News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

My session with Electra

Started by NewYork, 22-Oct-12, 01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYork

I've sessioned with probably over 100 girls. And in some ways Electra was the best. She was beyond friendly before and after the match, and sexy and mean during. But a playful mean that I like. She is extremely cocky and suprirsingly dominant. But yet nice as well.

I cant reccommend her enough.
  •  

sleepinbin

youre lucky to have sessioned with her, shes stunning - and good to hear that she's got just the right attitude!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Electra is my current no 1......

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Judge DR3DD

Quote from: NewYork on 22-Oct-12, 01:14 PM
I've sessioned with probably over 100 girls. And in some ways Electra was the best. She was beyond friendly before and after the match, and sexy and mean during. But a playful mean that I like. She is extremely cocky and suprirsingly dominant. But yet nice as well.

I cant reccommend her enough.

how was her headscissor?
  •  

Grem

We are talking about Electra from Las Vegas here? Just want to make sure.  :)

She really has a nice attitude in the videos I've seen and her scissors seemed to be devastating. Just attachet a VLC snap with a really evil bodyscissor. Combined with the choke hold it took her just 3-4 seconds to make her enemy tap.

Well she quickly climbs up my Top 10 ladder guess 1-2 more videos like the ones I watched and she will have place 3 or even 2.

khadra80

yes i agree electra is so kind and so dominant
  •  

scissoringlover

electra is so strong for her size.
  •