News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Womens' MMA (WMMA) *WARNING - GRAPHIC VIOLENCE*

Started by Ronald_Frump, 26-Oct-12, 01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

Classic confrontation between Shiela Bird and Kim Couture. Despite the awful refereeing, this proved once and for all, that a headscissor hold, could potentially prove fatal.

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

DR

Very unusual to get trapped in a hold like this in a real MMA fight, but what a vicious choke hold that was! I remember when I was watching this, I didn't know whether to fap, or to feel sorry for poor Kim. Let me just say that I was very happy to see her stand up and walk. And yes, that ref let it last for way too long.

Kim Couture took some serious beating in the hands (and legs  ;D) of quite a few girls, but this was, by far, the worst.

Karma for these, Stewie.
  •  

sammy_scuffles

Probably the only scissor choke you'll ever see in an MMA fight and probably also the worst display of refereeing as well. Kim Couture is so bad. That surname got her into fights she didn't really deserve to be in.  ::)
  •  

jiminy

Short, stout Japanese powerhouse Rin Nakai leaves her opponent battered and smashed as the ref mercifully steps in.

•  

jiminy

After Carano, Kedzie, Budd and Amanda Nunes, Rin Nakai is probably one of my favourite MMA girls.

Been following her for a while, current record of 12-0, 1 draw. Short (5'1) but very thick and powerful 135/145lbs fighter.

Would be great to see her in a promotion like Invicta.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

•  

DR

Rin is awesome. Impressive record of 12 wins, with 1 draw. Yes, it would be great seeing her compete in Invicta.

Karma for these, jiminy, and here's a few more:
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Thanks, DR. I'd like to put a couple of those in my next "Killer-Calves" pic-dump, if you don't mind?

:k1:
  •  

DR

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 29-Oct-12, 06:11 AM
Thanks, DR. I'd like to put a couple of those in my next "Killer-Calves" pic-dump, if you don't mind?

Looking forward to checking that thread, sir. (I was going to say "checking that dump", but it just doesn't sound right  ;D)

Cheers!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: DR on 29-Oct-12, 02:47 PM
Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 29-Oct-12, 06:11 AM

Looking forward to checking that thread, sir. (I was going to say "checking that dump", but it just doesn't sound right  ;D)

Cheers!

RBAP is the true "Dump-Master"........lol!
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: sammy_scuffles on 26-Oct-12, 08:49 PM
Probably the only scissor choke you'll ever see in an MMA fight

tokoro/watanabe, dynamite!! 2010. though that was a bit "gay" for this forum's purposes! :P

and watanabe, who had never really grappled before, escaped... a further testament to how awful kim couture is...

on topic... rin nakai is a cutie :D
  •  

alexi1492

Quote from: DR on 28-Oct-12, 09:17 PM
Rin is awesome. Impressive record of 12 wins, with 1 draw. Yes, it would be great seeing her compete in Invicta.

Karma for these, jiminy, and here's a few more:

god damn that woman is built, like a bowling ball of muscle
  •  

desertgoodguy

•