News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Miesha Tate could beat ANY member of SqueezeQueens - Period!

Started by Ronald_Frump, 25-Oct-15, 07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you man enough to handle Miesha Tate?

No, she'd fuck me up and make me her bitch!
I'd manhandle her and nail her!

crushed4life

Quote from: actoreg on 29-Oct-15, 07:59 AM
A minute of reality:  :)
Miesha's height is 168 cm. Almost all those guys are shorter and not so athletic. Shorter, they are all wimps)
Miesha is a skilled fighter but she would obviously have a problem with a normal man who is 20 kg heavier than she (not bacause of fat).

from maximumpop.co.uk

How tall are the Janoskians?

How tall are the Janoskians you wonder? Wonder no more
•Luke & Jai  are around 5'6
•Beau is 5'7
•James is over 6ft
•Daniel is around 5'6
  •  

malderat

I'm fairly certain Miesha and Ronda would destroy the best "mixed wrestler" girls, and plenty of them would destroy most of us. I rarely/never watch FvF videos so I'm not actually sure who they are. I'm thinking Kara's one of them? I don't know. But I feel like Miesha would kick kara's ass, and kara would kick mine. I don't know why this is a discussion. I think it'd be interesting to reboot this poll and sort answers by country.
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: malderat on 08-Nov-15, 07:06 PM
I think it'd be interesting to reboot this poll and sort answers by country.

Interesting? Maybe.

Can of worms? Definitely.

I don't think the risk of people getting snippy with eachother (as happened in the Ronda thread) is helped much by potentially dividing people on national lines :Pol:
  •  

marc34608

Quote from: actoreg on 29-Oct-15, 04:19 PM
Quoteif that "20 kg heavier normal man" is a skilled professional fighter.
Not only. Of course, i don't say about fat couch potato. I say about normal fit and strong man.

QuoteThat's why the UFC was born, that's why Royce Gracie became famous.
Don't compare Miesha and Royce Gracie. He is a man.

Look at what Ronda's mother told about intergender fight: "Seriously, that's a stupid idea. I'm as much a feminist as anyone but the fact is that biologically, there's a difference between men and women. Hello. Duh. A woman who is 135 pounds and a man who is 135 pounds are not physically equal."

P.S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUB796EAQNY

Here Miesha fights an "average Joe" who's heavier. Yeah, there was no grappling and she couldn't do her best. And, yeah, there was a playfight (from both sides) but there one can see that weight and strenght aren't blah.

Yes, an MMA girl can beat most average man but the real cause of that is "average man" now is a couch potato spedning all the day at computer.
If a man can at least push-up and pull-up normally and if he isn't strawweight, Miesha, Ronda and other MMA girls would have a problem with him. Yes, they can win but it won't be easy and the result is really unpredictable.

Exactly, a woman who is at her physical peak at 135 lbs isn't equal to a man at 135 lbs.....she's way better. You see, a woman like Ronda is at her absolute physical peak and a man at 135 lbs is most likely considerably below his. A man's average height is around 5 ft 10 inches and a weight like 135 lbs is way below average and woman like Ronda and Meisha are way above average in most all physical catergories for a woman.

You see, I'm comfortable enough in my manhood to admit when a woman is way better. Im 5 ft 10 and weigh 190 lbs and I'd be scared to death to fight Ronda or Meisha. Your comments come off as extremely sexist and like someone who can't admit that woman are as good or better than men at a lot of things.
  •  

lianqisi

Meisha is very strong I think she can beat most of man in her physical
  •  

MixedFighter41

Miesha would kick my ass. I man enough to admit that.
  •  

jamesjjb1

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 25-Oct-15, 07:03 PM
Watch this clip, then vote in the poll - TRUTHFULLY! (don't be scared, homie)  8)

FIGHTING A WOMAN UFC FIGHTER (Miesha Tate)

not too sure stewie,it would be an interesting match,but yes or no........don't know ...the girl ,sorry mischa is very skilled ...don't know
  •  

mixedwrestler23

Look how she lifted the guy in a headlock. That's just amazing.
  •  

wrespet

Quote from: malderat on 08-Nov-15, 07:06 PM
I'm fairly certain Miesha and Ronda would destroy the best "mixed wrestler" girls, and plenty of them would destroy most of us.

Simply true. Most of guys here have admitted that too. So lets just hats off to this superior lady.
  •  

crushed4life

Miesha said some of the boys she beat wrestling in school cried and quit their teams, lol.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: crushed4life on 16-Feb-16, 10:36 PM
Miesha said some of the boys she beat wrestling in school cried and quit their teams, lol.

...and I bet they've jacked-off every night since, just by remembering the experience. 8)
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •