News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Intergender muscle comparison

Started by sheehan333, 26-Oct-12, 02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheehan333

Looks like the females have the males beat on the stage. Do you think the males will perform better on the mat or will get out wrestled after being out muscled  ???
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: sheehan333 on 26-Oct-12, 02:48 PM
Looks like the females have the males beat on the stage. Do you think the males will perform better on the mat or will get out wrestled after being out muscled  ???

Women have greater flexibility and protected internal genitalia, so all things else being equal,

Girls > Guys

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

wrespet

if man is out muscled in the stage, they don't even have a tiny chance of beating that woman on the mat. If the man is muscular bigger and stronger there is a chance.
  •  

sheehan333

Here are some Asian muscle comparison. I dont think the male has any chance here as the female is much bigger  :o
  •  

sheehan333

Quote from: wrespet on 27-Oct-12, 02:51 AM
if man is out muscled in the stage, they don't even have a tiny chance of beating that woman on the mat. If the man is muscular bigger and stronger there is a chance.

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 26-Oct-12, 05:23 PM

Women have greater flexibility and protected internal genitalia, so all things else being equal,

Girls > Guys

I agree, I would have liked to write some stories based on the pics, some thing like what Supreme used to write on Diana the Valkyrie site. It is a pity he deleted them. Why dont we have a stories section too.

For the time being enjoy this
  •  

sheehan333

These two are very close wonder who will win here  ??? The fight will be close and the male might have an advantage here as this is a heavier weight contest. Anyone else have similiar pics
  •  

sheehan333

Now this is a no contest, the male has no chance against Yaxeni......probably if he comes back after bulking up in some years
  •  

Matey

I like the male's expressions in the 2nd and the last pic... it's like they know they've just been bested by a woman and the whole internet will see it  ;D  :k1:
  •  

sheehan333

This one is pretty close though. The male appears to be lightweight vs a light/middleweight female. She has considerable height advantage
  •  

wrespet

Quote from: Marty on 27-Oct-12, 01:10 PM
I like the male's expressions in the 2nd and the last pic... it's like they know they've just been bested by a woman and the whole internet will see it  ;D  :k1:

what would be your reaction if you are a bodybuilder and you came across a woman who has bigger muscles than you?

1) would you respect her, be nice to her, tell her her muscles are very impressive and treat her as the superior one between you two?
2) would you give some cocky talks and try to show her you are stronger and better than her?
3) would you avoid her?
  •  

wrespet

Quote from: sheehan333 on 27-Oct-12, 02:30 PM
This one is pretty close though. The male appears to be lightweight vs a light/middleweight female. She has considerable height advantage

But even though she is ripped, I don't see much muscle mass in her body. So for the first time in this thread I'm gonna put my money on the guy.
  •  

wrespet

Story I found in likelike poll. I liked it and it matches to this thread. So thought to share. Poster is someone call beachman.

