News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

A L P H A C A T Z

Started by Zeus, 09-Jul-14, 06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AC

Competitive heavyweight amazon athlete Domitia overwhelms AJ in her speedy mixed wrestling match for AlphaCatz:

BIG AMAZON POWER AND SPEED

Domitia is how ancient amazon warrior women looked like. Tree trunk super strong legs, feminine face and curvy well-built upper body. AJ wants to give her some pointers before the match commences, however this confident amazon woman has other plans. She grabs his head before he can finish his sentence, pulls him down fast and even though he tries to roll her, she pushes her will onto him. Within less than 30 seconds, he is wrapped up hopelessly in her triangle choke, forced to submit by sheer force of her thick muscular thighs. All of this to much amusement from the other girls watching the match in the background, cheering Domitia on, laughing at AJ's inability to beat her. Domitia is so strong, she just steam rolls over him, gaining point after a point. When she manages to catch him in side headscissors, she casually supports her head with her hand, posing for a camera, as she knows he is going NOWHERE. Real woman, big curves, big power. Using headscissors and schoolboy pins, she demonstrates what years of heavy athletics training can do to a female body, giving her strength to beat men with convincing performance. We expect great things to see from this sweet but powerful & meaty amazon athlete!

To see more previews and buy this video: http://www.alphacatz.com/mixed-wrestling-videos/015/
AlphaCatz.com - Network of Sexy & Fit Mixed and Female Wrestling Ladies
  •  

AC

One of our most anticipated new fighters, the sexy athlete with strong-yet-feminine physique Alkaia releases her 1st mixed wrestling match:

NEW STAR IS BORN

Alkaia comes from a very competitive family. Her brothers always challenge her and so she spends quite a bit of time in the gym with 'em to make sure she can be on their level physically. Take a look at her hot feminine body - it is built to conquer great things! Big strong hips, powerful thighs. Alkaia is very enthusiastic about learning wrestling and could not wait for her 1st match to start. You can see the excitement in her eyes as both opponents face off, and her ready-to-go pose, just waiting to jump on AJ and prove she has the mental will and physical means to win.
What Alkaia also truly loves is to pose and show off her muscles. She performs victory poses after several falls throughout the match, not just at the end (yes, a SPOILER: she wins the fight!). Her victory poses are possibly the hottest we've filmed so far. Even Veneris who did the filming can be heard giggling in excitement several times in the background. Alkaia has great peaks in her biceps and several fans have been going crazy over her profile images on our site since we've put 'em up couple months ago. Well, here she finally is, our rising new star to the world of mixed wrestling, the competitive amazon athlete Alkaia.. book your seat and watch!

To see more free previews & trailer and to buy this match: http://www.alphacatz.com/mixed-wrestling-videos/016/
  •  

AC

Held another big shoot with some of our competitive team for fellow wrestling producers over the weekend. Look forward to see the action on their sites, from light competitive mixed to fully competitive female fights! Some of the fem-fem bouts were especially fierce, Katrina fainted from exhaustion after her 2nd match, and Artemis suffered rib cartilage fracture :( This goes to show what risks our girls face to bring you what you like!

http://www.alphacatz.com
  •  

AC

One of our newest competitive talents Katrina, with her powerful hips, lethal chokes and great pinning abilities, in the latest competitive offering from AlphaCatz:

EX-JUDO GIRL SHOWS HIM HOW IT'S DONE!

Katrina is strong yet feminine girl who loves to wrestle and fight. She used to compete in judo and so getting her started in mixed wrestling was easy. She came well prepared into her very first mixed fight for AlphaCatz. Her arsenal of chokes, great stability and ability to pin you down and make you immobile under her was already great, and she picked up on headscissors almost instantly. She is short with powerful hips and very stable on the ground. This is competitive match with pins & submissions and both sides manage to score points (albeit only one of 'em scores many points)! Katrina enjoys winning each and every point and does a winning hand gesture each time to show it. She really loves to fight, gets so enthusiastic.. she busted AJ's lip during one of her many attacks. Bloody AJ didn't like it but he was forced to surrender to a better, more capable wrestler. Let's face it.. how humiliating it must be to be forced to give up via tight belly smothering pin for example? Katrina rocks and in this match she proves she's got what it takes to fight many more competitive matches like this one in the future.

