THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: Donations needed to sustain the forum  (Read 4834 times)

Offline Zeus

• Administrator
  • Karma received: 102
  • Awards: Above & BeyondStaff-MemberFounding-Fathers
Donations needed to sustain the forum
« Reply #15 on: 05-Oct-17, 03:59 PM »
Thanks to all who donate!

ownboss, I am aware of the options, and the thoughts and ideas you presented are not new to me, but thanks for your post.

Currently, we keep the same course, I ask fellow members to donate to help out whenever I see myself carrying the costs alone again too much, and some nice souls typically respond because they enjoy the forum and want to help. It would be nice if such help would come even without me asking for it but still, I feel no shame asking for it whenever donations dry out for a while.

And once again, some form of monthly pay-to-access system is not currently on the cards, even though it would be the easy answer to the ongoing financial needs. Those who donate typically receive no benefit, other than a good feeling that they help to keep the forum they like up and running.

Offline Gemacia420

• Karma received: 12
« Reply #16 on: 17-Mar-18, 03:28 AM »
+1, I will donate but later

Offline dark87dan

• HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 964
  • Awards: Repeated Donator (last one in Feb 2019)
« Reply #17 on: 01-Nov-18, 07:17 AM »
All members,

You do know that it costs money to keep this forum going?  Our forum owner could use some donations to help pay the expenses of keeping this forum open.

We all get some benefit from this forum and it would be a big help if members would make a donation now and then, big or small, it all helps.

No one gets paid to run or help run this forum so any donations you make go directly to paying the expenses keeping this forum alive.

So open your wallets and  help out.