Amazon Annie Bodacious Adventures!

Started by amazonannie, 16-Oct-14, 12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amazonannie

Hey Everybody~

Recently, I had the great pleasure of working with Jennifer Thomas. I had heard two things about her, that she had one of the best bodies in the industry and that she was the sweetest lady you could ever meet. Sometimes you hear things and are sorely disappointed, or find that they are an exaggeration, in this case, however, I would say that these two statements are true, if not, doubly true! She is the sweetest and most likeable people one could meet. I had a great time filming with her and hope you all enjoy! Hopefully, we can meet again in the future!

Jennifer Thomas and Amazon Annie: Arm Wrestling and Leg Strength Challenges
[/b]

Jennifer Thomas, one of the most beautiful and talented female wrestlers, just happens to be at a shoot when Annie is there too. Donning their 'Session Girl' tanks, both of these strong ladies engage in a friendly strength challenge competition.

The ladies show off and compare their leg and arm muscles; Jen being much more finely built, Annie a more natural 'farm girl' type. They engage in a thigh competition, each sitting in a chair to see who can spread the other's knees apart using their glutes and core.

Continuing onto arm wrestling, the ladies battle it out, you can see each arm flexing, bulging and straining to outdo the other. I can't tell you who won, you must watch it to find out!

After all of this, as a sweet treat, Annie and Jenn flex their amazing calves. You can see all of the definition, veins, and power these ladie's legs have.

The tone is sweet and nicely competitive. Both are wearing gray tanks, Annie in red bikini bottoms, Jen in gray booty shorts.

[/size]

Find this clips at my store: http://clips4sale.com/78335/14492305
  •  

amazonannie

Hello, Hello!

I have been really busy getting out all these videos I filmed recently. This one is at Cheyenne Jewels house. It's extra special because it is outside and on her farm. I think Cheyenne Jewel is really cool. Really down to earth, really beautiful (have you seen her long red hair???), really great athlete and someone I instantly felt that I could be myself around (not a big problem for me, I am a big personality all of the time) and hope that we do more videos in the future. (Maybe I am coming back to Las Vegas in Jan?) Anyways, I hope that all the lift and carry affectionados out there, as well as the more general viewer likes this one as well. I have to say I had a lot of fun producing it!

xo

Lift and Carry on the Farm w. Cheyenne Jewel

After a hard days work, who doesn't mind a lift? Well, usually that means a ride in a car. In this clip, it's upon Amazon Annie's shoulders, feet and strong arms. Cheyenne Jewel, an indomitable grappler, and beautiful ginger, stands at 5'4" and 130 lb, is much smaller than the bigger Annie (215 lbs, 6 ft tall), makes for the perfect lift-ee.

Annie asks Cheyenne if it would be ok for her to practice some lifts on Cheyenne, unwittingly Cheyenne is put into some uncomfortable positions!

Nice enough, they start off with a shoulder ride off the off the back of Cheyenne's pick-up truck, moving onto an over-the-shoulder from a ladder (with what Annie says is an 'obligatory' helicopter spin!!), continuing onto Annie's favorite trick, the 360-degree piggy back ride.

Cheyenne gets a little payback, as both engage in a short bear hug contest, both front, and back. Although, Cheyenne is able to take 'whoosh' air out of the sturdy Annie, in return Annie comes back with a bear hug wedgie, that is not only mean and cheater-ly, but highly effective in subduing the hugg-ee.

But it this point Cheyenne undoubtedly requests her decision to let Annie carry her around like a sack of potatoes, as she puts her in a somewhat uncomfortable fireman's carry, wrapping her hand around the underside of Cheyenne's chin, like a sheep to a sheep herder. With some many tricks up her sleeves, Annie puts Cheyenne not only in a regular leg press 'Superman' lift, but an impressive single footed one!