To see more free previews & trailer and to buy this match: http://www.alphacatz.com/mixed-wrestling-videos/017/
  •  

AC

Tenacious & feisty MTB racer Taifun, in her competitive mixed wrestling debut from AlphaCatz:

FEISTY BIKER'S RACE TO THE VICTORY

Taifun gets her name from the fact she's like a typhoon on the mats. She's the one who caused Artemis her rib fracture during their encounter just days after this mixed match was filmed. We feel we will have teach Taifun to not be so feisty, as due to her being still new to the wrestling, she is very tenacious and likes to bend and twist you a bit too much. She's a short girl, but incredibly strong for her size, thanks to being so competitive in multiple sports, which give her grips a rock-like feel. Once she grasps you with her arms and wraps you up with her legs, it feels like being cast in concrete.. it becomes very hard to move at all.
Taifun scores several very quick submissions over AJ, and once she sees she has what it takes, she becomes like a cat. To really sink in his helplessness against her, she doesn't submit him in some total control holds right away, but rather prefers to extend his suffering, and even takes time to smile for the camera while he struggles in vain to escape her entrapments. She carries out a beautiful smile as she keeps tapping him out and in the end performs a genuine-win-satisfaction happy victory pose, putting her polished toes onto his chest as she flexes for the camera. This is one fiery redhead, who once on the wrestling mats, takes no prisoners and really loves to go at it!

To see more free previews & trailer and to buy this match: http://www.alphacatz.com/mixed-wrestling-videos/018/

•  

Njordin

Hey AC, I'm happy to see new studios who go against the flow and offer competitive mixed wrestling with non professionals (i.e Axa, ArielX etc). Everything looks great with your effort so far apart for one thing: you, participating in every match !
The problem is that you are too big for most of the girls and this fact goes against the competitiveness that you are seeking. In my opinion (and I really think that is opionion is not just mine) it is fine to watch a girl taking on a guy double her size in a fantasy match. It's fantasy, no one cares if it looks realistic or not. But in a studio that wants to offer competitive mixed wrestling, a very tall guy against a short girl looks bad. I watched the trailer with your fight against Taifun and I was thinking what an amazing match it would be if it was a regular guy, no taller than 1.80 instead of a 1.90 person who crash her any moment, if he decided to do so.
As far as I know, when it comes to competitive mixed wrestling with non pros, it's only you, fighting pulse anf grapplinggirls. The only thing that you miss to make your studio top is a better suited guy for the girls, while reserving yourself only for the bigger ones.

Other than that, keep it up and....put the ages/dob's of the girls on...unless they are too shy ;D
Dead link ? Message me.
  •  

AC

Thanks for writing, Njordin!

Just so you know, I may be around 185cm and 180lbs but have pretty much no muscle mass as I suffer from lower testosterone levels. Most of the girls on our team can beat and submit me for real; at least the ones I shoot competitive with. Taifun may be shorter than me, but height means nothing. She is a lot fitter, her core and legs are stronger, and she moves a lot quicker than me. She loves to fight and is very feisty too. Once she wraps me up, I've no way out. When she tightens all her muscles, she is like a rock. She is a competitive rock climber (and MTB racer) after all, while I'm just an office guy. My only chance was to try to get on top and pin her, and hope she wouldn't wiggle out. Of course, she did great to not allow me that to happen. I managed to submit her twice in this match, IIRC.

That said, I will have more guys featured in our movies in the future  ;)

I prefer to not share girls' age. After all, age too means very little as to how a girl performs (and, it's not polite to ask a girl her age anyway:) I do feature their physical stats (height, weight, biceps/thighs/hips measurements, sporting background) in most of the matches right in the beginning, though.
  •  

AC

Our rising star Nica enters the arena in her smoking hot performance:

WELL-ROUNDED BALLET FIGHTER GIRL NICA!

