News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Pro Wrestling Thread

Started by DR, 27-Oct-12, 12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DR

Very attractive holds. Thanks, DiabloNYC.

:k3:
  •  

Matey

I wish my guns kept growing as Veve's do, impressive. is her physique all from wrestling or does she hit weights hard too?
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Marty on 11-Dec-12, 12:36 PM
I wish my guns kept growing as Veve's do, impressive. is her physique all from wrestling or does she hit weights hard too?

Which is the best board to upload a video of her hitting the gym?
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Matey

Hmm good question  :D This is the price we pay for trying to stay organized - if there's a talk, accompanied with pictures, and a gym video, there is no ideal section to post it in, so just pick the one that suits the topic future direction the best   :o

I guess start a Veve Lane Admiration Thread in the Talk section, or something like that?
  •  

DiabloNYC

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 11-Dec-12, 12:57 PM
Quote from: Marty on 11-Dec-12, 12:36 PM
Which is the best board to upload a video of her hitting the gym?

Both wrestling and lifting.  She's a certified personal trainer, so she's good to go when it comes to the gym.  I would also point out that the muay thai kickboxing she does is also really excellent for muscle development.

A few years ago, we were able to sneak the video camera into the gym.  We actually have been planning to try that again...
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Marty on 11-Dec-12, 01:08 PM

I guess start a Veve Lane Admiration Thread in the Talk section, or something like that?

http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=375.0    <:W:>
  •  

DR

•  

Ronald_Frump

•  

michael92755

LOVE the pics, Doc..many thanks!  :k3:
  •  

CAG00

Thankyou both so much for sharing these Sensational pictures, these Ladies are so Hot yet so very talented too, what great moves and what great physical condition they are in too, WOW, Have a Great Evening
  •  

DiabloNYC

More of Indra on the receiving end, during a training workshop we had here in NYC.
  •  

DiabloNYC

Some fun ones from filming today: Candy Pain vs VeVe Lane
  •  

DiabloNYC

•  

Ronald_Frump

•  

DiabloNYC

No ring, no tights, but a great Pro-style hold: the Over-the-Knee Back-Breaker.  VeVe and Indra.
  •