News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

About the Election

Started by revanyo, 07-Nov-14, 12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

revanyo

Regardless of you political affiliation there are several key points everyone can be proud of.

1. The people voiced their frustration with the gridlock both in Washington and at a state level. Incumbents with both parties were swept of of office like last years calendars.

2. Tim Scott has become the first black Senator elected from the South since reconstruction.

3. Mia Love in Utah has become the first black Republican woman to be elected to the U.S. House.

4.Marijuana was legalized in Oregon and D.C

5.Harry Reid is no longer the Senate Majority leader and thus somethings may happen in the senate for the first time in 4 years.

6. Key votes on things such as the keystone pipeline, immigration/amnesty, tax reform, and education will happen.

7. People who take action on big issues like Scott Walker and Cory Booker were reelected handily.

Feel free to add any more takeaways of your own.
  •  

imafire

5.Harry Reid is no longer the Senate Majority leader and thus somethings may happen in the senate for the first time in 4 years.

this suggests to me that you have neither met mitch mcconnell or witnessed who has been in charge of senate obstruction.

6. Key votes on things such as the keystone pipeline, immigration/amnesty, tax reform, and education will happen.

id bet money i dont have that you wont see anything on immigration. tax reform is a huge stretch. youll see nothing on education.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

RBAP

The People have spoken. The People are stupid. Nothing new to see here. Move along.
  •  

ivyhill

At least this should keep Obama's hands tied behind his back for the next 2 years because everything his puppetmasters (Reid and Pelosi) have let him touch, he fucked up.

•  

revanyo

Quote from: imafire on 07-Nov-14, 05:30 PM

this suggests to me that you have neither met mitch mcconnell or witnessed who has been in charge of senate obstruction.

id bet money i dont have that you wont see anything on immigration. tax reform is a huge stretch. youll see nothing on education.

I will be honest and say that I am not thrilled with Mitch McConnell and Senate majority leader, but I think he will be an improvement.
  •