News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Banned on the old forum

Started by chocojerk, 26-Oct-12, 04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chocojerk

Hi, I was still logging into the old forum since I am waiting on some replies to emails I have sent and found myself to be banned for no reason.  Pretty annoying really since I will not be able to contact those people unless they come here.  Looks like they are gonna be banning everyone who comes here or rather contributes here.  Looks like there is a slanging match going on over there but tbh I think we should leave them too it and be more mature than them here and continue to appreciate female supremecy without turning into bitches ourselves :-X
  •  

Ronald_Frump

I haven't tried to log in, look at, or indeed have anything to do with that forum since leaving. TBH I just want to interact with like-minded individuals in an open and friendly environment ie. here.

I understand your frustration chocojerk, but I think life's too short and we all need to move forward (them included) without degenerating into that sort of infantile behavior.

That's why we're commited to making this place positive and progressive, rather than negative and regressive.

:r0x:

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Judge DR3DD

That forum will fall to piece soon.
  •  

alexi1492

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 26-Oct-12, 05:18 PM
I haven't tried to log in, look at, or indeed have anything to do with that forum since leaving. TBH I just want to interact with like-minded individuals in an open and friendly environment ie. here.

I understand your frustration chocojerk, but I think life's too short and we all need to move forward (them included) without degenerating into that sort of infantile behavior.

That's why we're commited to making this place positive and progressive, rather than negative and regressive.

:r0x:

follow this man's advice. Just cut all ties with other forum all together.
  •  

blues1916

Agreed, screw that place.

Stewie you rock.

Looking forward to this place without having to worry if I'm clicking a link to kids.

Is there a way to delete your account there? I didn't see one. Suppose not going there is enough.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: blues1916 on 30-Oct-12, 11:29 AM

Is there a way to delete your account there? I didn't see one. Suppose not going there is enough.

Not unless you request one of their admins to do it. I wouldn't worry about it, as there are lots of people who'll just leave without deleting their accounts, or get auto-banned......whatever.

Welcome bro!  :r0x:
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

chocojerk

Zweig unbanned me, guess he liked the ammount of hits i got on that forum
  •  

desertgoodguy

Funny but nobody has tried to ban me

In fact a couple of people asked me not to go
  •  

sleepinbin

i personally would advocate that we desist from trashing the old forum publicly. the last thing either forum needs is bad blood. things were what they were, lets move on positively from here and just focus on building this place.

as for chocojerk being unbanned, that's good. zweig, to be fair to him, has been very reasonable about the whole split. i suspect your ban was as a result of figure4/edwardpaul going mental recently (more likely edwardpaul, his behaviour during this whole thing has been highly unfortunate) and they have since been reined in.
  •  

desertgoodguy

In the immortal words of rodney king, cant we all get aling
  •  

spiezer

Just for kicks, I checked to see if I could still log in and lo and behold, I am also banned.  What cracks me up is I wasn't there long enough to get involved that much with the dispute.  I remember posting my opinion once, but that's about it.  Why the hell would I get banned?  I don't really care one way or the other...just find it a little amusing is all.  I imagine it made him feel like he was king for the power he has.  OOOoooo..scary.
  •  

drrty_dawg69

Quote from: sleepinbin on 30-Oct-12, 06:49 PM
i personally would advocate that we desist from trashing the old forum publicly. the last thing either forum needs is bad blood. things were what they were, lets move on positively from here and just focus on building this place.

as for chocojerk being unbanned, that's good. zweig, to be fair to him, has been very reasonable about the whole split. i suspect your ban was as a result of figure4/edwardpaul going mental recently (more likely edwardpaul, his behaviour during this whole thing has been highly unfortunate) and they have since been reined in.

I fully agree, this is the time to move forward and just enjoy.  We're all mature enough here not to let things devolve into elementary school-style flame wars.  Zweig has been pretty good about the whole affair on his return, and I noticed a couple of the other admins quieting down after the initial tirades.
  •  

desertgoodguy

We have wasted a whole lot of computer memory on this deal

Time to move on and talk about wrestling!!!!!!!!!!
  •