News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

which wrestler do you think is the current most wanted for producers & fans?

Started by scissoringlover, 04-Sep-14, 03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scissoringlover

i think skylar rene in  number 1 and amadahy in number 2.
these two wrestlers dominate the net in our days but i think that skylar is the most wanted now because she became more and more popular in only few weeks. she is a superb women and she can wrestler average men in real and scripted videos where she can be the best actress.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Cheyenne Jewel and VeVe Lane are both far better wrestlers, but maybe don't appeal to the casual fans as much. I think that's where F/F fans and F/M fans differ - F/F as a whole, encompasses more competitive action, whereas F/M nearly always smacks of fake/fantasy, IMHO.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

peterson28

i agree, sky is at the moment no. 1 by a landslide...

there is no question about it...
  •  

Matey

It's interesting to watch the rise of certain girls that seem to have the right combination of overall look, attitude, and body. Before Skylar there was Electra, before her ArielX, etc. It seems though that eventually, market becomes saturated with 'em, and another new girl becomes the it girl of the moment. I still love to see Skylar in action, but my heart just jumps when I spot a new talent (that fulfills my ideal amazon criteria) for the very first time (Malice and Sonia Slade recently).
  •  

peterson28

Quote from: Marty |M| on 04-Sep-14, 05:28 PM
It's interesting to watch the rise of certain girls that seem to have the right combination of overall look, attitude, and body. Before Skylar there was Electra, before her ArielX, etc. It seems though that eventually, market becomes saturated with 'em, and another new girl becomes the it girl of the moment. I still love to see Skylar in action, but my heart just jumps when I spot a new talent (that fulfills my ideal amazon criteria) for the very first time (Malice and Sonia Slade recently).

true... just saw ss and what a beauty...
think its true that the market saturates...
its like in real life... if u had one girl already u want to get the new one...  8)
but on the other hand its also the girls...
electra had other priorities... thats why they dont shoot with her anymore...

•  

martin

Quote from: Marty |M| on 04-Sep-14, 05:28 PM
Sonia Slade? It seems she is not on wb270.
  •  

Sebastian

It has to be Skylar Renee. I believe she surpasses all due to her latest videos, involvement in several companies including her own skylarenee.com, and her success in the scissor circle. I personally like Amadahy from reality girls, but she is not a wrestler.....more like a domme...I look forward to some new talent, especially through femwin.
  •  

Matey

Quote from: peterson28 on 04-Sep-14, 06:06 PM
its like in real life... if u had one girl already u want to get the new one...  8)

Yep, in our nature to keep chasing after the next big thing..

..that said, there are plenty of girls with long-term appeal, which I tend to 'fall back' to, once I get too 'overloaded' with a new star  :)

Quote from: martin on 04-Sep-14, 07:58 PM
Sonia Slade? It seems she is not on wb270.

I don't think she does sessions? Saw her on scissorvixens and brattybeatdowns, she's an Aussie.
  •  

scissoringlover

skylar is very talented and she had more and more to show us.
  •  

mnicolo

Julie Squeeze again reinforced with me last night that she is the best..scissored me to the brink while watching shows on her ipad !
  •