The grande finale is the terrifying torture rack, and Cheyenne is not happy about that. Her expression of fear and pain is obvious as Annie spins her around in a helicopter, stomps her foot to create a back-cracking, neck-breaking 'ahhhh o! my gawd' reaction to the toughest of tough.

The girls tone is friendly and jovial, and it is shot candidly. Annie wears and black sports bra and spandex, Cheyenne wear a light blue sports bra and spandex shorts![/size]

[/b]
  •  

SteveZ

My money is on Annie to win armwrestling every time, she's a powerhouse across the table.
  •  

amazonannie

It's been a while since I've released a mixed wrestling video.

So, without further ado, tonight's the night. I have released a lot of squash matches, but this one I am definitely over sized, by a 100 lbs no less! This guy thought that there was no way I could wrap my legs around his belly and scissor him. Well, let's say he's thinking twice about the buffet line tonight, folks!

Big Belly Scissors Domination
[/color][/size]

This fat-ass, 312 lb chum thinks that Annie can't scissor him around his gigantic belly and squeeze his fat neck between her Amazonian thighs.

Boy is he wrong!

There are a wide variety of scissors: head scissors; reverse head scissors; body scissors; standing scissors; body scissors from a variety of angles. Some parts of the video are taken POV, so you can imagine that her toned, golden thighs are wrapped around you in squeezing agony.

Annie further dominates, with face sitting, breast smothers, school girl pins and crotch smothers, thigh and calf smothers. He will never doubt the power of this Amazon again. Annie wears black bikini bottoms and a strapless push up bikini.

[/size][/color]

•  

amazonannie

I met a nice young man who wanted to do a few clips with me. I said sure! And he ended up under my butt and my foot. And over my shoulder, in a trample, face sit and lift and carry video. I wanted to share these with you. I hope that you all enjoy!

Skinny Jobber gets Worked Over!

Skinny Chuck face sat by Amazon Annie
[/b]

Skinny Chuck loves facesitting, he loves it even more when the large and strong Annie sits on his face. She starts on her knees, then moves with all of her weight on his face in a squat, performs some side sits, frontward facing and standing face sits.In a variety of poses, his face is squashed under Annie's large, muscle bum. Annie is wearing a black tank and black lacey thong.

Running time 12 minutes.

Skinny Chuck Gets Trampled by Amazon Annie

Skinny Chuck loves how big and strong and heavy Annie is....well that is until she decided to stand on him! She steps on his chest, his belly, his groin and his face. Her huge wide size 11's nearly cover the entirety of his torso. He starts to turn red, footprints start to show up on his skin and his chest starts to cave in. Annie seductively turns around showing the camera all angles. There are POV shots of her standing above him and close-ups of her feet.She wears a black lace bra-pantie set.

Running time 8 minutes

Skinny Chuck in Lift and Carry

Skinny Chuck is in for the ride of his life! Annie shows all she knows: starting with a simple bear hug, moving onto a piggy back, an one handed piggy back, over the shoulder, pile-driver (variation), torture rack, wall press, squats, superman and much more. Annie wears a blue thong and Nike sports bra.

Running time 9 minutes

*Release available Nov 6th

•  

amazonannie

Hey Everybody!

I really enjoyed producing this video, I think there are lot of cool lifts, and lot of cool submissions and beatdowns. Very fun and really cool 2 on 1 mixed wrestling clip.

Amazon Annie and AMO vs Pathetic Jobber

Amazon Annie is showing her new wrestling friend AMO (5'11" 160 lbs) the ropes against a hopeless noob of a wrestler; Stretchah the Molestah. The poor jobber has no chance when the girls team up to destroy him, using punches, kicks, lift and carries, ball stomping, face sitting and scissors to make this guys day one that he wished he didn't sign up for!

