News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

ScissorFoxes.com

Started by Jay, 19-Aug-14, 08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

[Check out the FREE PREVIEW CLIP at the bottom of this link:
https://scissorfoxes.com/video-gallery/bedroom-battles-round-50/

Jenni Czech - Bedroom Battles Round 50
Jenni Czech is finally on ScissorFoxes and what better way to showcase her skills and strength than our very popular Bedroom Battles. Since this marks our 50th Round, we extended this match to a full 18 minutes. Jenni is known to have some of the strongest scissors out there and by the reaction of her opponent, it's clear that her power is too much to withstand. Every time she starts to squeeze, he starts frantically tapping as if his life was at stake. Jenni is so dominant and completely controls him the entire match. The opponent is instructed to try harder 2/3 into the match but even with his attempts to free himself from her scissors and choke holds, he's still her bitch. Her big muscular thighs are almost 4 times the size of his arms so his only hope is that she lets him go when he taps out. Watch his desperation when she locks him in a reverse and decides not to let him go. Round after round, she throws him around like a rag doll, crushing him and his ego. He never stood a chance but with a girl like Jenni, not many could.

More videos available at ScissorFoxes.com
  •  

Jay

Check out the FREE PREVIEW CLIP at the bottom of this link:
https://scissorfoxes.com/video-gallery/semi-komp-12/

Damazonia - Semi KOmp 12
We've been holding onto this gem for quite some time but it's totally worth the wait. Damazonia proves that not only is she incredible at roleplay and domination but she's also a very skilled wrestler. This could be one of our most exciting Semi KOmp that we've ever produced. There is so much awesomeness in this video that we had a hard time choosing what to include in the free trailer. Everything she does makes you want to see more. The trash talking, flawless executions, dominance, speed, creativity and of course, her excruciating scissors are nailed down to perfection. She is a force to be reckoned with and this video demonstrates this in so many ways. She just wraps herself around you like a boa constrictor and squeezes the life right out of you. Those long legs of hers have so much leverage that even at 30% of her power, you lose the ability to breathe. Watch her snap that bodyscissors on and make him squeal in pain. No wonder she made such a great Xenia Onatopp. She's also a fan of ignoring taps to get the most panic out of her holds. This is great for the audience but very bad for Jay. Damazonia finishes her massacre with a side reverse headscissor which she warns him that she's about to unleash 100% of her power. This cannot end well for him! As she planned, his body starts to twitch as he drifts off into scissor heaven. She towers above him as he wakes and strikes a much deserved victory pose. Simply AMAZING!

•  

Jay

https://scissorfoxes.com/video-gallery/the-jealous-stepsister/

Cassie - The Jealous Stepsister
Cassie is very feisty and loves to wrestle boys. She also has a crush on her new stepbrother and when she finds out that he has a girlfriend, her jealousy kicks into overdrive and she suddenly has the urge to squeeze him. This way, she can have him all to herself. The harder he struggles and fights back, the tighter she squeezes. There's really nothing he can do but submit to Cassie's thighs and hope that he survives to see another day. You can tell she enjoys it, smiling every time he begs her to stop. Unfortunately for him, he has to live with her which will most likely lead to more beatings from his sexy but evil stepsister. Watch Cassie as she completely dominates him with strength and skill. This video is incredibly hot and ends with her knocking him out with a reverse headscissor and then striking a victory pose over his limp body. Cassie has now marked her territory.

•  

Jay

https://scissorfoxes.com/video-gallery/scissor-challenge-276/

Raven Wild - Scissor Challenge 276
Raven loves being a brat and what better way to show it than to sneak up on her friend Jay, lock him up in a tight reverse headscissor and take humiliating pictures of him to send to all of his friends. No matter how much he struggles, Raven keeps him trapped and dangles his phone over his face which contains all of the embarrassing photos. With years in dancing and gymnastics, there's no escaping them powerful thighs. Just to add to his misery, Raven decides to show off her power by knocking him out 3 times. He begs her not to but she's just having TOO MUCH FUN! The way that she teases and torments him is so hot. There's also plenty of POV footage which puts you right in the dream spot of every man's fantasy. You don't want to miss this.

•  

Jay

https://scissorfoxes.com/video-gallery/the-bounty-hunter-3/

Rapture - The Bounty Hunter 3
Rapture is America's most dangerous Bounty Hunter and you're about to see why. The amazon with legs of steel loves to wrap those big thighs around fugitives. By the time she's done with them, they're begging to be taken into custody. Unfortunately for them, she prefers to take the law into her own hands (or legs if you would). Her sadistic punishments are borderline illegal but who can stop her? She also loves showing off her biceps while her prey is trapped in her leg jail. She's overpowered men twice her size so this little guy doesn't stand a chance. Watch her glutes snap shut as she tries to pop his head off. She also has a mean bodyscissor and has broken many ribs before, and those reverse headscissors of hers are insane! Just as she's about done toying with him, she knocks him out for easy transportation. You can run but you can't hide from Rapture, The Bounty Hunter!

