News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Anime Wrestling

Started by Jimmy81, 22-Oct-12, 08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy81

From Super Sonic Satellites "Picture Box".  They look of age, right?  Hard to tell with anime, but there are some pictures there where they are clearly teens.  It's 100% clean wrestling, but I'm not going to link to them here of course.

•  

sleepinbin

as far as i can tell they appear to be overage, so its all legit.

nice find!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Jimmy81 on 22-Oct-12, 08:29 PM

They look of age, right?  Hard to tell with anime, but there are some pictures there where they are clearly teens.

Manga/Anime/Hentai has a style which takes Japanese features and Westernizes them, So the features become rounded, including the eyes which become bigger. The lower part of the face recedes and noses can almost become almost non-existent.

The key to applying the 18+ rule to this form of art, is IMHO the bodyshape and context/storyline......and that gal in your pics is in a normal wrestling ring (as opposed to a junior school) with well developed hips and boobs.

Good job.....keep 'em coming! ;D

K+

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

gh122

Just wish there was a translation... Actual its the perfect opportunity to just make up a story.
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

Jimmy81

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 23-Oct-12, 04:07 AM
Quote from: Jimmy81 on 22-Oct-12, 08:29 PM

They look of age, right?  Hard to tell with anime, but there are some pictures there where they are clearly teens.

Manga/Anime/Hentai has a style which takes Japanese features and Westernizes them, So the features become rounded, including the eyes which become bigger. The lower part of the face recedes and noses can almost become almost non-existent.

The key to applying the 18+ rule to this form of art, is IMHO the bodyshape and context/storyline......and that gal in your pics is in a normal wrestling ring (as opposed to a junior school) with well developed hips and boobs.

I agree, but I'd thought I'd ask because some of the pics from that site appear to be in the 12-16 range like this one:

[image redacted for obvious reasons :) - sleepinbin]

•  

rassleme

Thanks for the contribution jimmy81.

Karma given.
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: Jimmy81 on 23-Oct-12, 07:59 PM
I agree, but I'd thought I'd ask because some of the pics from that site appear to be in the 12-16 range like this one:

[image redacted for obvious reasons :) - sleepinbin]

yeah, that one wouldn't be okay, but there's a clear difference between it and what you posted above, so what is in the op is fine.

also, i removed the image from your post there, you can probably figure out why! please don't do that again, even if it is an illustrative example... if you'd told us, we'd have believed you :)
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: gh122 on 23-Oct-12, 04:17 AM
Just wish there was a translation... Actual its the perfect opportunity to just make up a story.

sounds like a good idea to me  ;D
  •  

Jimmy81

•  

Ronald_Frump

Great artwork dude!

:goodjob: :k1: 
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Mixfightor

This series of images is awesome, mate.  I didn't know that Super Sonic Satellites did images as well.  I am going to have to look for more of them... 

Thank you so much.
  •  

Jimmy81

Quote from: Mixfightor on 24-Oct-12, 10:32 AM
This series of images is awesome, mate.  I didn't know that Super Sonic Satellites did images as well.  I am going to have to look for more of them... 

Thank you so much.
Those were all free from the site, I believe the artists have books out, possibly some of the very erotic stuff.  They haven't updated that section for nearly a year and when I click on the thumbnails, the pictures no longer load for me. 

But I think I got them all.

•  

sleepinbin

more nice stuff, thanks a lot :D
  •  

kostag1961

•  

auto+-

•