Nica, our new talented hottie who has every ingredient to become one of the stars on the wrestling scene: model looks, fighting skills, athletic abilities, right attitude. Just watch her quickness and ease with which she applies the holds. Before you know it, she has you wrapped up in a triangle, gasping for air, while she casually makes sexy faces to the camera. In fact this match is full of triangle chokes, headlocks and oozing sex-appeal of our rising star, who loves to wrestle, trains at home w. her boyfriend, and shows us how it's done. The match and AJ is kept fully under her total control, and it's a lovely sight to watch how she keeps finding time to pose for the camera during the action. Her flexibility and quickness keep her one step ahead of her opponent and she uses her long sexy legs and well-trained body to rule the mats, one submission after another. She teases AJ several times while she has him locked up in holds, and finally ends her domineering performance with her foot on his chest, while flexing her guns in slow-motion. Nica rocks and we cannot wait to shoot with her again!

To see more free previews & trailer and to buy this match: http://www.alphacatz.com/mixed-wrestling-videos/019/
  •  

AC

Our popular amazon Veneris came back for another convincing win over outclassed male:

VENERIS THE MIGHTY ONE

Veneris came back, by a very popular demand, this time taking on AJ. For this match, she challenged herself to only headscissors submissions and school girl pins with count to 10 (note: she "forgot" once and scored a quick bodyscissors tapout as well). Overall, she triumphantly managed to score over a dozen tapouts out of her very much overwhelmed opponent, while barely breaking a sweat. See, Veneris is so fit and powerful, she only needs to switch to overdrive when in trouble, while her opponents wear themselves out just trying to put her in any hold, let alone keep her there. She simply ups the ante in her efforts to overpower any resistance, and forces her way out to trap you instead.
She shows off her imposing guns several times throughout the match, double flexing proudly after achieving tapouts.. her chiseled yet feminine body is such a sight to behold! Alkaia films and cheers Veneris on more than one occasion as she cannot contain excitement of witnessing her fellow amazon girl beating up a male against his will. Slow-motion montage of all victory poses of the match are included at the end. Veneris fans will enjoy!

To see more free previews & trailer and to buy this match: http://www.alphacatz.com/mixed-wrestling-videos/020/
  •  

AC

After a break to travel, equipment upgrades, it's back to the video releases!

This is a custom order movie shot during last October. A big fan of the sexy&fit Artemis wanted to see her pose, stretch, flex, exercise and outwrestle a guy mainly using a front headscissors hold. It is now being released for all of her fans.

FIT ATHLETIC QUEEN

Artemis starring in custom order movie (therefore not for everyone!). Artemis spends majority of time (about 9 mins) showing off her hot athletic body - all done in slow & smooth HD motion. You get to see her posing, stretching, exercising, and showing off her amazing flexibility and super sexy curves on her gym-chiseled dream-like body. Actual wrestling (a bit less than fully competitive due to custom script) match runs about 4 mins, and customer wanted her to use just the front headscissors and bodyscissors, to put her competitive poledance trained thighs to good use. Artemis squeeze is unbearable, once she pours on the pressure, it's tapout or suffer. Final fall is via forward schoolgirl pin where she cements AJ to the floor while she slowly counts to 10. She then performs smoking double bicep victory pose, with a cheeky sexy smirk on her face. This girl was made to perform and be admired by lovers of very athletic girls next-door. 2 different outfits are used to reveal her trained figure.

To see more free previews & trailer and to buy this match: http://www.alphacatz.com/mixed-wrestling-videos/021/

•  

Fresh P

Nice. Artemis is hot!
My video links will be removed after 30 days
  •  

AC

Our light-weight athlete Lilith fights such a nice match here, that it's really just too bad it's not ended well..

TALENT GETS HURT

Filmed last month in upgraded quality as the first match after all our recent equipment upgrades, following is a battle of our talented athlete against heavier bigger guy, where the girl is on a difficult but clear path to victory, outmaneuvering and outwrestling her foe until the bitter end...

