News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Bondage Wrestling: Female/Female

Started by DiabloNYC, 12-Jun-14, 04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiabloNYC

I have QUITE a few images kicking around, so I thought I'd start this thread! :)  To start off, here are some from VeVe vs Scarlett Devine.  Wild times in Las Vegas?!  (May 2014)
  •  

DiabloNYC

From 4-Way Lingerie Bondage Wrestling, from Feb 2014.  With Keri, Ginary, VeVe, and Darling.  Some quick screen grabs.
  •  

gio301184

thanks for share, nice picsets :k2:
  •  

DiabloNYC

Some more bondage wrestling: VeVe vs Savannah Fox (May 2014)
  •  

DiabloNYC

Bondage wrestling with VeVe vs Amazon Annie (April 2014)
  •  

CAG00

Diablo, these pictures are FANTASTIC AND THE SCENARIO IS INCREDIBLY SEXY, VeVe could do anything in the world and make it look good. All of the Ladies are Gorgeous and VeVes Victory Pose is the Bomb. Thanks for your great contributions and Have a Great Day
  •  

SteveZ

I'll second that! It gives us a chance to say thanks Diablo for all the posts, pictures and clips and for sharing easily one of the most stunningly beautiful and built women on the planet with us. You're a lucky guy!!
  •  

DiabloNYC

Thanks, guys.  Here are some more.  VeVe and Rachel DD (aka Goddess Rachelle).
  •  

DiabloNYC

and more from this set (Rachel DD)
  •  

SteveZ

That victory pose at the end is incredible. I believe VeVe is right-handed but her left bicep looks so much bigger and more defined! Has she been working on that arm in particular or is it just a freak of nature!?
  •  

DiabloNYC

Quote from: SteveZ on 31-Aug-14, 05:36 PM
That victory pose at the end is incredible. I believe VeVe is right-handed but her left bicep looks so much bigger and more defined! Has she been working on that arm in particular or is it just a freak of nature!?

It might be that because she is right-handed that her left arm has to work extra hard!
  •  

DiabloNYC

Angry ballerina duct tape bondage wrestling with VeVe Lane vs Minxy Li.  From March 2014.
  •  

DiabloNYC

What a fine mess we've gotten into here!  This was a tough one, and it lasted about 40 minutes!  This was a 2-on-1 FFvF bondage wrestling match: Indra and Ginary vs VeVe.  From early 2014.
  •  

DiabloNYC

Some screen stills from VeVe vs Jade Indica, in lingerie this past week.
  •  

DiabloNYC

Bondage wrestling: VeVe vs Maria Queen.  This was a tough one!  This is just a small selection of the many pictures I took from this one.
  •