The clip begins with a clothes-line, that brings him to his knees and in the arms of the waiting Annie, who scoops him up in a piggyback, drops him to the ground, legs still suspended upside down in the air, where AMO starts to brutally punch his man parts.The trouble continues, and just gets worse, as he is bent backwards, ankles by his ears, and Annie brutally starts to stomp on his exposed groin. The girls easily work him over, AMO puts him in her scissors as Annie butt-drops on his scissored face. Annie then throws him over her shoulder and spins him around. The girls spread his legs, stretch him out and keep attacking his most delicate parts.Just like the jobber he is, Annie pulls his shirt over his head and watches him thrash around blindly like a complete idiot!

The girls then move onto double scissors and double shoulder locks, Victory posing throughout the video, Stretchah the Molestah (the jobber) sees a chance to jump on Annie's back. AMO quickly eye gouges him, while Annie bites his arm, as he gives up and Annie throws him over her shoulder, splashing him on the ground and does a full body slam! Completely dominate, Annie puts him in a school girl pin, has AMO forward face sit him, Annie brings him legs up over her shoulders and AMO grinds hard against his face, butt drops him and suffocates him under her butt.The fun doesn't end there, the lady wrestlers, continue to work him over. Annie puts him in a back-breaker, grabbing his nuts while AMO throw hard elbows into his stomach. Annie picks him up in a final cradle, as AMO does an amazingly brutal wedgie, making fun of his shiny pants and drop him to the ground. To finally victory pose over his stupid broken body.

Annie wears nude nylons and a $$ leotard, AMO wear a bikini top, gloves, and booty shorts.

•  

amazonannie

Hey there!
I had the opportunity to meet newcomer on the scene: Adara Nisreen. Sheis really cool, super down to earth and really loves to wrestle. And is good. She agreed to take on me, without blinking an eye. True fighter spirit!

I hope you enjoy this competitive release, most submissions win.

Adara Nisreen vs. Amazon Annie: Competitive F/F Submissions
[/size][/color]

Amazon Annie and Adara Nisreen had a chance to meet recently and decided to shoot a competitive submissions-win wrestling match. Adara at 5'8" and 150 lbs, is no shrimp, and has martial arts training as well. Annie at 6' and 215 lbs, has both the height and weight advantage, but speed and technique can always determine the winner.

Annie starts off strong, working from side control, transitioning quickly over Adara, avoiding getting caught up in her hooks. Adara is determined and does not tap easily, keeping the Annie in half guard, or full guard to fend off Annie's extreme lower body strength.

The match is fairly fast, with a lot of struggling and reversals. Both girls give it their all, and battle to see who is able to submit the other the most. The tone is competitive and serious. Adara wears a sports bra and boy shorts; Annie wears a $$ leotard.

Available Here:http://clips4sale.com/78335/14687135
  •  

amazonannie

At the time that I taped this, I didn't think it was that great, let it sit for a bit and came back to it. Second time around, I appreciated the shots and the flexibility of my jobber. I hope you can check it out! x

Skinny Man Wrestling Domination

Raja is very very skinny, very flexible and a perfect canidate for Annie to just brutalize in some classic holds and some dominating wrestling holds. She applies the Camel Clutch, the Boston Crab, the Lotus Lock, the Full Nelson, various scissors and the Human Surfboard. It is shot on the bed, with Annie in a sporty bikini and Raja in black shorts.

•  

amazonannie

Hi Everybody!

Here is my latest mixed wrestling video! Adrian is really fun to wrestle, this is definitely a more tie-up-use-brute-strength rather than technique type of match. I hope y'all have a chance to check it out! xox

-Annie

M/F COMPETITIVE WRESTLING: Amazon Annie v Adrian
[/b]

Adrian has challenged Annie before, and his wish is granted, but sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for. Annie at 6 ft and 212 lbs is no small contender, as Adrian is just 5'9" and 190 lbs.

The match starts off with a quick take-down with Adrian behind Annie's back in a crippling, face-tinging REAR NAKED CHOKE (RNC), she slowly slips out of the submission and battles to gain position. Annie is able to get back to neutral, facing off again on their knees, using her length she lunges toward Adrain in a GUILLOTINE, wearing him down and gaining leverage.