•  

Jay

https://scissorfoxes.com/video-gallery/best-of-the-huntress/

Best of The Huntress
The Huntress is a legend and is well known around the world for freakishly strong legs! It's very obvious why she was so popular. She is incredibly hot, has tons of charisma and can be extremely aggressive but yet sensual. She made the perfect session girl and luckily, we had the opportunity to create some amazing footage together. This compilation includes some of the best moments from the 12 videos that we shot with her plus BONUS footage in her latex catsuit, never before seen on ScissorFoxes. There's also a knockout from one of her best selling videos, Scissor Challenge 6. This 20 minute video packs a lot in but it will also have you begging for more. We can't argue with The Huntress when she says she has the STRONGEST scissors in the whole universe and if you've ever been squeezed by her, you know it's true!

•  

Jay

https://scissorfoxes.com/video-gallery/super-soldier/

Antscha - Super Soldier
This is one of the most action packed matches that we've ever had on ScissorFoxes. Watch as a cadet tries to take on super soldier Antscha. No matter how hard he tries, he can't shake her off. She locks on her scissors like a vise grip and holds on even in mid-air. We've never seen someone put so much effort into escaping but his attempts cannot free him from her grip. Her leg muscles just explode as she keeps her victim at bay. Antscha is known for her scissors and if you ever thought that you can escape, watch this video as it will certainly change your mind. After taking all hope away from him, she warns him that she's about to use full power. She squeezes him as hard as she can in a reverse headscissor until he no longer seems to be breathing. She actually scissors the life right out of him. Super soldier Antscha puts one foot on his chest and strikes a victory pose. Highly recommended!

•  

Jay

https://scissorfoxes.com/video-gallery/scissor-challenge-277/

Domina Ava Savage - Scissor Challenge 277
Ava Savage is known for her amazing booty so in this challenge, we make sure there's PLENTY of it. She starts with a reverse headscissor where Trent must endure her powerful squeeze while her glutes constrict in his face. I'm sure the view is worth the pain that he's enduring. You'll also enjoy the view as there is lots of great POV footage as you stare at her back side while she taunts and teases the camera. Lastly, she finishes him off by planting her big booty right on his face, restricting him of oxygen. While he's fighting for his life, Ava is showing off her muscles and bouncing her tush in his face. She certainly enjoys it and we're sure that you will to.

•  

Jay

https://scissorfoxes.com/video-gallery/welcome-to-my-fantasy/

Orsi B. - Welcome To My Fantasy
Orsi B. is finally on ScissorFoxes and we can see why she is so popular. Dominance and trash talking comes so natural to her. You can tell she was born to wrestle and conquer men. Watch as she convinces her friend to play along in her fantasy as she shares a dream that she's had about squeezing his neck between her thighs. Foolishly, he agrees to it but quickly regrets it as she is much stronger than he anticipated. Now that she's got him, she's not letting go until she's fully satisfied. Her fantasy has finally become a reality and she's enjoying every minute of it. Every time he begs her to stop, she just gets more aggressive and completely destroys him. As we mentioned before, her trash talking is perfection and makes this session all that more entertaining. She is living her dream but now he must dream to. Orsi locks on a reverse headscissor and puts him out! She is finally satisfied and strikes a victory pose over his limp body. Enjoy Orsi B.'s kick ass debut!

•  

Jay

https://scissorfoxes.com/video-gallery/the-escape-room-episode-11/

Nikki Next - The Escape Room: Episode 11
This extremely hot Nikki Next video may very well be her last as she is now retired from wrestling. What better way to end her incredible scissor career than hosting our very popular Escape Room Series, which includes 2 Knockouts and a Neck Breaker with slow motion instand replay! Nikki looks so incredibly sexy in that strappy outfit and her strong legs are ready to play the game. As per the rules, the contestant has 10 minutes to get his entire body out of the yellow square to win 1 million dollars. Here's the catch: his wrists and ankles are bound together and the host must stop him with any means possible. Nikki does an awesome job at crushing his hopes by keeping him locked between her thighs. He desperately struggles to escape her scissors as his life depends on it. If he runs out of time, Nikki gets to choose how to finish him off. Everything is at stake and all that stands between winning big money or end of life are Nikki's strong legs. Just to keep him in check, she knocks him out a couple of times. In the final 10 second countdown, Nikki gets setup for her big finale as the contestant faces the end. The buzzer goes off and Nikki whips out her legs, breaking his neck with her thighs! She stands above his body and strikes a victory pose. What an incredible job that she's done and we hope she comes out of retirement and back to ScissorFoxes some day.