I'll try to tell the story of what I saw. I have to admit it still seems incredible to me, but it actually happened. Ten years ago, when I was 35 I was heavily into amateur bodybuilding, competing in the 180 to 190 pound range. And yeah, it was quite a rush to step out on the posing stage in a tiny lycra speedo posing brief and flex for a big crowd, especially screaming women! I was doing two or three contests a year. Anyhow, in the summer of '98 I competed in a local contest at Stuart Beach, Florida. It was pretty small, 23 men and 10 women, in all weight classes. Having changed into my posing brief, I was pumping up w/some dumbells backstage with the other competitors when I noticed everyone else had stopped what they were doing to look at a female bodybuilder who was in a corner, pumping up her muscles. I walked over to take a look. I immediately realized why everyone(including me)was staring. This lady was HUGE, MUCH more heavily muscled than the other females. What really grabbed attention was that she was more muscular, with greater size and definition, than almost all the MALE bodybuilders! About 5'6", she was easily in the 185 to 195 weight range, darkly tanned, w/short black and frosted hair. Despite her massive muscles she was quite pretty and not masculine in any way. In fact, pumping iron in a black bikini, she had curves in all the right places. Most of the male bodybuilders(i/c me)were both fascinated and aroused by this big bruiser, who, w/one or two exceptions, outclassed every male physique in the room. But the wildest thing about this musclelady(whose name was Margaret, btw) wasn't her freaky huge biceps, it was her AGE. She was at least in her late 40's, and maybe older(never did find out), probably the oldest person in the contest by several years. Not every male BB appreciated her presence, however. I heard a few cracks about steroids and "trying to be a man," as the emcee announced the program and we began to go out on stage. Damn, I've already run on too long. Don't want to bore you so I'll make this too long report as short as I can :). Margaret blew away her competition of course, winning the heavyweight and overall female championship. I wasn't at the top of my game and didn't place, but the c*cky young guy who won the male overall, Dan, turned out to be almost exactly the same bodyweight as Margaret, as well as one of the guys who made "steroid" remarks. When they were called out together to receive their trophies and pose and flex side-by-side it soon became obvious: the female champ was more muscular than the male champ! Especially in shoulders and thighs(this woman had the pro-level triceps and delts I'd only seen, on women or even men, in the pro events I attended as a spectator). I was really in awe of all this; my world was getting rocked by this middle-aged musclewoman in a totally unexpected way! The fact that Margaret was easily bigger and brawnier than Dan, as well as old enough to be his mother, really excited the audience. The crowd noise got louder and louder. The situation quickly developed into a kind of pose-down between the two bodybuilders, especially when it was obvious Dan was really pissed about the whole thing. A few people shouted out, "Hey, SHE's bigger than HE is! She should get BOTH trophies!" This is when Dan snapped. He cursed something and stalked off the stage with his trophy. Margaret, who had been smiling throughout the posedown, was now also pissed, at Dan. She followed him backstage and they got into an argument, yelling at each other toe to toe. Finally Margaret said, "Let's settle this on the mat, right now!" Dan screamed, "f*ck you!" But when Margaret laughed at him and told all of us standing around that he was chicken to wrestle a woman, he finally agreed to a match. There were some mats against the wall which I and a couple of other guys unrolled and within a minute both bodybuilders were facing each other, still in their posing bikinis. They were about evenly matched, physically, but Margaret really did have an edge in overall muscularity, especially in arms, shoulders and legs. I gotta tell you I thought she was crazy, but soon after the match began, I realized I was wrong. Margaret had picked up some wrestling techniques from somewhere and soon had Dan, who thought he could win just by being a male, in trouble. They grunted and groaned all over the mat but Margaret was the aggressor, attacking Dan with a variety of arm-bars, headlocks, and scissor holds. This went on for almost 30 minutes, with us other bodybuilders surrounding the mat as very interested onlookers. With the exception of a few of the men, everyone was rooting for Margaret and, as Dan began to tire and she started muscling him all over the mat, she looked up and flashed a big grin-she was really getting into it and enjoying herself! Btw, both wrestlers were now slick with sweat, and this, combined with their posing oil, gave their heavily muscled bodies a very erotic sheen and gleam. Finally, it was clear Dan had had it; he was totally exhausted and was groaning loudly as Margaret started really roughing him up, now just outmuscling him to show off her strength to us. He was gasping for breath, completely out of gas. She rolled him on his stomach, straddled his back and forced him into a kind of camle-clutch type hold in which her big forearms were wrapped tightly around his head and she pulled his torso back in a very painful looking bow. Dan was ready to quit, saying, "OK! OK!" but Margaret wanted more and demanded that he submit to her and actually say the words. He hesitated and she twisted his head and neck so violently I was afraid she might do permanent damage, but he quickly screamed, "I submit! I SUBMIT!! PLEASE!! STOP!!" Margaret dropped him to the mat, flipped him over on his back and stood above him, hitting a double-biceps shot and smiling again as we applauded and whooped it up. It was truly a remarkable(and sensual, you bet!)sight. As Margaret walked off the mat she grabbed the male championship trophy, looked back at Dan(who was just now getting to his hands and knees, and looked like he'd been run over by a truck)and announced, "I think this belongs to ME, now." Well, that's it. I soon had to leave bodybuilding because of job requirements, moved to the southwest, and lost track of Margaret. I don't know if she continued in bodybuilding but I'd love to see her pose(and wrestle!)again!
  •  

sheehan333

The story above has the much similiarities to stories by Supreme. He had a yahoo group and The Valkyrie story page. But unfortunately nothing exists today. I have some of his stories and comics saved. If there is interest I will post them. I also have collected some more mixed posing stuff whom I intend to share. But in the mean time here is a deviantart of the original master: Supreme

Enjoy http://supreme006.deviantart.com/

And here is a story thread by him http://www.shitareus.org/index.php?topic=30381.0

•  

sheehan333

Quote from: wrespet on 29-Oct-12, 01:02 AM
Quote from: Marty on 27-Oct-12, 01:10 PM

what would be your reaction if you are a bodybuilder and you came across a woman who has bigger muscles than you?

1) would you respect her, be nice to her, tell her her muscles are very impressive and treat her as the superior one between you two?
2) would you give some cocky talks and try to show her you are stronger and better than her?
3) would you avoid her?

If I would have been a bodybuilder and would have been outmuscled by a female bodybuilder. I would most probably avoid her and try not to be on the same platform as her while posing or too near her in the gym. I would work hard till reaching muscle parity. It would be a major embarrasment to be outmuscled by a female.
  •  

sheehan333

From Now on I will post some pics where the comparison is between competitors of two different weight, so please keep in mind this while replying that who will win. May be in the mat we can imagine that the female is more skilled :)
  •