She uses her better stamina to slowly wear Adrian down. Creating a complete squash match, as he is completely dominated by Annie. Multiple TAKE-DOWNs (from the knees), NECK CRANKS, rib-cracking SCISSORS, MOUNTED TRIANGLE, and an eye-crossing RNC as Adrian tries in vain to get out of Annie's clutches. The tone is sporty, congenial, and genuinely competitive. Annie wears leopard- print LEOTARD over gray tights, Adrian is in sporty black shorts.

There is a post-wrestling interview to give incite to each fighter's take on what just happened.

Running time 10 minutes.

•  

amazonannie

My latest with Hollywoood from Glow!

Wow! It was so much fun to shoot with her! She is such a pro! It was really fun doing these lifts with her, so light, but also very strong! xo-Annie

Lift 'n Carry Kidnap
[/b]

Hollywood was hanging out by the pool, getting a tan in her string bikini, when Amazon Annie grabs her from her chair and carries her, like a living doll, to her hotel room. We see Annie put Hollywood in some excruciatingly painful holds using her Amazonian strength. Right off the bat, after dropping her from an OVER THE SHOULDER carry, Annie starts to squeeze Hollywood in a crippling BEARHUG. Hollywood's feet fly in the air as Annie picks her up from the floor. Hollywood recovers quickly and squeezes Annie in a front facing PIGGYBACK, delivering a quick slap. Annie takes none of this and puts Hollywood OVER THE SHOULDER again, but this time, Hollywood gets Annie in a HANGING NECK SCISSOR. Annie is able to shake her off and onto the ground again, where she quickly snatches Hollywood in a TORTURE RACK and waltzes around with her in agonizing pain for a few spins.

In a daze, Hollywood is Annie's new LIFT AND CARRY TOY! She lets her down from the TORTURE RACK, down into a HALF NELSON to a CRADLE CARRY.The Respite does not last long when Annie props her foot at the edge of the couch and brings dazed Hollywood !Crack! down on her knee, in a BACKBREAKER. It just continues to get worse for Hollywood, Annie slams her up and against the wall, lifting her under her arm pits, eventually to do a THROAT LIFT. Holding her pinned against the wall, Annie holds Hollywood only by her neck.

Hollywood has one last opportunity to turn the tide, jumping on Annie's back in a hanging REAR NAKED CHOKE (RNC), but the moment of dominance is soon over, and Annie is back to slamming Hollywood against the wall. Hollywood is once again pinned against the wall in a hanging throat choke, but this time, it is just with 1 hand!!! Whoozy, Hollywood slides to the ground, as Annie gloats above her. Spying an opportunity to put her in a forward SCHOOL GIRL PIN. She does BUTT DROPS on Hollywood's face, applying HAND OVER MOUTH when Hollywood finally fully submits and agrees to one more TORTURE RACK as the final humiliation. The clip ends with Annie doing a VICTORY POSE over Hollywood.

•  

amazonannie

Hey Everybody,

This is a from a custom I made, unfortunately my videographer didn't know what he was doing, so some of the angle are off. It's a nice long video tho, and has a lot good shots of me and Adara going at it... xo- Annie

Adara Nisreen and Amazon Annie Face off!

Adara has been TRASH TALKING Annie, ready to FACE OFF, first to BODY COMPARE, and to lock up in a game of MERCY. Adara quickly takes the advantage, getting Annie in a grueling BEAR HUG, slamming her onto the ground in an SCISSORHOLD. Annie doesn't take it just one-sided for long, she shows Adara what's she made of, easily picking her up in a LIFTED BEARHUG, SLAMMING HER AGAINST the WALL and putting her in scissorhold as well. The fight is athletic, slow, tight and close.

There is a post-fight interview. Both girls wear bikinis; Annie in black, Adara in pink.

Price: $15.99 USD
Length: 33 minutes
Size: 855 MB
ADD TO CART Format: MP4
Resolution: 854x480

Available here: http://clips4sale.com/78335/14856039

•  

amazonannie

Hey Everybody!