Lilith performs at her peak in this competitive mixed wrestling match against young fit taekwondo guy Andel. Being one of our light-weight competitive wrestlers, she relies on quickness, smartness and finesse, using her pole-dance trained legs to constantly keep Andel entangled up-close, while patiently waiting for openings to entangle him even more and inevitably finish him off in several nice submissions. Her arms and legs just keep digging into his neck and body with her typical systematic tenacity. Pound for pound, Lilith may be our most talented wrestler, fighting more cleverly and efficiently with each new match. Their intergender battle keeps picking up speed when all of the sudden, Lilith's knee gives out.

Lilith suffers bad injury in this match and we hesitated in releasing it. Don't get it if you expect our typical nice victory pose at the end, there isn't any as the match ends abruptly. We chose to leave the moment of the actual injury in the video, so do pay attention to the on-screen warning to stop the match (at 05m53s) if you're too squeamish to see it. While this'll obviously be Lilith's last match for a while, make no mistake - this competitive athlete just loves wrestling too much and is expected to return in late summer to kick some more butt once she fully recovers!

To see more free previews & trailer and to buy this match: http://www.alphacatz.com/mixed-wrestling-videos/022/

Note that Lilith is still coming with us to Femwrestle event this weekend, just only as a spectator due to this match's injury!
  •  

AC

Back to summer releases with facesitting-submissions-only match:

SUFFOCATED BY THE BIG AMAZON

Domitia gets challenged by a fan to use nothing but facesitting submissions as the (only) way to force tapouts. She is perfect for the job. Her body is big and her butt and thighs are so thick and powerful, yet with a softer feminine touch. Combined with her weight, such combo makes for very effective facesitting seal once she securely plants herself on top of your head. She sits firmly and decisively, not allowing any breathing in her facesitting-submissions-only debut match. Other girls in the room giggle as AJ gets humiliated and smothered by the stronger amazon over and over.

Domitia can squat almost twice as much as AJ, so soon he realizes, he just can't outmuscle her. He sometimes frantically tries to protect his head against her advancing higher and higher as she pins him down, only to succumb to her suffocating efficiency time after time. After the final reverse facesitting tapout, the victorious female ends her decisive show of woman superiority by performing victory pose on top of her beaten and degraded foe.

To see more free previews & trailer and to buy this match: http://www.alphacatz.com/mixed-wrestling-videos/023/
  •  

AC

Introducing tall & fit Devilian who loves to verbally ridicule and physically dominate, forcing tight pins & headscissors in her debut video:

RIDICULED BY TALL FIT MODEL 1

Devilian is our new tall sporty model who came to us with almost a desire to demonstrate that mean streak and pretty girls often go hand in hand. Dressing up in her sexy bikini, she immediately took AJ down and started to put him through one painful position after another. Her victim gets a full dose of tight headscissors and various humiliating pins that keep him under her control and in constant pain throughout the movie. Devilian is quick to ridicule him verbally as well, degrading him with demeaning words and sexy laughter as she keeps making sure that unlike her, he is not having any fun!

Whether it's headscissors or pins, she keeps her long sexy legs wrapped tightly around his head. It is a humiliating ordeal to be ridiculed and kept immobilized in uncomfortable positions by such a sexy woman who can do whatever she wants with you. And this movie is only her beginning! (later the same evening Devilian continued her dominating performance which will be released in 2 other movies)
Devilian enjoys dominating and her fit slender body is made to conquer you.

To see more free previews & trailer and to buy this match: http://www.alphacatz.com/mixed-wrestling-videos/024/
  •  

AC

Introducing big & strong Morrigan, who, with her 27inch thick thighs, loves to exercise total control of a man via immobilizing pins and facesitting suffering in her mixed wrestling debut:

MORRIGAN OWNAGE 1

While her strength may be considered manly, her looks are soft and feminine as she keeps AJ down without giving him much chance to escape her pinning powers before finally administering some airtight face smothering on her unwilling victim.

To see more free previews & trailer and to buy this match: http://www.alphacatz.com/mixed-wrestling-videos/025/
  •