News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Wrestling Pi Poser

Started by wrestling_pi, 04-Nov-12, 11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uboat

Wow I really envy you friend. Great job !!!
  •  

orange_fizzy

Quote from: gawyr on 19-Jun-13, 04:36 PM
I'm usually not into 3D stuff but this is amazing. You're really talented (assuming you made these). Would love to see more of your work!

I have seen all these images online before, I just can't remember where?
Bazinga!
  •  

wrestling_pi

Quote from: orange_fizzy on 25-Apr-14, 01:28 PM
I'm usually not into 3D stuff but this is amazing. You're really talented (assuming you made these). Would love to see more of your work!

I had also been putting them up at deviantart.
  •  

orange_fizzy

Quote from: wrestling_pi on 27-Apr-14, 11:03 AM
Quote from: orange_fizzy on 25-Apr-14, 01:28 PM

I had also been putting them up at deviantart.

Yes, that is where I have seen them before ( Knew I Had ) Thank You!
Bazinga!
  •  

uboat

Man the quality of your work is amazing !

Thanks for the share :)
  •  

gio301184

Nice 3D action, thanks for share it :k1:
  •  

wrestling_pi

Here are some I did, zipped em up.  Few examples below.

https://www.mediafire.com/?v1puv6fz9z9glxk

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

[attach=3]

[attach=4]
  •  

gh122

These renders are phenomenal, is this just a hobby or are you a professional as the visual fidelity and actual camera set ups are perfect!

I think I remember reading somewhere else that you were trying to incorporate these images into a game/ simulation, are you still working on that?
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

wrestling_pi

Quote from: gh122 on 20-Nov-14, 07:06 PM
These renders are phenomenal, is this just a hobby or are you a professional as the visual fidelity and actual camera set ups are perfect!

I think I remember reading somewhere else that you were trying to incorporate these images into a game/ simulation, are you still working on that?

Just a hobby, and yes I've been working on these into a simulator.
How it works is this - I'll make "renders" for literally every hold I have in my database.  From camal clutches to scissors to victory poses.  For some moves, like headscissors, facesits - I'll have multiple sets of renders.  So maybe a set of 5 facesit renders that kind of go together, then maybe another 5 that go with each other.

In the simulator, when one wrestler facesits her opponent, I'll choose one of those sets randomly and display them.  That way if both girls end up facesitting each other - hopefully it'll look different. 

The problem with that - is it's about 1000+ renders per match, and I've got it down to 8 minutes per render or so.  I do have it automated via a queue rendering setup, but still.

Right now I have the simulator built with just 6 girls in my database.  Wife, friends from college, girlfriends, etc.  Kinda fun to make them wrestle each other.  I'd like to do it using celebs - but I'd really have to limit who would be in it to make it work (too many to pick from).  I was thinking, when I get bugs worked out, to maybe even release it using fantasy characters.  One cool idea I had was to get permission from various female wrestlers, and put them in.  Hollywood say versus Lucille from DWW... Pick 10 or so girls and put them in.  I've got it so you can edit move logic - so Hollywood would use her moveset so to speak, and Lucille would use hers.

Other than that I was thinking using made up girls.  say a dancer, former cheerleader, girl next door, catty girl, etc.  Again - keeping it to around 6 to 8 or so.

I have started doing what I call smaller render sets, about 340 renders total per match... sure I miss some variety in renders displayed during the match, but I see that as a bonus, so I picked what I thought were the hottest renders, and I put those into the queue instead of the full 1000.
  •  

melissa_e_93

Your renders are terrific
Thanks so mych for sgharing with us
Melissa
Melissa
  •  

ass kicked by girls

Quote from: wrestling_pi on 21-Nov-14, 03:48 PM
Quote from: gh122 on 20-Nov-14, 07:06 PM

Just a hobby, and yes I've been working on these into a simulator.
How it works is this - I'll make "renders" for literally every hold I have in my database.  From camal clutches to scissors to victory poses.  For some moves, like headscissors, facesits - I'll have multiple sets of renders.  So maybe a set of 5 facesit renders that kind of go together, then maybe another 5 that go with each other.

In the simulator, when one wrestler facesits her opponent, I'll choose one of those sets randomly and display them.  That way if both girls end up facesitting each other - hopefully it'll look different. 

The problem with that - is it's about 1000+ renders per match, and I've got it down to 8 minutes per render or so.  I do have it automated via a queue rendering setup, but still.

Right now I have the simulator built with just 6 girls in my database.  Wife, friends from college, girlfriends, etc.  Kinda fun to make them wrestle each other.  I'd like to do it using celebs - but I'd really have to limit who would be in it to make it work (too many to pick from).  I was thinking, when I get bugs worked out, to maybe even release it using fantasy characters.

Awesome! Love the idea of using celebs! Ever consider making a few sets of yourself getting crushed and facesat/Smotherd out by A Female celeb?

wrestling_pi

A few more, just messing around.
  •