News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Amazing Curves (small waist, BIG hips, THICK thighs)

Started by Matey, 17-Oct-12, 01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matey

My dream women all seem to have waists half the size of mine while their hips circumference just crushes mine and the power of their thighs can snap me in half with minimal effort ???

•  

Matey

Latino men have it made.. at least until their women turn 30 and fatify  :P

•  

Ronald_Frump

Are those curves for real, or shooped? If they're real. I'm relocating to Rio........tonight!  8)
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Matey

I think most are real.. few may not be but that's the risk we must take. I'm moving too!

•  

Matey

Is there something that can be added to the water that women in South America drink to look like that?

•  

DR

Quote from: Marty on 17-Oct-12, 05:02 PM
I think most are real.. few may not be but that's the risk we must take. I'm moving too!

Book me a seat on that flight too, guys  ;)
  •  

spiezer

I have just recently discovered this one.  Her name is Cherry and she definitely has the right kind of thighs and legs!
  •  

Matey

Cherry could still grow her best parts a bit more yet, but she certainly qualifies!  :)

•  
    The following users thanked this post: littleson

Ronald_Frump

Just, WOW!......thanks guys.....

.......karma to you.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

spiezer

OK, well, how about these then?  I got them from a site called cinnamonbunz.com where I was a member a long time ago.  Got lots of these so if you like 'em let me know and I can post some more.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: littleson

Matey

wow, smoking pics. Imagine that pillow in 2nd pic was your head. K+
  •  

spiezer

Marty, I'm going to try using the postimage site you're using.  I uploaded a couple images to test with.  Hopefully this works.

[/url][/img][/url][/img][/url][/img]

fixed it below * Marty

•  

spiezer

•  

Matey

getting there.. don't use "Insert Image" or "Insert Hyperlink" functions from the post making toolbar as you tried the 1st time, just copy&paste the code image upload site gives you. In postimage host you chose you can specify the code for images alligned in rows rather than columns.
  •  

CAG00

Ahuge Thankyou Guys for these Phenominal pictures, what Gorgeous Ladies, would be Paradise to be defeated by any of them, Have a Great Weekend and THANKYOU AGAIN
  •