News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

LilysFacesitting

Started by Lilys Facesitting, 20-Sep-15, 10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilys Facesitting

Hi everyone,

I'm Lily and I make sexy video clips of panty facesitting and smothering, mixed wrestling, scissorholds, jeans facesitting and wrestling, pantyhose facesitting and wrestling and all that sort of sexy stuff.

My website is www.lilysfacesitting.com         

and my Clips4Sale site is http://clips4sale.com/94563

I love being on top of a man, getting him in a tight schoolgirl pin and then moving forward and turning it into a facesitting smother. Then I just sit there looking into his eyes as he suffers and laughing at him when he struggles.

I think there is nothing sexier than breaking a man with a series of armlocks or headscissors or perhaps a sleeper hold to lay him out before I mount him and settle on his face to own him.

If you buy one of my clips let me know what you think at lily@pantyfacesitting.com

Love,

Lily  xxxxxx
  •  

Lilys Facesitting

Hi everyone,

Here's some pics from my new clip "Facesitting at Work" which is now available on my website www.lilysfacesitting.com

This is a fantasy about a domineering senior office lady doing a work appraisal on male staff member. He spends the whole time flat on his back while she sits on him and slaps his face, squats on him, stands over him but spends most of the time sitting firmly on his face in a tight schoolgirl pin facesitting smother, sometimes spreading her skirt over his face. He has to struggle to get air while she smugly sits there telling him about his poor work.

Naturally she is wearing soft, silky black panties that cling to his mouth and nose as she smothers him.

Eric reckons he'd have loved a boss like that!
  •  

Lilys Facesitting

Hi again,

I've just had lots of fun making a fantasy clip about a man who wishes to be schoolgirlpinned and facesat and smothered. He wakes up on the floor with a sexy girl dressed in a tiny pink and white flouncy dress sitting on him, She's wearing frothy white petticoats under her dress and very white, very silky panties. She grants his wishes and sits on his face and smothers him and schoolgirl pins him and looks very cute as she does. Then she sends him off to sleep and her twin sister dressed in sexy red and black does the same but harder. She stays right on his face and makes him struggle for breath while she tightly pins him and bullies him. He spends fifteen minutes under these two ladies and gets very little breath while they sit on his face and torment him.

The clip is "A Facesitting Dream" and is available on my website

www.LilysFacesitting.com

Love, Lily  xxxxxx
  •  

Lilys Facesitting

Dear all,

I've just finished a clip of me in leggings smothering my victim at home on the bed then at a BBQ at a friends place and then in panties on the living room floor back at home. There are lots of long full facesitting smothers and I am so horny I cum quite a few times. Poor man hardly breathes during the whole video as I won't move back and let him as I'm too busy using his face.
  •  

Zeus

Looking very classy, Lily.. and you sure know how to keep your man in his place and happy at the same time :)
Seems you enjoy yourself as well, perfect.
  •  

Lilys Facesitting

Quote from: Zeus on 02-Oct-15, 02:21 PM
Looking very classy, Lily.. and you sure know how to keep your man in his place and happy at the same time :)
Seems you enjoy yourself as well, perfect.

Thanks Zeus.

I love what I do and so does my man.

love,

Lily  xxxxxx
  •  

Lilys Facesitting

Dear all,

Here's a couple of pics from my latest release "Lily's Scissor and Smother Stress Relief" which is available on my site www.LilysFacesitting.com

I have had a stressful couple of days so I call in at Eric's office to get rid of my stress. To do so I subject him to all sorts of tight, sexy scissorholds and long smothering facesitting schoolgirl pins as I accompany him inspecting houses. I surprise him on the stairs in one and get him in a super tight headscissor and as I de-stress his face turns purple. I catch him in all the houses and spend ages with his head between my legs. Mmmmm

Love,

Lily  xxxxxx
  •  

Lilys Facesitting

Here's some pics from my new clip "Lily's Facesitting Weekend" which is available at www.LilysFacesitting.com. There is a preview clip on the site too.
If you like long smothering facesitting schoolgirl pins then you'll be breathless at the end of this. My poor victim spens almost a quarter of an hour flat on his back with his head buried in my pussy not breathing. Mmmmm how delicious. I'd worn my panties for a couple of days so all he had was my pussy and bottom smells in his face. Just as he deseerved!

Love,

Lily  xxxxxx
  •  

Lilys Facesitting

Hi all,

Here's a preview clip of my movie "Lily's Wrestling and Smothering Revenge" in which I beat up my victim with a number of painful wrestling holds including a sleeper hold knockout and ending with a six minute very sexy schoolgirl pin facesitting smother complete with closeups of my lacy panties as I sit on my victim's face.

http://rg.to/file/824569485f032643cff20f8f42658fe6/Lily's_Wrestling_and_Smothering_Revenge_Preview.mp4.html

Love,

Lily  xxxxxx

•  

Lilys Facesitting

Hi all,

Here's a few pics from my new clip "Lily Smothers in a Netball Dress" which is available at www.LilysFacesitting.com.
the clip is nearly thirty minutes of me in my little netball dress facesitting and smothering the umpire after a netball game. He has to fight to breathe the whole way through.

Love,

Lily  xxxxxx
  •  

Lilys Facesitting

Here's some pics from a much requested clip I've just released "Lily's School Reunion" at www.LilysFacesitting.com.

Lily is attending her high school reunion and finds her old victim from high school. They are both adults now but she has worn her old uniform to the reunion so she can bully him again. she quickly gets him down on the floor in a store room and spends the next 20 minutes or so schoolgirl pinning him and reminding him of how she used to sit on him at school during lunch and on the way home. There are long, sexy schoolgirl pins and because she's an adult now, Lily gets very hot and horny and moves into a schoolgirl pin smother. The clip is very erotically charged as Lily reminisces and becomes very wet. She torments him by typewriting on his forehead and talks about the time a few of her friends joined her sitting on him. All her victim can do is lie there just like he used to as Lily the school bully has her way with him. She keeps him tightly pinned and by the end he is barely able to get a breath. she makes him very excited and beautifully leaves him hanging. A classic tease!

Love,

Lily  xxxxxx
  •