News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Dangerous Legs

Started by jordanaleigh3, 27-Oct-14, 10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jordanaleigh3

Hot girls. Great Legs. Killer Scissors.

That's what you'll find at www.dangerouslegs.com. Whether its the hot blonde, next-door, the exotic beauty or the chick with a sleeve of tattoos..if they have super strong and sexy thighs, you'll find them on dangerouslegs.com... We have over 50 girls scissoring helpless victims, and object as well...Sometimes 2 girls on 1 guy.. Please check us out and you won't be disappointed. And, we are ALWAYS open to suggestions and custom requests!

www.dangerouslegs.com

thanks so much,
Jordana  ;)

girls below: Torri, Hannah, Taylor, Tiffany, Nikki and Stacia
  •  

Matey

Please keep all updates withing your single topic, merging :)
  •  

Matey

I like you don't have an excessive bs dialogue (esp. from the male), and that you also have some own/lesser known girls that are not seen on every other wrestling related site out there.

I like the Wilson test, it's cool to compare girls' squeezing powers. How do you actually measure it, you always deflate the ball to the same pressure, then just measure a difference once it's squeezed?

PS If it's the same guy who sometimes wears the mask and sometimes doesn't, I think he's at a point where he might as well just lose it for all the shoots  :D
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: jordanaleigh3 on 24-Nov-14, 10:18 PM
can you tell me what you want to see on our site?

Fem/Fem 8)
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Matey

Quote from: jordanaleigh3 on 28-Nov-14, 04:02 PM
Hey Marty,

is there anything youd like to see that we dont have?

jordana

Perhaps more 2vs1 where they laugh at guy's helplessness :)
  •  

DR

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 25-Nov-14, 06:32 PM
can you tell me what you want to see on our site?

Fem/Fem 8)

What Stewie said.

Babes squeezing dudes into oblivion is hot, but two girls going at it, with one of them completely dominating the other, brings it up a few more notches. At least for all true F/F fans.
  •  

Matey

Don't go overboard with the text sizes, please. Thanks!
  •  

ownboss

hey guys!! so im really looking to make Dangerouslegs SO much better than it is, and would love your help! can you tell me what you want to see on our site? what do you like that we have already? what dont you like?

i appreciate your input so much!

xo,
jordana

Personally, I would like to see more female vs female head scissor sessions, because there is far too much mixed out there at present.
Bringing Order To The Chaos Created By A World Infested With Idiots!
  •