News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

MEGA problem

Started by shahaj23, 09-Aug-14, 01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shahaj23

Hi, I cannot log in to my MEGA account. When I try the damn black circle shows with the little balls inside it going round and round. Anyone knows how I can solve the problem.

ps: i have no problem downloading other people's stuff from the link they provide.

•  

lou994

It happened to me too.  The problem just went away in a few days.
  •  

thegermanguy

this is probably wrong place to post this but whenever i try to dl anything from mega, it downloads it to 99% and then it says failed-no file despite showing the progress at 100%. Can someone please help me? these scissor circle videos must be amazing

Post moved * M.
  •  

Matey

Try different browser, keep it updated, try installing browser's Mega extension, make sure you have enough space where the file's supposed to save to, wait a day or two. Mega can also act up by itself sometimes.
  •  

femfightwatcher

Could MEGA be corrupting certain files it stores?  WMV files I've downloaded from there can't be played in WMP 11 - the screen is all green and often Windows crashes.  The same files do play in VLC 2.0.4, but not without some annoying green patches on and off.  I have no such problem with WMV or other files downloaded from DF, MF or elsewhere.  Anyone experience anything like this?
  •  

lou994

I'm having troubles with the "Import to Cloud drive" option.  Is anyone here able to get it to work right now?

Nevermind.
  •