Your fantasy session.....the end result and with whom?

Started by Ronald_Frump, 10-Jul-14, 02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

Personally, I'd like to be trapped in a triangle choke and mercilessly squeezed unconscious (whilst tapping frenetically)......by Cheyenne Jewel  8)

Tell me about your fantasy.....
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

QZR1712

There are so many it's hard to choose.  But #1 right now would probably be a session with Skylar Rene where she roughs me up and humiliates me with a reverse headscissors.
  •  

BandGB

Wrestling in a bed with Scarlett Devine, getting overpowered and woman-handled by her while listening to her sexy, creative trash talk. My favorite hold is the grapevinve/breast smother combo, so there'd be lots of that, and she'd only let me get out of holds after making me say humiliating things ("you own me," etc) and/or do humiliating things (kiss her various body parts).

Of course, if we're talking a COMPLETE fantasy, I'd want basically the same thing but with Black Widow, as played by Scarlett Johansson in The Avengers.
  •  

DR

So many to choose from, indeed. But let's go with Shauna Ryanne and her body scissors.

And as BandGB suggested, in a complete fantasy world, I'd love to be squeezed by those sexy pythons of Kate Beckinsale.
  •  

gh122

I'd love to be smothered out by Mutiny! Her sexy accent trash talking me as she holds me in a prolonged breast smother then facesit.

If we're talking about ANYBODY, it would be Lisa Opie, same results as above :)
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

scissoringlover

i like to be dominated and humiliated when trapped by jc simpson's legs because i think she is far strong physically than me + she is so athletic ans soooooooooooooo sexy and have an incredible body and unique tall sexy strong legs.

•