I can't believe that I didn't write up a ditty for this little gem! A Wildcat is a total babe and really fun to work with and awesome to shoot with~ I am very lucky to see her again in Feb. Scroll down to check out this video. I always love feedback and inspiration so don't be shy! xo - annie

Spandex Wrassle!
Ashley Wildcat vs. Amazon Annie

Ashley Wildcat is pitted against the much larger opponent, Amazon Annie in this semi-competitive wrestling match, where both ladies don their spandex suits. Ashley comes out with lots of pep, quickly putting Annie in some formidable submissions, starting her off with a cruel-long-legged Grapevine and small titty breast smother (counter-intuitively highly effective-I dare say). Annie's sheer volume and large ass-etts eventually break the Wildcat down.

Annie's sizable knockers are enough to box Ashley's face around and put her in a compromising position. Annie further wears her down in crushing body scissors, bounces on her face in a series of gruesome butt drops.

Never to be one to give up so easily, Ashley uses her long and lean legs to her advantage in a terrible hip stretcher, and gives Annie a dose of her own face sitting medicine: putting her in an inescapable school girl pin. This fast paced match is peppered with some incredible pins, you will see the cross body, the lotus lock (!!), as well as some debilitating face claws, wedgies, spanking, throat chokes and breast mauls.

The tempo is very playful, yet fast-paced and sadistic.Ashley Wildcat wears a white Star Trek inspired leotard with very shiny silver spandex leggings. Annie wears a black shiny catsuit, cut low to reveal a leopard print bustier.[/size]

•  

amazonannie

Hey Everyone!

This is probably one of the most sexy clips I have produced thus far. I know there has been a lot of discussion on this forum as well as others about whose scissors are more mighty. I think that you will find both of us equally fully of squeezin' potential! Fyi, Rapture is amazing. xo-annie

Sexy Scissors
w. Rapture & Amazon Annie
[/size]

Amazon Annie is a jerk, she answers Rapture's phone and tell her client that she is better at scissoring than Rapture! WHAT A JERK! The girls are both wearing black Body stockings, and start to go out it right there on their hotel bed! Rapture puts Annie in a CROSS-BODY SCISSORS, GRAPEVINE, CAMEL CLUTCH, ARM BAR to set her straight, TICKLING her ARMPITS, BUTT and TORSO. And man, is Annie ever TICKLISH! She squirms and is able to get away and put her in a brutal scissors, The girls go back and forth, shoving each other's neck in between their thighs and pouring on the pressure. There is a playful, sensual air to this clip as both girls play at being the bully.

Price: $8.99 USD
Length: 8 minutes
Size: 172 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 1280x720
Added: 1/13/16 7:55pm

[/size]

•  

amazonannie

Hey Everybody!

I had a chance to shoot in a pro ring in Las Vegas, and boy! did I have fun! Cheyenne and I worked together w. Lance, a new comer on the scene. I am very happy with the end product for sure! xo- annie

2 on 1 Gang Up!
w. Cheyenne Jewel, Amazon Annie & Lance

Amazon Annie is super confident that she can destroy Cheyenne Jewel in her next match. Cheyenne has a trick up her sleeve tho, she had brought in a jobber to help her finish the job. The 2 against 1 is brutal. Stomach punches, knees to the belly, a ton of pro-style moves puts Annie a place where she is struggling to get back on her feet. This becomes a total squash match, where Annie is completely destroyed by the 2. Annie wears blue shiny spandex, a blue bikini top. Lance wears red shiny pants and Cheyenne a sexy strappy shiny pink 1- piece. Finally completely defeated, Annie is tied up, hog-style, gagged and left to be found. Cheyenne comes back later to gloat and victory pose over Annie.

Price: $12.99 USD
Length: 12 minutes
Size: 417 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 854x480
Added: 1/21/16 7:39pm

•