legs from figure skating but she is also an actress which made it perfect for scenario videos. This video "Got Ass" is available now to buy. We have 3 more great videos with her and if everyone likes her and buys her stuff, hopefully she'll become a regular on ScissorFoxes and who knows, maybe start offering sessions. I also added some more pics from the members area. I don't mind you guys posting pics from the member's area as long as you don't go crazy and post everything. Just try limiting it to about 6 per vid. I'm cool with that. Anyways, I look forward to seeing more Madison in the future. Do you?
  •  

Matey

Oh yea.. all that skating, no wonder so many Canadian girls' thighs are so well built  :D

She looks great and seems to be having fun squeezing your neck in, what's not to look forward to?

With her strong-looking rounded base, feminine looks, attitude and acting experience, she seems perfect for your type of videos. She'd be a great facesitter too, but that's entirely another portfolio to expand to  ;D

•  

Grem

Quote from: Jay on 02-May-14, 09:20 AM
I just happened to stumble on this topic and I usually don't check out the pictures area. Anyways, Grem, good job figuring out who it is. I knew the shorts would probably give it away...lol. I simply ask that you don't post anything on her facebook. She did leave her email on her profile page on ScissorFoxes, so if anyone wants to contact her, that would be the best way. The last thing we want is for her to get nervous about doing more videos. She is a gem and was so awesome to work with. Not only is she crazy strong in the legs from figure skating but she is also an actress which made it perfect for scenario videos. This video "Got Ass" is available now to buy. We have 3 more great videos with her and if everyone likes her and buys her stuff, hopefully she'll become a regular on ScissorFoxes and who knows, maybe start offering sessions. I also added some more pics from the members area. I don't mind you guys posting pics from the member's area as long as you don't go crazy and post everything. Just try limiting it to about 6 per vid. I'm cool with that. Anyways, I look forward to seeing more Madison in the future. Do you?

Haha, I bought it right away and of course I didn't annoy anyone I don't know via facebook. I use facebook only to stay in contact with people I know in private and of course I want way more videos with this beauty. 3 more videos are at least a great view into the future. :D

I've also seen her demo reel and skating performance for Disney on ice. I would probably be a secret agent if the video game industry hadn't catched me. ^^

Grem

I have to do it again... I think she is the one that is about to kick Chloe from my personal number 1 spot. As before I'll use the official free preview picalong with two additional ones. Can't ait ill the full video will be released.  ;D

Jay

I'm glad you like Madison. It seems like many others do to. I will post more pics of her challenge video next Friday when her video goes up for sale.
  •