•  

Jay

https://scissorfoxes.com/video-gallery/xenia-onatopp-sexual-aggression/

Savannah Fox - Xenia Onatopp: Sexual Aggression
Once again, Savannah Fox takes on the role of Xenia Onatopp and brings it to the next level. The chemistry between her and Bond is incredible. There's so much passion and sexual aggression that it will drive you crazy. Bodyscissor and Xenia fanatics will be happy to see that there are plenty of rib crushing moments. Xenia gets Bond in many other holds which seem to really turn her on as well. She gets REALLY fired up! Even when Bond tries to grab her by the throat and slam her against the wall, she seems to really like it and goes in for some passionate kisses. Xenia always regains control, wrapping her big strong legs around him and crushes him until he screams in pain. The end is left with a cliffhanger. What will happen next? ENJOY!

•  

Jay

https://scissorfoxes.com/video-gallery/my-cheeky-ex-girlfriend/

Amanda - My Cheeky Ex-Girlfriend
Our new Fox Amanda is a very "cheeky" girl, especially in those cut off jean shorts. When she applies that reverse headscissor, thrusting and shaking that ass, it's hard to resist the urge to escape with that perfect view in your face. When her lazy ex-boyfriend fails to provide for their kid, she shows him a close-up of her ASSets. Her thighs are too powerful for him and every time that he tries to escape, she pours on the pressure, jiggling her behind in his face just as she used to do when they were together. He's been in this situation before and knows that the situation usually escalates but it's never been this bad. Amanda is relentless and makes sure that he's in the most pain possible, and then surprisingly decides to finish him off for good. Apparently she's had enough of him and with a few swift snaps, she breaks his neck numerous times. Good thing she's got life insurance on him.

•  

Jay

https://scissorfoxes.com/video-gallery/pressure-gauge-unleash-the-beast/

Fitbeast - Pressure Gauge: Unleash The Beast!
This has been a long time in the making. We've been wanting to work with Fitbeast for quite some time and it seemed that something always prevented it. This was our first shoot since the Covid quarantine and the wait was worth it. Fitbeast warned us how strong she was and how easily she knocks out her clients. Well, let's just say that she unleashed the Beast on Jay and there was no way that he could handle her full power. Her legs are as muscular as they are strong! Once she locks her thighs around you, that is it. The only way out is tap or nap. Speaking of which, Jay took a few quick naps and one BIG one in her figure-4. As soon as she propped herself off of the ground, it was a one way trip to scissor heaven. Watch her muscles pop as she squeezes him and flexes her biceps. In the final hold, Fitbeast decides to go to 100% with her reverse headscissors whether he likes it or not. You can see the exact moment that his body goes limp. Fitbeast shows off her incredible physique with a victory pose, demanding that he admits who's the best. You're gonna love this clip and there's plenty more to come!

•  

Jay

https://scissorfoxes.com/video-gallery/wrestling-my-cousin-caught-on-video/

Tyler Dare - Wrestling My Cousin Caught On Video
"My cousin is finally coming to this year's family reunion and he's in for a BIG surprise. The last time I saw him, he was much bigger and kept wanting to wrestle me. He used to beat me every time but little does he know, my whole life revolves around wrestling and I'm much bigger now. So I set up my webcam and I'm gonna catch it all on video. I'm gonna wrap my big muscular thighs around his neck and make him beg for mercy. I bet you that my legs are bigger than his. I'll even make sure that we do a side-by-side comparison to show who's the stronger cousin. After that, I'll crush him some more until he's practically seeing stars. Once I've had enough with him, I'll pin him under my foot while he watches me flex and I will keep him there until he says that I am the stronger one and that he can't be me. Enjoy the show!"

•  

Jay

https://scissorfoxes.com/video-gallery/the-knockout-waiver-6/

Skylar Rene - The Knockout Waiver 6
We saved the best for last. We've held on to this video for as long as we could. This is from our first and only shoot with Skylar, which we knew would be a perfect candidate for this intense series. Our Knockout Waiver allows her to do anything that she wants to Jay after locking his wrists and ankles together. If you ever recreate this scenario, please proceed at your own risk. Skylar warned Jay that he would be going out multiple times and she meant it. 3 FULL BLOWN KNCOKOUTS in this NO-TAP, DO-WHAT-SHE-WANTS, MAKE-HIM-REGRET-IT video. Now luckily, Skylar is a professional and has mastered the knockout technique. She also knows how to push someone's limits without causing permanent damage. One knockout is done with a propped up tight figure-4 and the other 2 are from her famous reverse headscissors. She really likes putting guys out with that one and you have to admit, she looks good doing it. She's got the booty of a Goddess and when she flexes it around your neck, it's instant nap time. After you see this, are you brave enough to sign that waiver?

•